Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

Did We Do It?

I woke up to a pain in my back. I slowly opened my eyes and saw I wasnt in my room. Where the hell am I? I thought. Right after I thought that Matt came into the room.

"Good you're awake!"

"Where am I?" I asked trying to sit up. I his hands pushing me back down.

"You're in my room. You need to relax and rest. Zacky will be up here in a moment to check out your wound and see if it's healed completely or not."

"Did we do it?" I asked.

"Do what?"

"Did we win?" I said smiling.

"Oh! Yes we did. Five Finger Death Punch and Disturbed has been forced off their land and will have to start somewhere else." His smile showed his sexy dimples and I couldnt help but smile right back.

"So rest up. I'll come back up here to check on you." I nodded and he kissed me before leaving the room. I laid there for a few minutes before there was a knock on the door.

"Come on in Zacky." I said and he opened the door and walked over to me.

"How did you know?"

"Matt told me." I said smiling and he shook his head.

"Alright. Let me check that wound and see how it's healing." He sat me up and looked at the huge place that one of the members of Disturbed and FFDP put on me. I felt something cold go onto my back and I jerked up a little.

"Sorry. Maybe I should have warned you."

"Thats alright Zacky. So how does it look?" I asked.

"Completely healed. You can come outside and join the rest of us."

"Good and thank you Zacky for taking good care of me." I said and hugged him tightly. I got out of bed and we walked down into the living room. Zacky opened the front door and we walked out and everyone started clapping. Why were they clapping for me?
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

on the 18-26 of this month. I will not be writing on any of my stories due to the holiday and personal issues. If you have any questions just send me a message