‹ Prequel: French Vanilla
Status: Completed with Readers: 254; Subscribers: 117; Comments: 108; Stars: 10

Sweet Nothings

So I Can Lie Here On The Floor

I arrived at the coffee shop walked straight up to the counter. "Uhm, I, uh, did you see-"

"Are yeh Skylah?" The girl interrupted.

"Yea," I smiled.

"A lad told me to give this to yeh." She handed me a cappuccino and a small note. I took a sip of the coffee before looking down at the paper.

Don't drink too much of that. You're not
supposed to be drinking any at all!
Head over to the place you 'came to
England' for, even though we both know
it was for me, and not them :D


I grinned and headed down the sidewalk towards Drop Dead. Tommy and I always knew I came to England for him, not some stupid job. I guess we both can say that he used it to get me here and I just agreed. We were both too young and falling too hard to each other to admit our feelings. It was scary how fast we became attached.

I grinned, opening the Drop Dead door. "I need a note!"

"Well good morning to yeh too, Skylah," Travis chuckled. "What yeh want?"

"Tommy left something here for me!"

"Uh..." Travis tapped his chin before shaking his head. "Nope, don't fink so."

"Really?"

"Jus' kiddin'," he chuckled, heading over to the counter. I looked down at his name tag and noticed he had been promoted to store manager. I smiled, thinking back to Sam. Serves him right. "Here yeh go, love."

Remembah that time I saved your life?
Go to the lads house. He'll have something
there waiting for you.


I frowned at the paper, "he's got to be kidding me."

"Yeh right, he is." Travis chuckled before handing me a second piece of paper.

Just kidding! Don't go to Sams!
What an arse. I would say that you should go to where
we had our first date, but the hospital is a bit of a far walk.


I giggled, reading on.

Do you remember the place we
first kissed? No, not at the photo shoot.
Our first real kiss? Do you remember
where we gave ourselves to each other?
Go there next.


"What the hell!" I laughed, throwing the paper up.

"What?" Travis chuckled at mu reaction.

"He wants me to walk back home after all this! I'll kill him."

"Have fun!" He yelled after me as I stomped from the store. I wasn't really mad, but I would have to remember to smack him upside the head for doing that.

By the time I got back home, I marched right in flipping off the entire band on the couch. Clearly they know what was going on. They chuckled as I headed up the stairs and straight to Tom's room.

I frowned when I opened it and Tom wasn't there. Looking at the bed, there was a small note on it.

I'm at a place of new beginnings.


I smiled lightly and tucked the paper into my pocket before heading to Vani Lex's future room. Tom was sitting on the floor on a blanket with two champagne glasses. Candles were lit everywhere.

"You know," I began sitting down next to him, "I-"

"Yes I did," he cut me off, chuckling. "Yeh would have nevah left the house."

I smiled, nodding. "You're right. This is perfect. "

"Yeh perfect," he grinned, leaning over and pecking me on the lips. "Champagne, m'love?"

I raised a brow before taking a glass. "I can't drink with a baby. You know that."

"It's jus' water I dyed red," he chuckled, taking a sip. "Looks fancy though."

"You think of everything." I took a sip of the water before setting is aside.

"So, yeh might be wonderin' why I set this all up."

"Yea..." I smiled, looking around the room.

"Well, I know that I've messed up a lot, and I realleh am trying to make this all bettah between us. Do yeh fink things are bettah than they were before?"

I nodded, taking his hand in mine. "Tommy, we've gone through hard times, but I never stopped loving you. All this, yes, things are better than they were before."

"Good, 'cause yeh know I would do anyfing to make yeh happeh."

"You do make me happy."

Tom brought my hand up to his lips, kissing it lightly. "I don't know why I can't get this out. Second time seems to be harder than the first," he chuckled.

I raised my brow, "you're not making any sense."

"I love yeh." Tom's smile faltered slightly as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a ring - the same ring I had given him back many weeks before. "Please, Skylah, will you be my wife? Will yeh marry me?"

My face flushed as he slipped the ring on to my finger. "Of course, Tommy. There is no one else and nowhere else I'd rather be than here with you."

"I love yeh," he repeated. "Always, everyday, I will always love yeh."

"I love you too, Tommy. Always have and always will."

He smiled before leaning over and kissing me. "Forevah," he grinned.
♠ ♠ ♠
Meow :D One chapter left, and yes, it's the epilogue. Though I do love this story, very very much, it has to end! I'll miss all of you but goodbyes are in the next chapter. I'm making a huge list of everyone who commented on French Vanilla and/or Sweet Nothings for an enormous thank you. If you want to be on the list and have never commented before, now is your chance!

But for now, thank you lexin3d, Vani.Violence, iizanna90, babygurl94512
and The Mini Monster for commenting on the last chapter.


I'll see you all for one last dance next chapter!