Status: close

Buried By True Love

Engagment

“Okay,” he said still holding my hand, “Take off the blindfold,” I did and he was kneeling in front of me holding a box with a ring in it.
“Alexis Michelle High. I love you so much. I love your smile, your laugh, your body, and everything else about you. You’re cute, funny, hot, and everything I want in a girl. I love the way you snore softly at night.
“You always want to keep me in my place. You’re always worried about what I eat. I want to spend the rest of our lives together. I’m asking you to marry me and spend the rest of your life me. Give me your heart and the key to lock it away,” he said almost making me cry again.
“Oh! Jacob I love you too. You’re the most amazing guy I ever met. I love you for your looks, your talent. I’m 14, but that doesn’t matter because when I’m around you I feel much older. You make me feel like a woman. My answer is yes. Yes I will marry you. I will give you my heart and the key to lock it away.” I said literally crying as I said it.
He slipped the ring on my finger and stood up and kissed me so passionately I had to push away to breath. We heard clapping behind us and turned to see a crowd of people watching us.
“Babe, I love you. Now let’s party,” he said leading me through the crowd where I was showing off my ring. We finally went back to the hotel and got some sleep.