Anything for Us

Just how good we should've been.

“Angel! Angel, wake up!”

I wanted to ignore Rocco’s hissed voice, really I did, it's been a shitty enough day as it is, but as soon as he started prodding me in time with his words I knew my effort was in vain.

“W-Wha’?” I groaned, blearily opening my eyes.

What the fuck? It’s pitch black outside! Why is he awake? Why am I awake?

“Come outside! There’s something I want to show you,” Rocco said.

“Nuh-uh. Not for another 6 hours at least,” I muttered.

“Get. Up,” Rocco insisted.

Fuck. The bastard stole my duvet. Fine.

“What is so fascinating that I have to go outside at god-knows-what o’clock?!” I whined, sitting upright.

“It’s a surprise. Now put these on and follow me,” Rocco ordered.

He threw a pair of boxers, a pair of jeans and a hoodie at me, before leaving my room. Grumbling under my breath, I reluctantly got dressed and pulled on a pair of Etnies before leaving my bedroom. This had better be good.

“Aren’t you going to give me a hint?” I yawned, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

“Nope,” Rocco shrugged.

Asshole.

When we finally reached the front door, Rocco peered out of it first before grinning.

“Ready?”

I didn’t have chance to ask ‘what for?’ before he shoved me through the open door, making me land on my ass on the concrete outside. What the fuck?! Rocco winked at me before closing the door. Seriously, what the fuck?! It was only when I heard him deadbolt the door that someone cleared their throat.

“A-Angel?”

Of course. Of course Rocco would get involved like this.

“What, Dakota? What could you possibly want that deserves me getting out of bed in the middle of the fucking night for, especially after today?” I muttered, standing up off the ground.

I finally looked at my best friend Dakota, only to see him with tears in his eyes and his hands nervously bunched into his hoodie. Damn it. How can I be angry at him when he looks like that?

“What do you want, Kota?” I sighed.

“Will you come with me?” he asked softly.

“Come where?” I asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It’s a surprise?” Dakota offered.

I scowled slightly but nodded, following him over to Joaquin’s car. It just makes me wonder about how many people are involved in this little plan tonight, to be honest. Joaquin’s extremely protective of his car, so he definitely must know, especially if he’s letting Dakota drive it with only a learner’s permit. Dakota started the engine in silence and backed out of the driveway, before driving off down the road. I was too tired to really pay attention to where he was driving me, but after about 20 minutes, Dakota pulled to a stop. It was only when I got out that I realised we were overlooking water. Like, completely. And we were surrounded by a whole load of trees. What the hell?

“You haven’t brought me out here to kill me, right?” I asked, only half-joking.

Dakota giggled softly and shook his head. He pulled a blanket out of the trunk and laid it down on the ground, sitting down on it and beckoning me to do the same. I did so.

“No, I want us to talk,” Dakota replied.

I fought not to get mad at him. Seriously?! He waits until now to want to talk to me?! Unfortunately, Dakota must’ve noticed the anger on my face.

“No, no, please calm down Angel, let me explain!” Dakota said quickly.

“Explain what? How I saw you sucking face with a random guy this morning, when I finally got the courage to confront you about how I feel?” I snapped.

Dakota’s eyes started watering again. Damn it. Why do I feel like the one in the wrong?

“I spent the whole Spring Break trying to figure out how to tell you that I love you and I was going to tell you this morning too but I read in a magazine that I should make sure I would never feel lust for anyone else ever again by kissing someone random and I…”

I zoned out on the rest of his ramble, not even getting mad that he took the advice of a fucking magazine, only able to focus on one thing. Dakota was going to tell me that he loves me? Dakota loves me?

“Angel?” Dakota whimpered.

“Tell me. Tell me what you were going to say to me,” I demanded.

Dakota inhaled sharply but nodded, the corner of his lips curling into a smile.

“You are everything to me. You always have been and you always will be. It only took a few nudges here and there from our friends to let me see just how much you truly mean to me, and I wish I’d figured out how deep I felt for you earlier. I mean, I always liked you, always adored you, but I thought that to get your attention I needed to show you how sexually appealing I was by getting with all those other people. I thought that was what would make you notice me, and I kept it going for so long that I genuinely believed it. But now…now I don’t think that at all,”

“You don’t?” I asked quietly.

Where is he going with this?

Dakota smiled at me. “Now I know that all I needed to do to get you to love me was to be myself. To show you that you are my world. To show you that I will never love anyone like I love you. I love you, Angel. I hope I’m not too late for you to love me too,”

I swallowed heavily, trying desperately to blink away the tears that were forming in my eyes. I’ve waited so long to hear him say that, you have no idea. Hearing those words fall from his lips…fuck. I can’t describe how good I feel. But I’ve been so hurt recently.

“I told everyone I was done, y’know,” I murmured.

“W-What?” Dakota asked, confused.

“This morning I told our friends and my brother that I was done with you, after everything you put me through. I said I’d given up on you, and I meant it,” I told him.

Dakota whimpered, bottom lip trembling.

“But Angel! I’m sorry! You know I am! I…”

I held up my hand, asking for silence. He gave it to me.

“I love you too, Kota. I don’t think I could ever stop that, no matter how hard I tried. You hurt me so bad but I can’t stay mad at you. I love you too much for that,” I said honestly.

Dakota didn’t even bother to hide the tears that fell down his cheeks. I knew I wouldn’t be far behind.

“You forgive me?” Dakota whispered.

“Yeah, I do,” I smiled.

“Forgive me enough to be my boyfriend?” Dakota asked hopefully.

Wow he moves fast. But I can’t complain. This is what I’ve wanted for the past 4 years, isn’t it?

“Yeah, I do,” I nodded, smiling even more.

Dakota squealed and leapt at me, peppering kisses all over my face, making me laugh. Dakota Rae is mine. Dakota is my boyfriend and he loves me too. Holy shit.

“I promise I’m going to be the best boyfriend ever! I’m not even going to look at another guy! I’m going to make everything up to you, I swear. I’ll make you breakfast in bed, I’ll give you massages all the time, I’ll suck your dick every day…”

“Woah, slow down there,” I teased.

“What? Don’t you want me to suck you off?” Dakota grinned.

When his eyes glinted with lust, I grinned back. This is the Dakota I know and love.

“You have no idea what you do to me,” I chuckled, cupping his face with my hand.

“Let me find out?” Dakota asked innocently.

I just laughed and pressed my lips to his, earning a soft moan from Dakota as we started kissing eagerly. I can…I can do this whenever I want now. Wow. That’s a great thing to process. Especially when I thought I'd never get to have him again after what I saw this morning. I pushed my tongue past Dakota’s lips without hesitating, Dakota not even fighting for dominance as I tangled my tongue with his. Fuck, I really can do this whenever I want. Dakota moved to straddle my hips so I grabbed his, moaning myself as he circled down on top of me.

“I know I was only joking about sucking you off earlier, but now I really want to…” Dakota trailed off, looking hopeful.

Who am I to deny him?

Dakota’s eyes lit up as I unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans, his hands reaching down to help me slide them down enough for him to pull out my half-hard dick. I don’t even care that it’s freezing tonight – Dakota’s hand was already wrapped around me, stroking up and down.

“Why do you look so excited? You’ve sucked my dick before,” I teased.

“Yeah, but now your fucking monster dick is mine and no-one else’s. No-one gets your dick but me,” Dakota grinned.

“Like your dick is mine,” I added, raising an eyebrow.

“Obviously,” Dakota giggled.

I didn’t have time to reply before Dakota ducked down and took the head into his mouth. Fuck. Fuck, it’s been too long since he last did this. Nothing can compare to Dakota’s mouth, that’s for sure. Dakota made a soft sound of happiness as he slowly took me further into his mouth, hands digging into my thighs as his nose pressed against the base. All I could do was moan, praising the Lord for Dakota’s lack of gag reflex and enthusiasm.

But when Dakota swallowed around me, his throat clenching around my dick, I couldn’t stop myself crying out. Holy, holy shit! He’s never deep-throated me before! Dakota swallowed around me again, making me cry out once more as my head span, pleasure building up like a slow curling heat. No, I don’t want to come like this. I want…I want more.

“Kota, Kota stop,” I whined, pushing at his head.

Dakota pulled off with a worried expression, clearly thinking that I’d changed my mind. Hah.

“I don’t want to come like that,” I told him.

“You want me to jerk you off or something?” Dakota frowned.

I shook my head. “No, I want…I want to come inside you,”

Dakota’s jaw dropped slightly, making my cheeks blush. What?

“Y-You want to fuck me?” Dakota squeaked.

“No, I want to make love to you,” I replied, smiling.

I’ve never seen Dakota grin so widely.

“Get undressed. I’ll be right back,” Dakota told me.

I can trust him, right? Pulling off my hoodie and wriggling out of my jeans and boxers, I kicked my shoes off and laid back on the blanket, stroking myself lazily. I can’t believe this is about to happen. I can’t believe I’m finally going to get to have sex with Dakota. Dakota reappeared within seconds, clutching multiple condoms and lube in his hands. Wow. Dakota blushed at my raised eyebrow, dropping the items next to me.

“I-I didn’t know how tonight would go,” Dakota admitted.

“So you planned this?” I asked deadpan.

“More like hoped, at least at some point in the future?” Dakota offered.

“You’re lucky you’re cute. Optimistic, but cute,” I mused.

Dakota grinned and quickly stripped his clothes, straddling my waist when he was done, moaning when I did as our erections brushed. Fuck.

“I wanna ride you first. Then I want to you take me from behind. Then I want you fuck me against that tree. Then I want you to bend me over the front of the car. Then we can do whatever you want,” Dakota said excitedly.

I just spluttered, making Dakota laugh.

“What? I’ve wanted you for years!” Dakota shrugged.

“Trust me, I’m not complaining. Just worried that you might not be able to keep up,” I retorted.

Dakota’s blue eyes got a little darker, only turning me on more. He pushed me down flat on my back before rolling a condom down my dick and lubing me and three fingers up.

“Three fingers won’t be enough, but I want to feel this for at least a week,” Dakota grinned.

Holy shit.

I watched in amazement as Dakota stretched himself, rubbing and pinching his nipples so I was at least doing something. It didn’t take long for Dakota to deem himself ready, so I held my dick still as he positioned himself, holding my breath as he slowly lowered himself down. Holy fucking mother of God shitballs. He’s so tight! How is that even possible?!

“I love you, Angel,” Dakota whimpered, his head tilting backwards when he finally had me all the way in.

“I love you too,” I breathed.

Dakota grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta-da?
:)
There are still 7 chapters left yet though, so don't worry!

Thank you to everyone who waited patiently for them to finally get their acts together, and thank you to everyone who commented on the last chapter!

xo