Power Rangers Turbo: The Next Generation

Chapter 1

On a very sunny morning in Rocketeer High School Steve Taylor was running late to class when he accidentally bumped into the school janitor and hit his head on the trashcan. The janitor gave him an ugly look and said "Hey kid stop running or ill tell the principal you were skipping class!"

"s-s-s-sorry sir" stuttered Steve

And he ran to Mrs. Larson's class. As he was about to enter he heard a little sound and looked back but no one was there. As he entered her class he sat down next to his two best friends Sam Carter a girl with curly brown hair and light brown eyes wearing khaki pants with a red shirt and the schools logo .And Russell Scott. A tall muscular blonde with spiky haired boy with blue eyes. Wearing blue pants with a school's baseball teams shirt.

"Hey dude why are you so late?" asked Russell

Sam asked "Did you accidently go into the girls bathroom again?"

"It was just one time and I forgot my contacts! And I thought we agreed to never speak of that again!" exclaimed Steve

"Alright! Alright! I'll be quiet!" said Sam

When he finished telling the story that happened that morning Mrs. Larson handed out fieldtrip forms to the wax museum in California.
"While we are their. Are we going to see Kim Karsashian!" yelled out Carlos a boy from Boston with curly brown hair.
While everybody tried to hold their laughter Mrs. Larson told him "first day back from spring break and your already making ridiculous comments Mr. Sanders." while raising her eyebrow.
And everyone went silent.

"Now class, return those forms by Friday with the fee of $40".

When the bell rang Stevens and his friends went to lunch. Right when they entered the cafeteria they saw that two of their other friends Amber Turner, a dark haired brunette with red highlights but they call her AJ. And Rhett a tall brunette were saving them a spot on one of the benches outside. They grabbed their lunches and sat down and Russell told them he came late again.

AJ said "Did he enter the girl's bathroom again?"

Steve got angry and said "Is nothing sacred?"

"Sorry Steve" apologized AJ.

Sam saw that Rhett had a worried face and she asked "Hey, what's wrong?"

"What, oh it's noting"

"Come on tell us what's wrong you can tell us anything" said AJ

"Well I feel like someone is watching me. Like this morning I was about to get into my car and saw something moving in the bushes." explained Rhett

"Well Rhett there is this thing that makes bushes move, it's called wind!" said Steve.
AJ smacked him in the arm "Shut up! Continue."

"Well you're not the only that feels like someone is watching you" interrupted Russell with a concerned look on his face. "Today when I was on my way to the school bus stop I felt like someone was following me."

Right as Steve was about to say something while holding a plastic fork AJ told him "If you say one more word I will shove this up your nose!"

"I was just going to say that it happen to me to when I was going to Mrs. Larson's class and I heard a noise behind me but no one was their!"

"Oh well in that case never mind" dropping her fork on her plate.

"Maybe we're all just being a little paranoid. It's probably nothing" said Sam while eating her Hamburger.

"But what if it is" said Steve

"But what if is it isn't" explained AJ

"But what if it is!"

"You know what why don't you go to-"

"HEY!" Exclaimed Russell

."Can you guys stop. You're acting like five year olds!"

They both stopped arguing and apologized .
When it was time to go to their next class they all split up. Rhett went with Steve and Russell to 's Spanish class. While Sam and AJ went to Mr. Sanchez's science class. When the girls entered the class AJ noticed that the teacher wasn't there.

"Hey where's the teacher" she asked Carmon Rodriguez. A red haired girl from Cuba

"Ahi mija! You guys didn't hear, the teacher went to Europe and was afford a job as a tour guide in a museum" she said

"Well that's nice" said Sam sarcastically

"But I heard that the new teacher is a like 40 but has a nice body chicas. Beth has him last class and told me that all the girls couldn't keep their eyes off his muscles" she explained.

"Okay, well where he, class is is almost starting" said AJ

"I think he went to the bathroom. Oh look their he is" she pointed out as he was coming into the class. Both AJ and Sam turned around and their jaws dropped. The man had spiky dark hair and wore a black dress pants and a white long sleeve shirt with shiny black dress shoes.

"Okay class settle down and get in your seats" said the man. As he was writing his name on the bored he said "Some of you may have heard that your teacher has left the school. But as of today I will be your new teacher."

"I am Mr. T. Oliver
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you liked it :)