‹ Prequel: A Twist in my Story
Status: Slow updates, possibly weekly.

A Twist in His Story

Six Years Has Passed And I’ve Never Been To A Family Reunion

I woke up with small, tanned manicured hands shaking my body awake, a faint grunt leaving my lips as I peeled my eyes open to look sleepily up at Annabelle. I was pretty sure she could see curiosity and confusion in her gaze, but instead of answering it she simply tugged at the sheets until I was pulled onto the creamed coloured carpet, the impact making a grunt leave my lips.
“Good, now get dressed in the clothes that I laid out in the bathroom, do not crinkle them!”
“Yes your majesty,” I muttered before crawling towards the ensuite, not bothering to stand until I had reached the cool, light blue tiles of the bathroom.
“Good, I’ll be down in the lounge room, meet me there. If I find you back in bed you will be slaughtered.”
“M’kay,” I mumbled back before shutting the door and climbing to my feet to strip of my boxers.
It didn’t take me long to shower and dress before I was out of the bathroom and down in the lounge room as requested.
“Good! You can follow orders, what a good boyfriend,” she cooed before chucking the car keys at me and skipping towards the front of the house, leaving the house without glancing back at me, the keys landing perfectly in my open hand.
I glanced down at my pale hand, looking over the shiny keys in disbelief.
“How does she do that?” I muttered before turning on my heel to move out towards my car, looking at Annabelle who sat happily in the passenger seat, checking over her make-up.
I quickly climbed into the driver’s side and placed the keys into the ignition, turning the keys lightly as the car roared to life.
“Where are we going?” I asked, glancing over at her, watching her as her hands dropped away from her face before she looked over at me with a sigh.
“Normally, I would keep it a secret, but since you’ll need a lot of warnings, I’ll tell you. Okay, so, you’ll be meeting my family since you so kindly bailed last time.”
“What?” I asked, looking over at her with wide eyes.
“Yeah, I was sure that would be the reaction. Anyways, just drive, please, I’ll lead the way to their house as I give you the rules on what to do and what not to do.”
“Okay,” I answered shakily before I pulled out of our driveway and drove away from my own sanity.
“Alright, so, rule one, no matter what you do, never, and I mean never, mention that you are gay. Please try to keep your gaze away from every guy in the family as much as possible. Second rule, when you speak to anyone in my family make sure you look them in the eyes otherwise they assume you are hiding something, lying, taking drugs, and etcetera. Thirdly, act sweet, caring, kind compassionate, just act like a complete gentleman. If they ask for us to kiss, only a peck on the lips or a small kiss will do. The fourth rule is for you to keep your arm wrapped around my waist whenever near me and the other rules are pretty—turn right here,” Anna belle interrupted herself as she continued to direct me to her parent’s place. “As I was saying, the rest of the rules are pretty basic.”
“Alright, so I must not mention I’m gay, don’t look at any guy, look into the other persons eyes when talking, act gentlemanly, only ever give you a peck or a small kiss on the lips and when around you I must always have an arm wrapped around your waist, correct?”
“Exactly!” she squealed happily bouncing on her seat as she continued to point out the directions, and soon enough we pulled up at a small cottage house.
Surrounding the small cottage house was a ton of people of different races, sizes and vast personalities. The large yard was crowded with cars, people and animals that it was surprising that this was just a family reunion.
“How big is your family?” I inquired, shocked.
“Oh, this? This is small!” she answered before bounding happily out of the now parked car.
I stepped out of the car slowly, closing the door lightly behind me before I moved beside Annabelle, sliding an arm around her slim waist, pulling her closer towards me. Pulling my lips closer to her ear, I spoke.
“How social do I have to be?”
“Very,” Annabelle whispered back, a grin spreading across her face when she spotted a dark haired woman, peering into a plastic white cup in front of her. “Madison!”
Annabelle, slipped out of my grasp, grabbing my hand and tugged me over to the woman named Madison, who glanced up curiously at the sound of her name.
“Belle!” Madison squealed, throwing her arms around Annabelle, Madison glancing over me curiously. “Is he your boyfriend?”
“Mhmm,” Annabelle replied, nodding rapidly.
“He’s hot,” Madison spoke in a hushed tone, clueless to the fact that I could hear her.
A smirk made its way to my face as I glanced over Madison, looking over the expensive jewels that hung from her body, and the obvious designer clothing.
“Oh, I know,” I spoke, stepping forwards to pull Annabelle closer to my body, sending a wink towards Madison.
Annabelle giggled as Madison’s face reddened at my words.
“I have to go and introduce him to Ma and Pa, see you later Madison.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay guys, I am truly sorry. I haven't updated in months, but I do have a reason.
You see, over the months that I wasn't publishing I was trying to get my writing better and better and I think I've finally got it. So in other words my writing style has changed and I was finding it rather difficult to write the same way as I have in the previous chapters. I hope this is good enough.
Thank you for sticking with me. If you want to read my newer writing style give this story a go. it's not a slash but it is an original. It's called Lyrics to the Torture
Thank you!!! I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!!!!