Status: Came from a Dream

Raindrops on Roses, Boys in White Dresses

Chapter 2

"Mikey! Get the hell up!" I yelled at my little brother. It was already after 5:45 am and our bus left at 6:30. I had already attempted to wake him up at least 4 times, and this was the last straw. I walked to his bed, an flipped the mattress making him fall on his back in a puddle of comforters, pillows, and stuffed animals.
"Gee!" He whined rubbed his back.
"Too bad! Get up!" I rolled my eyes and walked down to the kitchen to make ham and egg breakfast bagels and travel mugs of coffee for our breakfast. "Mikey! Its after 6!" I called "We're gonna be late!"
5 minutes later he came down carrying a black purse, fully dressed with his hair a mess.
"Mikey, thats mom's bag." I castised gently and he blushed before running to find his backack.
When he was finally ready, I handed him a AVID trip form, signed $200 deposit, coffee, and breakfast, and we headed to our bus.
We got to the bus with four minutes to spare, and waited quietly with the other kids finishin our food. We were happily discussing our weekend plans when someone snuck behind me, covered my eyes and whispered, "GeeGeeeeeee" in my ear while nibbling softly on my lobe.
"Bert?" I perked up and turned in his arms and kissed my wonderful boyfriend Bert. "Hey Honey!" I jumped in his arms happily and kissed him.
"Morning Bert!" Said Mikey cheerfully. Taking rather large bite of sandwhich.
"Hey Mikes, watcha got there?" Bert questioned settling his arms on my hips from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.
"AVID trip money, breakfast, and coffee."Mikey deadpanned "Want a bite?"
"Of course." Bert replied taking a bite. "Mmmm Gee its so good!ther"
I just giggled and blushed hiding my face in my coffee. Bert and Mikey began talking about school projects, and mine and Bert's AVID trip. When the bus arrived, Bert took my hand and lead me onto the bus. "Love you." He murmured and I sighed and nodded my approval.
We headed to our normal seats and stopped. There was a sleeping boy in my normal spot. His head was propped against the window, mouth lolling open, heavy circles under his eyes. You could tell he was pretty even in sleep and I was afraid to wake him.
"Poor kid."said Bert quietly sliding into the seat next to him. Mikey and I sat across and Bert reached over for my hand. The little gesture reminding me that he loves me.
We had a quiet conversation about school and stuff, when the bus drove over a pothole however the boy woke up.
He took one look at Bert and began to panic. Sure Bert can look creepy, but he is actually very nice. Bert just calmly smooshed himself in our seat and I sat on his lap.
"Hi! I'm Gerard Way!" I reached over to shake his hand and then added "This is my brother, Mikey, and my boyfriend, Bert."
"Erm, Frank, Iero. Nice to meet you." he shifted a bit uncomfortably then asked, "You two are gay?"
"I am!" I said cheerfully. "Bertie's bisexual and Mikey is bi too."
"Oh. Do you get made fun of?"
I couldnt help but laugh a bit. "Honey Bee. You live in SoCal now. Being a fag is as normal as snow in Kansas. Chill."
"Oh. Cool. I'm gay too." He whispered.
"No shit." Snorted Mikey.
We laughed and talked the whole to school.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi! New chapter to intro Gee! Im changing Jeremy to Bob. Ok? Have a nice holiday!
xoxo Dalyne