Status: New story ^_^

We Don't Belong Here

Chapter 5: Show me what you got, on my LCD

The rest of the day passed pretty uneventfully, well I say that, a lot of people came up to me and told me they knew who I was, that they loved me on stage, and some girls even gave me their phone numbers, which although I had them in my cell phone, I never really planned on calling them. I mean sure, most of them seemed nice enough but some of them looked and acted like whores, although one guy Tyler gave me his number. He was a ballet dancer, but he wasn’t like the rest of them it seemed, he loves Motley Crue and his hair nearly reaches his shoulders but it does this really cute flippy thing, oh and he has snake bites which a lot of people give him shit for but he doesn’t seem to care. He seemed like a really sweet kid.

But then there was Ashley, I had art with him, and math. It was kinda stupid really, we still have to take all of the normal subjects here, well I say that, only really English math and science, we don’t have to do all the stuff, just our electives. So all in all I only do about six subjects. I do those three then I do drama art and music, but I’m majoring in Drama.

Ashley’s majoring in art and damn is he good at it, I think he wants to become a graphic designer, I was trying hard to concentrate on what he was saying because I was either getting lost in his eyes or staring at the way his lips moved and how good it would feel to kiss them.

But to be honest I don’t ever see it happening with Ashley, I mean he has a girlfriend. Well at least I think he does, I mean, I saw him sucking face with some girl earlier on. So he obviously wouldn’t be interested in me, I mean sure I’m an actor, but that’s often why people don’t want to date me, because they’re worried that cos’ im an actor that I’ll be lying to them and they won’t know it.

“Andy you haven’t said a word since you came in” Jinxx voiced, looking up from the sheet music he’d been studying for the past half an hour. “Something’s bugging you; you haven’t said anything in an hour”

“Oh, no its nothing don’t worry about it, just thinking about everything that’s happened to day,
and how girls seem to think that just because I’m on stage it doesn’t mean I want to date them”

“Eh you get that a lot here; it’s a good thing people know I’m with Sammi, otherwise the girls here would still be trying to get in my pants, seriously the amount of ballet bitches Sammi had to slap before they realised that I don’t screw around” He snorted at the memory.

“Hey I don’t even like girls but I wouldn’t have minded seeing that”

“Oh it was good don’t worry, I think the only thing that would have made it better was if they
hadda been in bikini’s or something”

“Pig”

“Oh shut up you wouldn’t complain if it was some buff Abercrombie model”

“Well see in saying that the whole completely over the top abs and butts never did it for me, now I know they’re assholes but some of those ballet boys are hot”

“Oh you like the ballet boys?” He grinned at me, putting his sheet music aside and sitting up properly.

“Well Tyler seemed nice”

“Oh yeah he is, he’s had the hugest crush on Adam Johnson for about a year now, but he doesn’t even look his way because he’s the biggest homophobe ever and also he thinks he’s above Tyler”

“Poor Tyler”

“Hey maybe we should set you two up”

“Dude I don’t even know him”

“Yeah but you could”

“Jinxx stay out of my love life” or lack of I added silently.

“Whatever Andy” He said, but his impish grin said that he wasn’t done with this. “We should probably head down to dinner anyways, before everything’s gone”

“I’m not really hungry”

“You haven’t eaten anything all day”

“Yeah”

“How can you not?”

“I dunno, I never have eaten much”

“That’s why you’re so skinny”

“Suppose”

“Well at least come down with us, CC will probably be dying to know how it went with Juliet”

“What?”

“News travels fast in this place”

“Oh okay”
♠ ♠ ♠
Title credits go to BOTDF's - Sexting .
Fuck yeah Aya is on Xmas break now
so she'll update next!

xoxo