Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Moving in

"I can't believe I let you guys talk me into this.." I said, gawking at the tall, rather large house.
"You needed it." My best friend Jimmy said, while slapping me on the back.
" I can't believe you guys actually made it this far." I said, the same expression on my face.
"Neither can I." My other best friend Johnny replied.
"But we did." My brother Matt said, a huge smile appearing on his face.
"It's just... So.. big." I blinked a few times.
"That's what she said." One of my other best friend's Brian, stated.
"Of course you have to be the less serious one." I rolled my eyes, taking my gaze off the house, and turning around to see him chuckling.
"Shall we?" Matt said, grabbing another box in his strong arms, taking long strides towards the house.
I nodded after him, holding a fairly good sized box of my own in my small arms, following right behind him.
I stepped through the giant double wooden doors, taking in my surroundings, although i've seen it before.
"It's just.. wow." I laughed, spinning around slowly.
" That's what happens when your brother and your best friends make it big time." Matt said, from the kitchen which was just to my right.
On my left, the living room. Straight ahead, a large hardwood stair case, leading up to 3 bed room. The other three bedrooms being all in different place's downstairs.
"We've already called bed rooms." Johnny stated, walking into the kitchen to join Matt.
"Oh. Great. Leave me with a shitty one?" I asked, following behind him after setting the box down.
"No, we were feeling a bit nice, and gave you the room down in the basement."
I stopped dead in my tracks.
" Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked.
"Nope. It's pretty decent though. It's big, has a closet, the walls are a nice colour, the floor is carpet." Johnny explain while nodding away.
"And if I don't like it?" I asked.
" If not? Then it's Matt's fault. He told us you'd like it."
Matt punched Johnny in the chest.
"Great." I sighed.
"Hey, take what you get. We let you live here!" Jimmy shouted from the door.
"I can't thank you guys enough." I said, ready to give a full speech about how much i appreciated it.
But Jimmy covered my mouth before I could let a single word go.
"Don't even bother doing your whole speech. We already know how much you appreciate it, how much you love us, blah blah blah."
I folded my arms over my chest.
" I worked really hard on that!" I protested.
"Life's a bitch" Jimmy kissed my forehead, and went around the island to join Matt and Johnny.
" You're a bitch." I mumbled.
Jimmy gasped, throwing a hand over his gaping mouth.
" I- I can't believe you just said that!" He cried.
" Well believe it hun, cause i did."
"Matt, Harmony is being mean to me." Jimmy huffed.
" What else is new?" Matt replied sarcastically.
" You're all a bunch of fucking dicks." Jimmy mumbled, crossing his tattooed arms over his chest.
"I heard dicks. What's going on?" Brian poked his head into the kitchen.
" My gaydar is going off, and it's pointing right at Brian!" Johnny laughed, making himself like a radar. His annoying beeping noise growing louder and faster when his hand got closer to Brian's direction.
Brian flipped Johnny off, before walking into the kitchen standing right beside me.
"Where's Zacky at?" He asked.
"He said he had some business to take care of." I rolled my eyes
"What a bastard. Getting himself out of work." Brian stated
" That's okay, no beer for Zacky." I said, picking my car keys out of my pocket, and dangling them in front of the boys.
Smiles came to their faces almost instantly.
"So the weakest guy has to come with me, while the strong one stay behind and move shit in." I stated.
"Come on Brian."
The guys laughed, as Brian muttered some insults under his breath.
"We'll be back soon!" I called, before closing the door behind me.
Brian and I both got into my shitty little volks wagon.
"What are we getting?" He asked, struggling with the seat belt.
"Just normal beer. I don't want you guys getting to smashed." I said, not even bothering to put my seat belt on.
After a few more minuets of Brian fighting the seat belt, he gave up and folded his arms over his chest.
"You have a piece of shit car."
" Not all of us are Rock Stars." I said, turning the key, letting my car
"You think your brother would help you out." He put his arms behind his head.
I rolled my eyes, and backed out of the drive way.
"He is helping." I said.
" Letting you live in the house we rented for a few months, while we record an album, and you go to school. With this piece of shit car."
"Exactly." I smiled.
"You should really consider going on the road with us sometime." He said. "It would be a lot of fun."
"You know how I am Bri." I sighed. " I love you guys, but living with you all is enough."
"You can never get enough of us! What are you talking about?"
I laughed at him.
" Growing up with you guys, going to school with you guys, now living with you guys. I think i've had my share." I laughed.
"Say what you will." Brian sighed.
"I already have." I looked at him and stuck out my tongue.
"Goof." He rolled his eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
First one. Gaah, I don't even know what to think.