Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

We Want Her Back!

I woke up with the unmistakeable sound of growling and barking of Matt and the guys. I got out of bed and went downstairs to see Barbed and her daughter sitting in the corner.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Moody and his gang is outside. They've come back for me and my daughter. I cant do back there. They will kill me for coming to your side and god knows what they'll do to my daughter." She held her daughter close to her. I went to the door and walked out shutting it behind me. Everyone looked at me. I seen the wolf that attacked me and I knew it was this Moody guy. I stepped down the stairs and Matt stepped in front of me. I pushed him gently to the side and transformed into my wolf state. I stepped up to the black wolf with Matt right behind me.

"What do you want?"

"I want Barbed and her daughter." he said.

"She will not be coming with you. She helped me out of there because she wants a better life than you ca ever give her and her daughter."

"She had a wonderful life. My whore and the guards whore. Her daughter would be the same but no since she has left she will be a fighting tool against the guards." he explained and I showed my long fangs to him.

"She will not be returning to you. She will have a future with us. She wont be any wolves Whore, especially not yours." My hair brisseled up.

"Oh really? Then I guess it's okay for you to be Shadows' whore." I snarled and slapped my paw across his face. He looked back at me with blood dripping down the side of his face.

"I am no one's whore! Get out of here now or I'll take you out myself." I said and he backed up slightly. I watched as he went to turn but lept at me. Matt stepped in and pulled him off of me. I gave Matt a glare and I jumped on Moody's back, biting and clawing at his flesh. I wanted this man dead. I bit into his back leg and twisted it until the bone snapped threw the skin. He yelped in pain and I let him go and stood back from him. His guards didnt want any part of me. They gathered their fallen leader and drug him back into the woods to their territory. I looked at seen all the guys back in their human form. I loved being a wolf. I transformed back into a human and Zacky rushed to my side.

He carefully took me into the house and bandaged my wounds I just recieved and checked me over for any broken bones. I looked up at Nature's face and she came over and sat down beside me.

"You fought Moody and won?"

"Yes I did." I said.

"No one has ever accomplished that before. Many hae tried but failed."

"I know. I guess I just got lucky." I said smiling and she smiled right back.

"Now Star you need to rest." Zacky said and I nodded. I made my way up to Matt's room and laid down pulling the covers over me. The fighting made me exhausted really quickly. My eyes werer heavy and I let sleep take me.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?