Power Rangers Turbo: The Next Generation

Chapter 2

"You guys can just call me Mr. Oliver or Dr.O"

"Now, while I do the attendance you guys can turn to chapter sixteen section one and start reading .And when I'm done we can get started on the lesson" he said

As Mr. Oliver was doing the attendance AJ and Sam started to talk "Well this is going to be interesting." said AJ "What was he a wrestler or something? He is really buff"

Just as AJ was about to reply she was interrupted by her name being called.

"Amber Turner" the teacher said while looking at the attendance in the computer. "Here" she replied

When he finished the attendance he walked up to the middle of the class and started explaining the lesson.

"Okay, so for these next few days we will be learning about DNA. So, let's get started…

/

1 Hour and 30 min later

"Brriinngg" as the bell rang everyone in the class left to go home. AJ and Sam were the first to leave. When they got to their usual spot outside the parking lot to wait for the guys Sam look up at AJ and said "So, what do you think of Mr. Oliver?"

"That man is amazing. Today was the first time I actually learned something!" she replied with a big smile on her face

"Well that still isn't going to stop your mom from having that teacher conference today."

"You had to be a party pooper didn't you?"

"Hey, I'm just telling truth. Aren't you suppose to be there too?"

"Yeah, but my mom hasn't gotten hear ye…wait" she picks up her phone from her pocket and saw her text

"I'm two minutes away. Wait for me inside."

-MOM

"Speaking of the devil. I have to go. Can you tell the others that I'm sorry I won't be able to go to Steve's house with guys?" she asked Sam while putting her phone back in her pocket.

"Yeah, I'll tell them. Now go, you don't want to be late and text me when you get out okay."

"Okay, bye" said AJ while giving Sam a goodbye hug. Then she ran off to go to her conference. A couple of minutes later after AJ left the guys came and greeted Sam with a "Hi" and she replied back with a "Hey boys"

"Where's AJ?" asked Rhett with a questioned look on his face.

"She had to go to a teacher conference with her mom today. So she won't be able to go to Steve's house."

"Dam, and I thought that today will be the day that I'd bet her in Gears" said Steve with a disappointed look on his face

"Aren't you a little old to be playing Xbox?" asked Sam

"You are never too old to play Xbox" said Steve

"Well let's get to your house. The quicker we leave, the quicker we get to finish up our homework and hang out." Said Rhett

"We can take my car. It's just around the corner." Said Russell

"Okay then, let's go" said Steve

When they got into Russell's red Camaro ; Russell got in the driver's seat, Sam and Rhett sat on the back and Steve as usual sat on the passenger's seat.

"God I never get tired of this car." Said Steve while look at the inside of the car.

"Please don't start again with your stupid comments on how amazing this car is." Said Sam

"Fine, I'm getting tired of fighting with you every time were in this beautiful amazing car with…"

"Steve!"

"This is gonna be a long drive" said Russell

/

AJ was sitting down in the main office waiting for her mother. She picked up her phone and dialed her mom. Right when she was about to press the call button noticed a brunette with a pink blouse and blue jeans walk in. She hung up the phone and walked up to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek and a hug and said "Hi mom"

"Hey sweetie" replied her mom and hugged her back. "Have they called us up yet?"

"No, they said that they were calling up the teachers and they had to inform my new teacher"

"New teacher?" she asked

"Um, yeah. My science teacher left the school, long story. So they found a replacement which will be our permanent teacher for the rest of the year." Explained AJ while looking at the clock.

"Ahh, what's the teacher's name?"

"Mr.T. Oliver" when she looked cack to face her mom she noticed she was looking out the window and AJ asked "Mom, you okay?" Her mom faced AJ and answered "Yeah, just remembering something that's all." she said AJ looked at her with curiosity and asked "What were where you remembering" Her mom didn't answer and asked "How does he look like?" "Tall, Dark spiky hair, really muscular, and he is kind of in his mid Forty's. Why?"

"Nothing just curious" replied her mother while looking down at her hands. AJ noticed that a look in her mother's eyes that she hasn't seen since her father's death. But AJ decided to leave it alone. Then the secretary came in and said "You can come in now. You turn left and the conference room will be the second door on the right."

AJ had to go to the bathroom so she told her mom to go ahead, that she will catch up. When she got back she noticed that her mom was standing still in the middle of the hall looking at the two men talking and noticed that Mr. Oliver was talking to a man she never seen before. When they both finished their conversation the man talking to Mr. Oliver left through the right side of the hall. Mr. Oliver didn't notice that AJ and her mom were staring at him, when he was about to turn his back to them and leave AJ's mother shouted

"You finally cut off that long hair of yours huh?" with a big smile on her face
♠ ♠ ♠
Please leave a comment. i would like to know what you thought about it :)