Status: New story ^_^

We Don't Belong Here

Chapter 13 : This love will set you free

“So what did Tyler have to say about you kissing me?” Ashley asked as he sketched across the pad, his hand moving with a blinding speed.

“Ashley shut up, I never kissed you, you kissed me first, and he doesn’t care, because I promised him that it wasn’t going to happen again, because it’s not”

“You can’t confirm that” His voice was smug

“Yes I can, because I have no desire to kiss you ever again, because I don’t want anything nasty”

“Aww Andy you’re only lying to yourself”

“No I’m not Ashley, I’m not lying to anyone, and if you think I am then you are even more a terrible judge of character than I first thought you were” I huffed, grabbing my bag and standing up, the bell was gonna go in a minute anyway, so I was really just getting a headstart.

I handed my sketch pad in to the teacher who nodded and dismissed me. I pushed the door open and walked out down the hall. I had math next, which wasn’t something I was looking forward to particularly, it’s not that I don’t get it, I just don’t find algebra all that interesting.

“Andy!” I ignored whoever it was who was calling me, I didn’t feel like talking to anyone, people were pissing me off. “Andy!” I kept ignoring them as I pushed open the door to the classroom, sitting down at the back of the class and waiting for the hour of boredom to be over.

Thank god it was my last lesson of the day.

– Time Lapse –


I was sitting in mine and Jinxx’s room that evening, Jinxx was out on a date with Sammi, so really I wasn’t doing all the much. I’d tried to call Tyler but he was ignoring my calls, which kind of upset me because he’s supposed to be my boyfriend and all isn’t he?

A knock on the door pulled me out of my thoughts so I got up to answer it and who was on the other side of that door? Ashley.

“What do you want Ashley?”

“I thought that was obvious” He stated, leaning against the door frame, a smile painted on his lips.

“Ashley fuck off, I have Tyler, I’m not interested in screwing around” Okay so im lying to the both of us. We both knew I found Ashley attractive.

“Well, your lips say you don’t, but your eyes say you do ” He said coming into my room, shutting the door and locking it. I gulped. He slid his arms around my shoulders but I stepped away from him.

“Ashley stop trying to throw yourself at me, I don’t want you”

“Mmmhmm sure” He started walking towards me until my back hit the wall. “Sure you don’t Andy” He slid his hands up under my shirt and looked up into my eyes. I swallowed and before I could push him away he leaned up and kissed me hard. His hands curling into my hair, tugging on the strands.

I moaned quietly and rested my hands on his thin hips. It’s not that I don’t like Tyler, I do, i… I just lust after Ashley more than anything. With tyler its more of a personality attraction, Ashley it’s all physical.

And I don’t know whether that freaks me out more, that I’m actually lusting after someone or that I’m so readily willing to cheat on my boyfriend.

“Ashley… Ashley stop” I half moaned

“You sound so sexy when you moan my name” He almost growled, it made my dick twitch,
he bit down on my lower lip, tugging on my lipring.

“Ashley don’t make me do this”

“You’re already doing it” He said, pushing our lower halves together. I groaned and brought his lips back to mine, surrendering with a groan and a kiss.

God I’m so weak.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken so damn long to get this out!
But here it is,
damn Andy you naughty boy! After promising Tyler you wouldn't cheat again!
Title credit is Black Veil Brides - Beautiful Remains
xoxo