Cover Story Now in Stores

Spicy

We hadn't even been married a year, and already Pete and I were moving to a better place. I guess, when you're in a successful cover band and married to a bassist of a very successful band, you have the money to go father faster. We had gotten Andrew, Pete's brother, and some of his friends to help us move and paint the entire house, all in the course of three days. Hey, Drew's got a helluva lot of friends!

Either way, everything was moving so fast. Other than a child, I couldn't have asked for more in my life.

Falling In Flames was almost done recording. We had a month to finish, then a whole week before we had to hit the road, and then the very next month, almost on the dot, would be when the album would drop. There was so much to think about (when was I going to have a child? When would I get to be home again? What would the fans think about the album), and so little to do about my quarrels.

But when I was alone with Pete, I didn't care. When I was alone with Pete, I had the world at my disposal. He was my world, and music was our life. We ruled, and our loyal subjects followed every word, and were with us every step of the way. Those subjects weren't just our friends, but our fans. The fans that weren't against Pete and I being married, and trying to start a family. The fans that supported the news that we were moving in together to Chicago, away from the limelight California had provided for us.

All of our furniture from the old house had been moved across the country to our new home. The white bedding with the red sheets, our white amour, and even Pete's bass case that he had to keep next to his bed-side table. It sure felt like home in our room. I was glad that both Pete and I had literally seen eye-to-eye on the house. We had seen more than a house; we had found a home.

His arms wrapped around my ways from behind, like they had so many a time. I had grown so used to him holding me, that my mind basically turned him into a blanket with tattoos. His lips attached themselves to my neck, as my hands hanged loosely onto his arms.

It was no longer overwhelming, thinking about being his wife. It was a welcoming thought now, something I got to think every morning of ever day, and ever second of every minute. I'd get to have the same thought for the rest of my life. That's what brought a smile of pure happiness to my face.

"Are you thinking the same thing I am?" he asked, breaking the comfortable silence between us and replacing it with the romantic look in his eyes. I had turned to see him better, and I couldn't tear my gaze from his eyes. They were so amazing, and they were all mine now.

"What are you thinking?" I asked. His arms shifted to hold me closer. I loved how he held me, how he would always make sure I was close to him. My hands cupped his neck as my elbows rested on his chest.

"That you're mine, for the rest of however long we live together. And that I don't think anyone has been or ever will be more happy than I am right now," he answered. I smiled, a blush creeping into my face. That made me think of how many firsts Pete was for me; I hadn't ever really blushed before I met him, he was the first and only man I had ever given myself to, and he was the first man I really ever loved with everything I had.

I nodded. "In that case, I was thinking the exact same thing. How did you know?" I asked playfully. He kissed my nose, then smiled at me. His smile was stunning, all of his white teeth straight and all mine, too. I kissed them before he could answer my previous question.

"Just a feeling," he sighed. He kissed me again, but instead of pulling away, the both of us held on to the passion. My eyes shut, and I could feel Pete moving the both of us to the wall of our room. He pushed me up against the pale white wall, and I was able to jump enough to wrap my legs around him. Finally, his lips detached from mine, moving slowly down my neck until he found the nape. I let out a small moan, and he groaned in reply.

My fingers played with his dark hair, which he had yet to cut in a few months. I smiled, giggling a bit as his warm hands slipped under my shirt. They didn't travel; he kept his fingers right on either side of me, right under my bra. It was tantalizing, to say the very least. I smiled more, hoping, wishing that he would take my freaking shirt off already! It felt heavy, like I wasn't meant to be wearing it anymore.

To tease him back, I let my legs fall, purposefully running my knee run lightly over his area. He moaned as I let go of him, smirking evilly. I ran over to our dresser, and pulled out a white plastic bag, running into the bathroom to change. "Baby!" he whined. I just giggled and removed my gray shirt and jeans, then my bra. I pulled on the corset that had been in the bag, zipping the back up with little struggle. I smiled at the reflection of me in just the corset and my panties before opening the door again.

Pete was sitting on the edge of the bed, in nothing but his boxers. He looked really cute, really real as he stared out the sliding glass door of the room, all the while being totally oblivious as to me watching him. I opened the door more, and turned to stand against the frame across from the adjacent door. He looked over and smiled at me. No, he was smirking at me, as I had been at him before. He stood up, and we met each other half way before we picked up where we had left off.

His lips attached to mine, and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs back around his waist. He seemed to make me float, though that could have been because I wasn't walking with my legs so high off the ground. Soon enough, but yet maybe too soon, he had me against the bed with his hands trying to figure out how to take off my corset without opening his eyes. I giggled, and his shivered. "If you want it off so bad, try harder."

"Don't you tease me, woman," he said lightly. I giggled again as he smiled into his kisses, which were slowly starting to trail down my body. Finally, I felt the zipper of the top I was wearing come down, and air started to flow back into my lungs. Whether this was a real corset or not, it was still kind of tight. I do have boobs, you know. Within mere seconds, Pete had the zipper all the way down and flung the corset across the room.

It hit the sliding glass door then fell down to the wood floor without so much as a light 'thud'. My breath caught in my throat as his mouth made its way down my body, leaving trails of kisses all the way down to the top of my panties and back up to my lips. Without ushering a word, he slid his fingers into the little fabric I was still wearing and wandered. "Don't tease me, sir," I said in a mocking tone. He smirked against my neck before pushing two of his fingers into me. Instead of moaning, like he expected, I glared at him. I had to hold in my breath to do so, but I managed.

It took almost all of my strength, but I leand my arm down and pushed him out of me. "I said, don't fucking tease me." His eye brows raised and another smirk played on his lips. He whispered a heavy, "That was hot," before turning us over so I was on top. Oh yeah, this is going to be fucking steaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such a long time between updates.