‹ Prequel: French Vanilla
Status: Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10

Sweet Nothings

Beside You

The Epilogue


"Daddy! Daddy daddy daddy daddy!" Vani squealed as her father entered her room.

I looked over at Tom, shaking my head with a smile on my face. "She hasn't stopped saying your name since you left four hours ago!"

Tom chuckled, picking his little girl up and kissing her on the cheek. "Daddy!" She squeaked again.

"'Ello munchkin!" He chuckled. "'Ello love!" He leaned over, kissing me on the cheek.

I leaned over and started to pick up toys that were laying around the room. "How was work?"

Tom shrugged, leaning against the crib. "Work was work. I'm bettah now that I'm here wiff yeh."

"Aw, too corny."

The sound of the front door closing echoed through the house. "Aye, Skylah!" Oli shouted up the stairs.

"Unky Olleh!" Vani gasped, squirming to get out of Tom's arms.

I chuckled at her minor accent. The little words she know all had an American accent accept for Oli's name. It was always Unky Olleh.

Tom laughed and set her on her feet before she ran out of the room. "Munchkin incoming!" Tom yelled down the hall.

I felt lips on my shoulder and I turned to have Tom grab me and hold me in his arms. "I've missed yeh," he whispered.

"You were only gone four hours," I giggled, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Seems like a lifetime."

"Too corny," I smiled.

"And horny," he grinned.

"Tom!" I laughed, trying to push him off me.

He chuckled, holding me tighter. "Just kiddin', kind of. I've missed yeh though."

"I've missed you too, now stop it."

He pouted and I rolled my eyes before kissing him. "Hey!" Oli shouted from the door. "One monster is enough. We don't need any more of that kissing! Soon enough, another will be running around."

Tom kissed me again, "kissing doesn't make babies."

"But what yeh two have been doing fo' like the past five days in a row make babies." Oli chuckled, kissing Vani on the cheek before setting her go.

"Stop listening to us havin' sex Olleh!" I laughed.

"It's kind of hard not too when yeh practically shoutin' a storm up in there. I'm surprised Vani never wakes up!"

"She sleeps hard jus' like her mum and dad," Tom grinned as Vani attached herself to his leg.

Oli rolled his eyes, laughing. "Whatevah. Skylah, are yeh comin' in to work tomorrow?"

I shook my head, "nope, I can't."

Tom frowned, "why not? We jus' got a whole new shipment of stuff in."

"You're just going to have Amanda or SJ do it or something because I won't fit in to anything."

"Yeh jus' as fit as yeh were befo' yeh had Vani!"

I shook my head, a smile creeping on my face. "Yea, that was before I was pregnant again."

"What!" Tom gasped. "Realleh!"

I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me, kissing me all over my face.

"That's fantastic news!" Oli grinned, coming over and joining in the hug fest.

"Do you want to tell Vani?" I looked over at Tom. He grinned and looked over at her playing with her batman figurines.

"Vani Lex, will yeh come here fo' a sec?"

Vani's big blue eyes, just like Tom's, looked over at us before running over. "Yes dada?"

"Yeh going to have a brother or sistah soon."

Vani's smile illuminated her face and she looked up to me. "True mama?"

I nodded and picked her up, kissing her on her cheek. "Yes, it's true."

The faint purple marks under her eyes were now more visible. "Yay!" She squealed kissing my cheek.

"I'm so happeh fo' yeh two," Oli grinned.

Tom nodded, wrapping his arm around his child and me. "Fings can onleh get bettah from here."

I handed Vani over to Oli before relaxing fully in to Tom's arms. "Don't worry Oli. You'll find someone too."

He nodded, rocking Vani on his hip.

"I love yeh," Tom whispered in my ear.

"I love you too ,Tom-Tom. Always have and always will."
♠ ♠ ♠
*READ ENTIRE THINGY*

Aw, the end. That's it. No more. *cries* NO. NO TEARS. I've got a bunch of stuff to say, and then you can cry. :D

Okay, first off, I'd like to thank everyone for sticking around this long! It really means a lot!

Second off, if you liked my writing, check out my other stories!

Thirdly, remember that poll I made you guys take? Well, I chose three people to write about: Jona Weinhofen from Bring Me The Horizon, Ben Bruce from Asking Alexandria, and Elliot Gruenberg from Blessthefall! If you don't know who any of them are, go look it up and read anyway. I promise it'll be worth it. Go subscribe! The first chapter for each of them should be posted within the next week.

Next, I have become close friends with a lot of you! A lot of you have followed me on twitter and we tweet each other; some have followed me on tumblr and bother me in my ask ;), and even some of you have added me on facebook! I followed and reply to anyone in case you didn't know! I love you all so fucking much!

And lastly, I compiled an entire list of people who have ever commented on this story (both Sweet Nothings and French Vanilla!). A huge thank you goes out to all of them and all of my silent readers! Much love! Sorry if your name isn't here. I tried my best!

AbbyHomicide, ashweemcswagger, babygurl94512, BeccaSykes, bittersweet dreams;, BittersweetVenom, BrittButt, CellophaneUrgency, cityofsin, Colorful_dinos, CountMyName, CreateYourDreams, Designated Drinker, dreamingyouhere, DropDead4Me, ELizzieBethh, Fast. Times., ForeverHopeful, give 'em hell peyton, Hannahd108, HeyThereDarling, HopetotheHopeless, illidan stormrage, iMusic-Freak, Kevin Skaff, KillenAngel, killxtoxfeel, kkekz, Krystal-Khaos, lalalaloveme, liesforaliar, LittleMissZombie, MforMaeri, micayla morphine ., MudbloodAngel, MusicsSoul, niall-horan, Pretty Optimistic, SpencerA7xVengence, taylorsatiger, teenage z0mbie, thepartyscene;, TheRockshowChick, This War Of Mine, tica0o0, tigerbloodintern, Tori Lynn, Vani.Violence, Waking-The-Fallen, xLoveAndGlory, XxLyricalDeathxX, ZombieCreatures.

I love you all so fucking much!

Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10