Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

I Just Want To Be Alone

I got up with the sun shining in my face. I opened my eyes slowly and heard the guys making a racket downstairs. I pulled myself out of bed and changed into some black and green skinny jeans and a tank top. I went downstairs and Matt could tell something was wrong. He looked directly at me but I wasnt going to let his aura pull me down. I walked right passed him and I could tell he was following me.

"Star?" He said but I never turned around or stopped.

"Star!" He said again and grabbed my shoulder. I flashed my red eyes at him and he didnt back down.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing is wrong Matt. I just want some time to think." I said and I pulled from his grasp.

"You cant be alone. It's too dangerous."

"Too dangerous? Dont fucking kid yourself Matt. I can take care of myself." I growled and I turned to walk away but he jumped me. We changed into our wolf forms at the same time and I stood away from him with my fur bristled up as he jumped at me again. He pinned me to the ground and he bit me hard in the front paw. I yelped and jumped out of his reach. I held my paw up as I stood there looking at him and the others that stood on the porch. I shook my head and laid down licking my paw. Matt hovered over me. I laid my head down and he sat down. He changed back into his human form. I kept my wolf form.

"I'm sorry but I had to do that. I'm the alpha and you never challange me." I changed back into my human form and rubbed the place on my right hand where he bit me.

"Zacky come down here and look at her hand." Matt said and as Zacky approached us, I stood to my feet and walked away from everyone. I cant believe Matt hurt me like that! I walked down to where my parents are buried and sat down on the ground.

"Why did you leave mom and dad? I thought getting my revenge would end all this shit!" I said almost yelling. Tears flowed down my face and onto the grave. I wanted my parents back. I didnt want to be a wolf anymore! I laid down on the ground all stretched out letting the tears fall from my eyes. I heard someone coming towards me but I just laid there. I felt a cold wet nose brush against my ear and I looked to see Matt. I sat up and he sat down and changed back into his human form. He brought his hadn to my face and wiped away my tears.

"I'm sorry Star..."

"No...I should be the sorry one. I shouldnt have challenged you like that." I said. He seen my bloody hand and picked it up gently. He brought it to his face and licked it gently. I moved closer to him and buried my face into his chest. He wrapped his stronge arms around me and I felt safe. I inhaled his scent and he smelled so fucking good. He pulled my face to look at him and he leaned in and kissed me. I wrapped my arms around and he pulled me tighter against him as we kissed. He pulled way taking in the air before smiling at me.

"Star...There's been something I wanted to ask you."

"Yeah?" I said looking deep into his eyes.

"I know we've not been on the same page today but I still want to ask you to be mine."

"Be yours?" I asked confused.

"Yeah be my girl." I looked down and then back up to his eyes. I kissed his lips and smiled.

"I'll take that as a yes." he smiled and I nodded. He stood to his feet and extended his hand. I took it and we walked back to the house. The guys were no where to be found outside so I guessed they were inside. We walked through the door and Zacky immediately jumped up.

"Please fix her hand Zacky and send her up to my room." Matt said and Zacky nodded. Matt walked up the stiars and I heard his door shut. Zacky led me to the hall bathroom and began cleaning my hand.

"You'll be fine tomorrow. Now get to Shadows' room before he kills you." Zacky joked and I laughed. I hugged him tightly and made my out of the bathroom and up to his room. I knocked on the door and he opened it, pulling me inside. He laid me down on the bed and crawled in beside me.

"I like it when I have someone to cuddle with." He said in a husky voice. I smiled and he kissed me again but rougher. He strattled my waist and started kissing on my neck. I felt his hand go up to my thigh. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm not ready Matt." I said pushing him off of me. I turned on my side and he snaked his arm over me.

"I'm sorry. When you're ready let me know alright." I nodded and closed my eyes. I was beginning to be tired but I didnt want to go to sleep. I had other plans. I waited until Matt was completely knocked out along with everyone else. I got out of bed gently and quietly and made my way downstairs and outside. I wasnt done talking to my parents.