Status: Active peeps

I'm a What?

The Battle

I woke up with the sun shining in my face. I got up slowly and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I did my business and walked downstairs where everyone was sitting. My wound was healed a few days ago and I was 100 percent well. I walked into the kitchen and got me some water. I looked out to Matt talking with Corey and Paul. I was guessing they were discussing a strategy. I seen the res tof the guys talking with the other members of Slipknot so I walked outside. All of their attention soon came to me. I walked off the porch and found a spot to get my thoughts together. I sat down in the grass and closed my eyes heightening my senses. I heard someone walking up to me and I breathed in the air.

"Hey Matt." I said as he sat down beside me.

"How did you know it was me?"

"I could smell your scent. Can I help you?" I said looking at him.

"Are you sure you want to fight?"

"I'm more than sure." I said smiling.

"I'm just making sure. I mean because of what I've seen in what you did that night, you've passed Brian in fighting and courage."

"Really now?" I said.

"Yes you have and I really dont want to see you hurt."

"I'm not going to get hurt Matt." I said smiling.

"If you got hurt I dont know how I would feel." I smiled at how caring Matt was beginning to get.

"Are you getting soft on me?" I asked.

"Yeah I little but that's because I like you." I smiled as he leaned in closer to me and kissed my lips gently.

"Wow..." I said smiling. He smiled right back at me and I put my arm around him and kissed him again.

"Now we have to prepare. Come on." He said getting up and I followed him. We walked over to the others and I stood between Brian and Zacky. Matt, Corey, and Paul all stood in front of us.

"We will fight in a few hours. Right now we must prepare and walk our lands to make sure there has been no one here. I need all the scouts to please change and leave to scout out our area." Corey said and I looked at the men behind me change into red wolves and all of them having different color eyes. I turned back around and Matt stood in front of us.

"I need to make something perfectly clear to everyone. Star will you please step forward." Matt said and I walked up to him.

"Because of what you did to the Disturbed group, I am asking you to be by my side. Do you accept?"

"Yes sir I do." I said smiling and he wrapped his arm around me and gave me a hug. I bowed my head to him and went back in between Brian and Zacky. They both smiled at me.

" I want all of you to fight the good fight. Star here wants revenge on Disturbed for the death of her parents and that's exactly what she's going to get. Now we should all relax adn have fun until nightfall." Matt said and we all bowed right after he did. Matt approached me.

"Go get your guitar. I think they will enjoy hearing you play." he said smiling. I kissed him before walking into the house and up to my room. I grabbed my guitar from the side of the bed and went back outside. I sat down on the steps and Matt stood beside me.

"Attention! Star here is going to entertain us. Please give her your attention." Matt said as I strapped on my guitar.

"This is a song I wrote right after I found out who I really am. It's called The Gift."

Hold me now I need to feel relief
Like I never wanted anything
I suppose I'll let this go and find a reason I'll hold on to
I'm so ashamed of defeat
And I'm out of reason to believe in me
I'm out of trying to get by

I'm so afraid of the gift you give me
I don't belong here and I'm not well
I'm so ashamed of the lie I'm living
Right on the wrong side of it all

I can't face myself when I wake up
And look inside a mirror
I'm so ashamed of that thing
I suppose I'll let it go
Untill I have something more to say for me
I'm so afraid of defeat
And I'm out of reason to believe in me
I'm out of trying to defy

I'm so afraid of the gift you give me
I don't belong here and I'm not well
I'm so ashamed of the lie I'm living
Right on the wrong side of it all

Hold me now I need to feel complete
Like I matter to the one I need

I'm so afraid of the gift you give me
I don't belong here and I'm not well
I'm so ashamed of the lie I'm living
Right on the wrong side of it all

Now I'm ashamed of this
I am so ashamed of this
Now I'm so ashamed of this
I am so ashamed of me...

The song ended and claps rang through my ears. I played a few more songs that I had written. I seen the sun falling behind the trees and I knew I had time for only one more song.

"This last song before we all go into battle is called Live Free or Let Me Die." I said and I started playing.

Death until the dust, and we're waiting
Ruined in the rust, of our craving
It feels like, it feels like
Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail
It feels like, it feels like you're gasping with all your might

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
There's nothing left to fight (Live free or let me die)
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied
There's nothing left to fight (Live free or let me die)

Insects walk below, I'm on a wire
Fire will burn below, but I am higher
It feels like, it feels like
Don't you know the cost, of your betrayal?
You're the one that's lost, you're gonna fail
It feels like, it feels like you're gasping with all your might

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
There's nothing left to fight (Live free or let me die)
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied
There's nothing left to fight (Live free or let me die)

Do you remember how
You became who you are now?
Do you remember how
It felt to breathe without
Gasping with all your might?

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
Nothing left to fight

You can't take away my strength
Fix these broken veins
There's nothing left to fight (Live free or let me die)
You can't take away my pride, I won't be denied
There's nothing left to fight
Nothing left to fight (Nothing left to fight)
Live free or let me die
Live free or let me die
Live free or let me die

I ended the song and the sun was setting fast. I put my guitar just inside the door and seen teh scouts coming back into view. Matt joined my side.

"Now we must go into battle. For those who will probably not come home, I must say this. Your death will be honored when we all come back home." Matt said and we cheered loudly. Matt, Corey, Paul, and myself walked in front of the others. We began to walk towards the woods with the others following right behind us. After a short walk, we came to the hunting grounds. Disturbed and Five Finger Death Punch were formed on the opposite side of the ring. The ring was a huge chain link cage. I watched as each member of our group went in and fought, killing their opponents. Finally it was my turn.

"Who would you like to fight Star?" Matt said. I looked right at the bald guy they call David.

"I want David." I said and I jumped up and turned into my white wolf. He smirked and turned into a black wolf. He stepped into the cage and we circled each other.

"Why dont you give up now. You aint going to wind against me." David said in my head.

"Bring it bitch." I snarled and he lept at me and I kicked him into the cage. I jumped onto him and quickly brought him down. He pushed me off and I hit the cage. I stood to my feet as he slowly approached me. he backed me into the corner. Wrong move. I slapped his face with my sharp claws bringing the blood. He looked at me snarling and he jumped at me. I moved and he landed on his side. I quickly jumped onto him and bit deeply into his neck making him yelp out in pain. I starred into his Bright Blue eyes and before pulling back and ripping his neck open. I backed away and he bled to death. I slung the piece of his neck against the cage and howled.

I felt a bite to my back and looked to see the 2 wolves coming to the cage. That made me even madder than what David did. I fought off the 2 wolves killing them instantly. I looked at the others and they quickly fled the area. I looked down and seen I was standing in a pool of my own blood. I looked over to see my back ripped open. I took a step forward and fell to the ground. My vision blurred and I was passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?