Status: New story ^_^

We Don't Belong Here

Chapter 4: Raised by the wolves

I lay in bed that night thinking about everything that had happened in the past day. I’d arrived in England, well London to be exact, been left at this new hell hole for ‘brilliant minds’, and been reunited with my long lost best friend. Overall it had been an okay day.

I rolled over and looked at Jinxx who was sprawled out on his bed, on his stomach, his mouth hanging open, one arm down by his side the other up by his head. I smiled and shut my eyes again, hoping I’d drift off to sleep. As I was lying there my thoughts drifted to my Mom, how she’d basically just left me here today with nothing more than a lipstick smile and a wave of her perfectly manicured fingers. I sighed inwardly and if my eyes had been open I would have rolled them.

– Time Lapse –


“Andy c’mon up” Jinxx threw a pillow at me and I groaned rolling over and throwing it back in his direction. “Dude get your ass out of bed, you do not need detention on your first day”

“I’m up” I mumbled into the pillow.

“Early bird as ever I see, Andy I don’t know how you ever expect to get a girlfriend when you and your bed have such a special relationship” I froze; shit he still doesn’t know I’m gay. Fuck is he gonna flip out when if he finds out, well might as well find out now.

“I don’t expect to get a girlfriend at all” I said sitting up so that the quilt fell down to my waist exposing my shirtless chest. I’d fallen asleep in just my pants last night; I’d been too lazy to
take them off.

“Oh and why’s that?”

“Don’t swing that way” I mumbled, throwing the sheets off and getting out of bed, wandering through to the en suite I showered quickly, brushing my teeth while I was in there and got out wrapping a towel round my waist.

“Andy hurry up I have to pee!”

“Jesus dude it’s all yours” I said walking out, he ran in and I heard him go, then the shower starting up. I got dressed quickly and then towel dried my hair, I’d been trying this new thing were I didn’t straighten the crap out of it because it started falling out from the amount I dyed it and such. So I just towel dry it and run a brush through it and it sort of goes curly but it’s still straight if that makes any sense.

I put on some eyeliner and changed the ring in my lip to a black one from the silver one. I pulled a face in the mirror just as Jinxx ran out, fully clothed manically drying his hair.

“Still takes forever in the shower I see” I grinned at my best friend who flipped me off from under the towel. He pulled it off, ran a hand through his hair and launched it into the hamper.

“Okay we really gotta go now” He said grabbing his bag and opening the door, only to run smack into Ashley, the beautiful boy from yesterday. “Ash what the hell!”

“I was about to knock” He rolled his eyes and stalked off down the hall.

“Sorry he’s really not a morning person”

“Its okay, no one is, and if they are they need to die”

“Too right”

We got some coffee from one of the stand things that appear to be all over campus, and Jinxx took me to the drama department.

“Jeremy! One of my favourite students! And you must be Andy, welcome to Maxims” The drama teacher shook my hand so hard I felt like my arm was gonna be pulled out of its socket, but I suppose it was good that he wasn’t an asshole.

“I didn’t know you did drama Jinxx”

“Oh yeah I had to pick a third elective and drama seemed like a good idea”

“Indeed it was, now Mr Biersack I’ve heard great things about you, I expect to see great things from you!”

“Uhh sure” Was all I could think to say. Jinxx elbowed me and I elbowed him back causing us to snicker. The teacher walked off and started to round up the students already in the room.

“Okay so today we’re working on dualogs, now it works out well because there is an equal number of boys to girls, so I have the perfect scenes for you” The teacher gushed there were people already moving to join up with girls.

“Hey Andy mind working with me” I looked to the right of me and saw a very pretty blonde.
”I’m Juliet” She smiled and held out a hand which I shook. “I’ve read a lot about you, and
then I heard you were coming here.” She grinned up at me.

“I didn’t really have a choice in the matter” I scratched the back of my head “ My Mom is a very pushy woman”

“Eh join the club” She looked over to where Jinxx was so obviously flirting with a red haired girl “When is Jeremy gonna learn, yeah Sammi likes him, but she doesn’t want to date him”

“So that’s who Sammi is”

“Huh?”

“Oh he was talking about her with Jake yesterday”

“They’d make a cute couple, but she doesn’t want to date him, he’s too much of a whore, anyway c’mon we gotta work on this” She took the script from the pile at the front of the room.

It turns out we were doing the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet, pretty standard. I’d done it quite a few times before, I knew it by heart. But it was natural for Juliet to look confused when I only glanced at the page the threw the book aside.

“Done it before” I said sheepishly.

“Oh you’re good” She grinned and put her book down too.

We practised a few times before we were called up to the front of the room to show what we’d done.

“But soft, what light through yonder window breaks?
It is the east and Juliet is the sun!
Arise, fair sun, and kill the envious moon,
Who is already sick and pale with grief
That thou her maid art far more fair than she.
Be not her maid, since she is envious;
Her vestal livery is but sick and green,
And none but fools do wear it. Cast it off.
It is my lady, O, it is my love!
O that she knew she were!
She speaks, yet she says nothing; what of that?
Her eye discourses, I will answer it.
I am too bold: 'tis not to me she speaks.
Two of the fairest stars in all the heaven,
Having some business, do entreat her eyes
To twinkle in their spheres till they return.
What if her eyes were there, they in her head?
The brightness of her cheek would shame those stars,
As daylight doth a lamp. Her eyes in heaven
Would through the airy region stream so bright
That birds would sing and think it were not night.
See how she leans her cheek upon her hand
O that I were a glove upon that hand,
That I might touch that cheek!”

“Ay me!”

“She speaks.
O, speak again, bright angel, for thou art
As glorious to this night, being o'er my head,
As is a winged messenger of heaven
Unto the white-upturned wondering eyes
Of mortals that fall back to gaze on him
When he bestrides the lazy-puffing clouds
And sails upon the bosom of the air”
“O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?
Deny thy father and refuse thy name;
Or, if thou wilt not, be but sworn my love,
And I'll no longer be a Capulet.”

“Shall I hear more, or shall I speak at this?”

“'Tis but thy name that is my enemy:
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name.
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.”
“I take thee at thy word.
Call me but love, and I'll be new baptis'd;
henceforth I never will be Romeo”

We ended it there, with us holding hands and staring into each other’s eyes. The class clapped and the room erupted with ‘whoops’ and ‘that was so hot!’ I let go of Juliet’s hands and she grinned at me. I winked and we bowed as the class continued clapping. Juliet then surprised me by hugging me. I laughed and hugged her back before she skipped off to her friends who were giggling and looking over in my direction.

“Looks like Andy’s got a secret admirer, although she’s not so secret” A boy standing with Jinxx said.

“Andy this is Matt Bellamy, he plays guitar, and like us, is one of the drama faggots” Jinxx grinned.

“Thanks, but she’ll be upset when she finds out I don’t even swing that way” I looked back over at the three girls who were still giggling.

“Don’t tell Johnson and his group of ballet clones that then” Matt said

“Who?”

“Think of them like the jocks of this place, except they wear tights and think that cos they can walk around parading their cocks like that they rule the place, and the worst thing is people let them”

“So it’s just like every other school in the world then?”

“Yeah”

“Pretty much”

“Well then, I’m glad I’m gay”

“Why?”

“I won’t have cheerleaders trying to get in my pants”

“Dude, you’re an actor, you’ll get that wherever you go”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah I wrote this one cos Aya is super busy with school :3
So I will probably write the next chapter too,
then it'll be back to normal :P
I believe the title credits go to Falling in Reverse - Raise by wolves

xoxo