Status: Completed!

A Lifetime to Struggle

Apologies.

"I don't think i've ever seen him freak out at you like that before." Jimmy said, as the five of us watched Brian pay at the front desk.
"That's because he hasn't." I said quietly.
"It was just a key." Zacky said.
I nodded.
"I think maybe he's tired." Matt suggested.
"But he was being nice to me not even that long ago." I stated.
"Maybe he's just gone back to his ' I'm-a-tough-guy-dick' stage?" Johnny said.
I remember those days. During the second album the recorded, Waking The Fallen, he got all cocky about being in this band. It all went to his head and he became a total dick to everyone. He wasn't ever to mean to me though, I never knew why. Perhaps it's because he know's a a little sensitive.
"I hope not." I replied.
Brian made his way over to us, anger still playing on his face.
"They have three rooms, each with two beds." He said handing a Key to Matt and one to Jimmy.
"Johnny and I are crashing together." Jimmy said.
"I'll bunk with Matt." Zacky called.
" With Brian's anger towards Harmony, I think i'll bunk with her. " Matt said.
"You guys and your anger together in one room won't help anything." I sighed. "Brian and I will bunk together, i'm sure he meant no harm earlier. I'd be pretty mad if someone lost the key too."
Matt sighed, but nodded.
"Alright, but if anything happens just call me okay?" He wrapped his big arms tightly around me, and kissed my forehead.
I told him goodnight, along with the rest of the guys before walking off silently with Brian.
Our room was on the bottom floor outside, room 23. Brian slipped the key card through the key entrance, and pushed the door open.
I slid by him, and fell onto the bed closest to the door.
Brian let the door close itself, and joined me on the bed. We sat there silently, and awkwardly.
" Look, Harmony. " He started, turning his body to face me. " I didn't mean to be so... aggressive."
I bit my lower lip and nodded my head. " You don't need to apologize I--"
"No I do. It wasn't right for me to yell at you like that. It wasn't your fault. You lost a key, so what? We can get another one. That doesn't matter though. I yelled at you for the first time in my life. And i saw how much it scared you. I felt really fucking bad after, believe me." He chuckled a bit, causing me to smile. "There's just been.. So much stress you know? A new album, interviews, fans, shows. I'm still taking it in. I guess it just kind of built up and you-unfortunately- were the one that I took it out on. And I'm so fucking sorry."
Brian gathered me up in his arms, and hugged me tightly.
I felt awkward in his arms. I was tiny compared to him.
"Brian it's fine, really." I said after he let go of me. "And you know i'm here if you need to talk." i gave him a genuine smile.
He nodded, " I know. But i hate taking shit off me and putting it on you. You have a lot to deal with now too, going to school and everything." He said. I just laughed.
"It's school. I'll be fine. As long as you don't change into a major dick because of this whole rock star thing." We both laughed.
"I promise."He said.
"Good." I took off my sweater, and kicked off my shoes, before i flung the covers back on the bed, and got underneath. I felt Brian slip under my covers too, making me freeze up a bit.
" Harmony, I love you. You're my best friend." He said, wrapping an arm around my waist.
I tried to say something, but his presents wouldn't allow me to.
"I-I love you too." I said finally.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh, did i just write a shorter one? That's a surprise.
So Matt has been stolen! That leaves Jimmy, Johnny, and Zacky!
If no one's taking them, i'll have no choice but to make them up myself.

EDIT: Zacky has now been taken! Two crazy and lovely guys left, who want's 'em?!
Another Edit: Jimmy has been stolen as well :3 One handsome fellow left !
Last Edit; everyone is taken! a big thank you to everyone who asked, i appreciate your love for this story!
A huge thank you to these 4 lovely people:
SynnersPlague
AbbyHomicide
VengeanceWillBeMine
a7xgirl2008
These four will be your Avenged girlfriends !