Anything for Us

The End.

“Oh - thinking about all our younger years,
There was only you and me,
We were young and wild and free,

Now nothing can take you away from me,
We've been down that road before,
But that's over now,
You keep me coming back for more…”


I love this song. Really.

“Can’t beat a bit of Bryan Adams, eh?” Yasmin sighed happily, the two of us swaying together.

Yeah, Yasmin and I are slow dancing. Dakota’s in the bathroom trying to talk Rocco out of bailing (he’s nervous or something, blah), and Zach has refused to dance to any slow song apart from the last of the evening. Yasmin tried to put up a fight but Zach’s a stubborn bastard. Luckily, I quite like a slow dance, so Yasmin eagerly came onto the floor with me.

“Y’know, I really am happy that you and Dakota are together. Like, so happy,” Yasmin said.

“Why so happy?” I mused.

“It just gives me faith in true love, to be honest. You two are, like, soulmates. Everyone knew that Dakota was yours even when he was in someone else’s bed, and vice versa. Everyone knew you were meant to be, and despite the odds and all the shit that’s happened, you’re together. True love conquers all, and all that jazz,”

I couldn’t help the smile that spread over my lips, liking her words.

“You really think that?” I asked, trying to play it cool

“Yeah, Angel. You two are perfect for each other. If I didn’t have my stubborn beast of a man-child, I’d be jealous,” Yasmin grinned.

Hah. Zach. Nice.

“You have nothing to worry about, y’know. He loves you. Zach’ll get jealous by this, even though it’s me,” I chuckled.

“I know,” Yasmin winked.

All too soon the song was over, so I kissed Yasmin on the cheek and went in search of Dakota. What? I just want him by my side, that’s all. He’s too adorable for his own good.

“Angel! Baby!” Dakota squealed, grinning when he saw me.

Rocco didn’t even glance at us as he walked past. Huh. Nice guy.

“Everything okay?” I frowned.

“Just perfect. Rocco’s just being a big baby because he doesn’t want Alicia to think he’s trying to pressurise her into anything when we all go back to the hotel suite tonight, but I said just because each couple will have their own bedroom, it doesn’t mean they’ll have to have sex, but he wasn’t really listening,” Dakota rambled.

“Um, okay?” I offered, grimacing slightly.

I don’t want to hear about my brother’s sex life, to be honest. Not that I understand why my brother’s talking to Dakota of all people about it, but whatever.

Dakota just giggled and pulled me down into a kiss, slow and firm, before breaking off with a moan.

“Just so you know, I fully expect to have mind-blowing sex at least three times in our room tonight,” Dakota murmured.

“Three? That’s all?” I smirked.

Dakota’s eyes darkened slightly with lust, making me chuckle. He still really is too easy sometimes.

“Alright Casanova, let’s get back to the Prom. We still have over an hour before that hotel suite is ours,” I teased.

“Fine. But only because I want to laugh at Zach’s attempt to slow dance,” Dakota pouted.

“Atta boy,” I grinned.

*

It was nearly two hours later that we ventured off into our separate bedrooms. Yasmin and Zach had taken advantage of the free champagne supplied in the ‘living area’ of the suite, and had become too touchy-feely for public eyes. Rocco and Alicia were talking quietly between themselves, slightly awkwardly but still holding hands, and they were blushing when they left us. I’m going to remind Rocco of that tomorrow – he won’t live this down.

When it was just Dakota and I left, Dakota immediately straddled my hips.

“Tonight has been so perfect, down to every last detail. Thank you,” Dakota murmured, forearms resting on my shoulders.

“I wanted tonight to be special for you, you know that,” I said simply.

“No, you don’t understand. I’ve been looking forward to this Prom all year and you made it perfect in a way that no-one else ever could. I love you,” Dakota insisted.

“And I love you. Fuck, I don’t think I’m ever going to get enough of saying that,” I grinned.

Dakota grinned in reply, his eyes lighting up.

“How much do you love me? Enough to tear my tux off with your teeth and make love to me over and over and over again until we pass out?” Dakota asked hopefully.

Way more than that…but it’s a good place to start,” I smirked.

Dakota giggled before pressing his lips firmly to mine, his hands going straight to the buttons of my shirt. I wasted no time in unbuttoning and unzipping his slacks, slipping my hands straight into his underwear, jerking him into full hardness while a litany of moans spilled from his mouth into mine.

“Bedroom?” Dakota rasped, breaking the embrace.

“Bedroom,” I nodded.

And everything can only get better from here. I know it.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End.

Thank you to everyone who's read this, whether it's right from the start or if it's a brand new person. I've appreciated every single one of your comments, and it's your enjoyment of this story that's been the fuel for me writing this.

Dakota and Angel have been some of my favourite characters to write, and I hope you've loved them as much as I have!

I won't be doing a sequel to this story, but I am starting a brand new original slash called To Call My Life My Own, which I'm posting the first chapter of tonight - so check it out!

Again, thank you guys for everything!
xo