Status: Came from a Dream

Raindrops on Roses, Boys in White Dresses

The first Chapter

"Daniel please stop crying Baby please! Mommy will do anything!" Whispered Frank Iero to his son. It was 2:30 am and tomorrow was his first day as a junior at his new school in California. His family had moved from Jersey a week before after Frank's father got a promotion at his job. The promotion had came with perfect timing. He had just had the twins and was teased mercily for his pregnancy by th father of his child who decided to be an ass and forget having his dick in Frank's ass.

Frank tried not to think about that asshole. Bob didn't deserve him. Even if he was pretty with his blue eyes and perfect smile. It didn't help his kids looked startlingly like him, but that wasn't important. What was important was Danny's screaming, tiny fists flailing eyes scrunched in distress. After a diaper change, half a bottle, and 2 verses of "Boys Don't Cry"Danny was silent.

Frank quietly began to leave the room. As soon as the door clicked shut, a quiet cry came from the bedroom. Daisy.

He sighed in bitter frustration, he had to get up in 2 and a half hours to get to the bus on time. Not cool. He picked her up and sat in the antique rocking chair next to the small window. He began singing again a soft song he had heard on some radio show. As he hummed the song she began to quiet and then curled tighter into the crook of his arm. A moment later she was sleep.

He sighed happily and gently stood up and brought her to his bedroom. Then he layed in her in his bed close to the wall and made sure everything was soft. When he felt satisfied, he crawled into the bed and snuggled to her.

He was asleep two minutes later.

He dreampt of Bob, his blue eyes, his warmth, the feel of him inside Frank. The way his smile felt against his forhead... but then came the night Frankie confessed, the anger, his refusal to be a dad, the harsh words and Frankie began to hurt. Thats when Frank closed into himself and avoided everything. The only thing that mattered was his future kids, and 7 months later, after excruciating pain and heartbreak, Frankie had Daniel and Daisy. They were perfect. With their shimmering hazel eyes, and smooth skin. The plump lips and tiny ears. Frank hadn't even known he could love 1 person so much, and now he had two! Life was hard, but Frank did his best. And when the twins were 2 and a half months and Jeremy was still a deuche, he ignored him and helped his family move to Cali.

Now everything was fine and he just needed sleep.

When he finally woke up (20 minutes late) it was to the soundtrack of Daisy frying for her bottle and reeking of rancid poop. He sighed sadly and made his way to the nursery Daisy on his shoulder and changed her and Danny who was also beginning to cry. Then made his way downstairs cooing to his little loves.

His step brother, Jepha, was in the kitchen making bottles and greeted him warmly. "Frankie! How are my babehs?" He asked carefully taking Danny and handing Frank the pink bottle Daisy prefered.
"Good, they kept me up all night, but whatevs." He replied. Jepha laughed from his perch on the sink from Danny.
"Ready for school?" he asked. He tried not to show his worry for his little brother, but it was hard. Frank was very important to him and his mom. Jeph's mom even said Frank was one of the best parts of marrying Frank Sr.
"I'll be fine, just... be careful with my kids moron." He smiled affectionately. Jepha laughed. "Ok."

An hr later he was running throgh the house giving Jepha instructions. "I'll bathe them when I get home, but please write down times and amounts they ate, text or call me if anything scary happens, take pictures of cuteness, and don't let them sleep too much. You know where everything is... thats all. Bye babies, Mommy loves you!" He cooed. And with that he was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not finished, will update later. Sorry

EDITED:7-Dec-2011