Status: Thank you for reading, I promise to update soon :)

Tangled Seaweed

Sea Salt

I was placed inside the tub that was filled with luke warm water from the ocean. He let candles and left me in this room. I found myself shaking with fear of this new world, defiantly trying to figure out what was going on.

How can this be happening? All I did was kiss him, how could this ever happen to me? Did he do something wrong? Did I do something wrong?

There was a knock on the door and Fin came though. He was holding two cylinder looking things. They were filled with a liquid that was a light brown color. He smiled a little bit and sat on what I knew to be a toilet. He held one of for me, but I made no movement to grab it. I was still very unsure that I could trust him.

He sighed and just set it on the side of the tub. "You know that you can trust me, its okay."

I wanted to talk to him, and ask him why he was doing all of this for me. How he got involved with this? But of course I didn't understand how to talk like him, and he doesn't understand how to talk to me. All he knows is that I can understand him.

"Damien wasn't always a mermaid. We switched places when we were about fifteen, I use to be matched with you. But we hated our lives, and so we switched with the help of some powerful people. I'm surprised it worked so well that you don't remember me, the spell worked very well."

I felt myself look at him with angry eyes. So he is telling me that he used a spell on me. I could feel myself heating up with anger, but then again I shouldn't judge. All I can think about was that I must have been a horrible person to be matched with for him to hate his life.

"You had committed a crime yourself though, he had seen you. I think you were a little to close to a beach one day, he had been bewitched by you. I guess I just wanted to be human, so I allowed him to switch places with me. Though it probably wasn't the best thing to do, I do quite enjoy my human life. He has visited me quite a lot, he seems very happy with what he chose as well. You should be happy you actually fell in love with him, we didn't think that was going to work Just to tell you, I did find out that it was hard without you. I didn't even miss my parents that much, it is quite nice to see you again." How could this have happened right underneath my nose?