Status: Updated daily. If not, then every other day.

You're a Cheap Little ***

Cheap little ***.

"Jenn are you alright?" Ricky asked.

"Hm? Oh yeah, I jut can't sleep. To much on my mind I guess."

"You wanna talk about it?" he yawned.

I shook my head and before I could say anything to him, he was fast asleep. This wasn't like Ricky to just go out and drink, he wasn't the type. Before he left for tour he was sweet now he just seemed different.

I got out of bed and walked into the kitchen, something I started getting into the habit of. When Ricky left, every night I would just get up and go into the kitchen to eat. Not heathly.

Addison was over at Jordan's for the night so it was just me and Ricky, alone. He phone buzzed and I looked at the clock who the hell would be calling at 4 in the morning? I looked a the screen, great. It was Carley. What could she possibly want?

I picked up his phone and began looking through it. I know I shouldn't do this but I was starting to worry. You'd probably worried to if your boyfriend was in a band, it was natural when you where dating a band dude. But every time he went away, I had nothing to worry about. Ricky never did mention anything about an ex.

I began going through his pictures and sure enough there was pictures of her saved. What the fuck was going on.

"What are you doing?" Ricky yawned.

"You mind telling me why you have pictures of Carley saved on here?" I asked.

He went wide eyed and snatched the phone away from me. "Why the fuck are you going through my stuff? Do I do that to you? No."

I was shocked, Ricky never snapped at me before.

"I-I'm sorry." I mumbled.

"Whatever, I'm going back to bed. But quit going through my personal things anymore Jenn."

This was the first time he ever snapped at me like this. I just her she had something to do with this, cheap little whore.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not updating in a while Jenn, but I explained why I was gone.

LOL.

Hope you enjoy.