Power Rangers Turbo: The Next Generation

Chapter 4

"So what you mean to say is that Mr. Oliver was best friends with all of our parents?" said Sam to AJ as she continued to paint her portrait of fruits in art class. "Not best friends more like BFFLS. They all most did everything together."

"Wow" said Sam astonished to what AJ had just said. She looked at AJ and noticed her painting and asked "What in the world are you painting." "This my friend is a hippo in a Leotard" said AJ "Well if your drawing that. Can you at least make the hippo look like an actual hippo?" "Fine" replied AJ while taking her paint brush and making a bigger circle on her paper. "Oh and I haven't gotten to the good part yet. He asked my mom out" Sam was so surprised to what she had just hear that she dropped her brush. She got down and picked it up quickly and said "NO,waay?'

"Yes way, they're going out to dinner tonight at eight."

Sam's mouth was open from what AJ had just said and then she closed it and said "Oh my gosh…wow… I mean, like it's about time…you know, it's been three years since, you know what happened .She needs to move on. You know what I mean?" AJ smiled at her and said "Yeah, I know what you mean. It already been three years since my dad died and I think that dating could help her move on and be happy again. I mean I'm sure that that's what my dad would want, for her to be happy. And I think Tommy is capable of doing that."

"So his, name is Tommy?" said Sam with a grin on her face while she painted the banana.

"Yeah, you should have seen the look of my mom's face when she was talking about him in the car.""I could imagine it" said Sam

"Yeah, and then she started telling me stories about them and how much funny they used to have." AJ paused for a second and said "But, then she said something about how much fun it was when they fought with this Rita person and something else but she stopped talking before she could finish it."

"Wait, did you say Rita?" asked Sam in an intrigued voice

"Yeah, why you know her?"

"Uhh, No. But I think my mom does." She said in a whisper. AJ stopped doing her painting looked at Sam with a curios look on her face and said "What do you mean you think that your mom knows?" Sam looked around the class room to see if anyone was listening and leaned in a little closer to AJ and "Remember yesterday when I had to help Steve and the guys with their project" AJ nodded "Well when my mom picked me up I was on my way down stairs to leave when I heard them talking about something about back in High School and then the name Rita and Lord Zedd came up into the conversation. But when I tried to hear more Steve came up behind me and made me scream and they stopped talking after that."

"That's kind of creepy." Said AJ

"Maybe they went to the same school that our parents went to." Suggested Sam "But who in the world would be named like that." Said AJ

"Yeah your right" getting shivers on her back AJ decided to change the conversation. "So how was your day yesterday at Steve's house?" "It was interesting; Steve and I kept fighting over what radio station to choose. Then when we got to his house we started doing the work. About two hours later we stopped and decided that that was enough for one day. SO Rhett left with Russell and I had to stay there till about eight cuz my mom was still working."

"And what did you do during that time that you were waiting for your mom?" asked AJ

"Steve and I just talked, watched TV and then I ate dinner with him and his parents." In Sam's mind it sounded like her and Steve were dating and yesterday was "Meet the parents day" she shrugged that image out of her head and said "Stop thinking like that. YOU DO NOT LIKE STEVE. He is your friend."

Then AJ interrupted her train of thought and said "Cool. And theres also something else I heard when I was eves dropping on them but I wanna tell It to you and the others as a group to see what we all think of it." Sam nodded "Yeah, Okay." And both girls continued to finish there paintings.

Cafeteria

When it was time for lunch they all met up in their usual spots. AJ sat next to Rhett and in front of them was Russell, Steve, and Sam. It took AJ about Five minutes to get the guys up to speed with what she and Sam talked about today in the morning. Then Steve said "So let me get this straight. Tommy aka MR. Oliver was best friends with all of our parents." Both girls nodded "And he asked AJ's mom on a date" AJ nodded "And finally we've all heard our parents saying the names Rita, and Lord Zedd." Everyone in the group nodded. "Well this sound like too many coincidences to me." Stated Steve "I mean how can it be that all of our parents including Doc.O went to the same school and that we've all hear those names before. There's something we don't know and I'm getting to the bottom of it." Said Steve and slamming his hand onto the table.

While eating his pudding cup Rhett said "We all wanna find out what they are hiding Steve." AJ ate a slice of her pizza and said "We haven't even gotten to the mysteries part yet." "When I was listening to them talk my mom said something about who was the guy that was talking to him down the hall. All she said was that is he was a… and all Mr.O said was yes." "I wanna know who this he guy is and what is he?" stated AJ

" Maybe they all work for like the government or something." Said Rhett everyone on the table looked at them and AJ said "Really, the government? For god's sake my mom works as a gymnastics teacher!"

"That's what the government does. They pretend to do another job and hide their real identity. That's what the CIA agent do." Said Steve "Steve you really gotta stop watching those crime shows" stated Sam. "They don't have to be from the government. I don't know. They can be super heroes or something. For all we know Mr. Oliver CAN BE BATMAN!" yelled out Steve and everyone outside started staring at them.

"KEEP your voice down" said Sam.

"Steve's right." Said Russell everyone looked at him like if he was crazy. "Not about the bat man our parents are hiding something. And it's up to us to figure out what it is…

8:00 pm Turner(Heart) Household

It was eight o' clock and AJ was in her room looking up on her laptop up the link for Angel Grove High School. She was about to click on the link when she heard the door bell ring. She turned off her computer and yelled out "I'll get it!" and ran down stairs. She opened the door and saw a casual looking Tommy Oliver; wearing some blue jeans and black vans with a Red shirt. This afternoon he called to tell her mom to dress casually that they weren't going to some place fancy. That calmed Kimberly's nerves a little. She didn't have to take hours finding a good dress to wear. AJ smiled at Tommy and said "Hi Mr. Oliver"

"Hello Amber. And we're not in class right now, so please call me Tommy."

"Okay, Tommy." She said happily "But you call me AJ, Deal?"

"Deal"

"Is your mom ready?"

"Um, yeah she's almost. But come in." she said opening the door wider. She guided him to the living room and he sat on the beige couch. "I'll go see what's taking so long" said AJ he nodded and she ran upstairs. She got to her moms room and saw what she was wearing and she said "Nooooo. You are not wherein that."

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" she was wearing some black converse and black jeans with a pink blouse. AJ walked into the closet to go get something "Your dressed good. It's just that Pink shirt."

"What's wrong with the pink shirt?" AJ was still looking for a good blouse to match with the pants "Mom, you always wear something that involves pink. If it isn't a pink shirt it's pink pants. If it isn't pink pants it's a pink bra. What's the deal with you and pink so much?" Said AJ "That's a long story" said Kimberly. While coming out of the closet caring a baby blue blouse and handed it to her. "Here wear this." She garbed the shirt and put it on.

"There happy?" she said.

"Yes. Now go, you don't want him to wait all night" said AJ pushing her to go. When they got downstairs Tommy greeted her with a "Hi" and a kiss on the cheek. Kimberly blushed and put a stand of hair in the back her and said "Hi"

"Are you ready to go?"She nodded "Yeah, let's go" she grabbed her purse and they both walked to the door. AJ followed them and said "Okay, you two have fun now." And she closed and locked the door…
♠ ♠ ♠
Yayy first date :) please review :)