You Were Fake, I Was Great

Six

We laid on the couch, Alex's arms wrapped around waist, staring at the ceiling.

"God, you guys are so puke." Jack said in a faggoty voice. I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe.

"Yeah, you and Del are the exact same way!" Alex said, looking at him. My face was red, I could tell.

"Papa Gaskarth and Mama Gaskarth are coming over!" Jack yelled in a sing song voice. I laughed again. We heard a soft knock on the tour bus door.

"I'll get it. Don't get it." Alex said, hopping off the couch almost stepping on me.

"Shit, asshole!" I yelled as Jack laughed.

"He's scared for people to meet his parents, he's a faggot. You're dating him, you should know." he said, sitting down at the table. I smiled a little, standing up and pulling my shirt up to tie it behind me with a ponytail holder.

All of Alex's shirts were so fucking big, so hence my ponytail habit. In walked two people, a man and a woman. The man was wearing an argyle sweater, with khakis and high socks and dress shoes. He had a white mustache and balding, he looked nothing like Alex. Then I saw him mom. She was beautiful. Dressed in a hanging purple dress, with black pumps. Her black hair curled down her back as she brushed it up in a side ponytail. She was pale, but looked exactly like Alex. She was stunning.

"Gotta go." Jack said, sneaking off to Taylor's bunk. I smiled.

* * * * * * * * * *

I walked over to Alex and wrapped my hands around his waist.

"Hi baby." he said, leaning down to kiss me. I bit his lip as he kissed me. He stood back up to his parents.

"Hi." I said, smiling, releasing Alex. Alex grabbed me back over to him, grabbing my hips he motioned me in front of him.

"Who's this?" his mom asked. Her beautiful English accent.

"This is Holly. My girlfriend." Alex said, smiling. I smiled too, looking at him mom.

"She's a beautiful one." his dad said, smiling at me. I smiled.

"Peter and Liz." his mom said, smiling at me. I nodded, giggling a little.

* * * * * * * * * *

Hours passed as we sat on the couch and talked.

"It's good you have her, since you have no one else." his dad laughed.

"What does that mean?" Alex said, sitting up.

"Well, since it was basically your fault that Tom killed himself." his dad said. Alex stood up and so did his dad.

"Tom was sick of life with you, you asshole." Alex said, getting up in his face.

"Alexander, that's enough." Liz said, standing up and flattening her dress.

"Mom, stop." Alex said, shaking her off his arm.

"Alex, he told me someone in this family made him kill himself. It was you. You did it. You always teased him for being overweight and just made him miserable. You're just an asshole, Alex." his dad said, getting right back up in his face. I sat there, astonished.

"Dad, honestly, stop. I didn't do anything." Alex screamed, his face getting red. I knew he was getting mad.

"Alexander, stop talking. Seriously. You're inconsiderate and you need to realize Tom killed himself because of you!" his dad screamed back. Alex was ready to cry.

"Baby, stop." I said, standing up and walking over to Alex, putting my hand around his waist, and running my other hand down his chest, stopping at his stomach/

"Why? He hates me. I hate him too." Alex said, looking down at me.

"If you love me, you'll stop." I said, biting my lip and looking up at him. He looked at me.

"Dad, go. I don't need you in my life. Honestly, get out." he said, pointing at the door. HIs mom followed.

"Nice meeting you, Holly." his mom said, hugging me lightly.

"You too." I said.

* * * * * * * * *

We laid in Alex's bed. I had his clothes on because they were comfortable. He was crying for the past two hours and just stopped.

"You haven't cried in a half hour." I said, smiling at him, propping myself on my elbow. He sprung into tears.

"I didn't make him do it, Holly. Please believe me." he said, looking at me. I couldn't stand to see him this way.

"Baby, you didn't do it, I promise you. You did nothing." I said, brushing his bangs out of his eyes and taking his face in my hands kissing him lightly.

"I don't want to go back into depression." he cried.

"You won't. Not when I'm here you won't." I kissed him again.

Shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Had this awesome idea from a while ago! Wanted to use it!