Status: Comments Means Faster Updates

A Lesson Never Learned

Look Out

We all stared at Cam with nervous looks on our faces.
He didn't answer our unspoken question quick enough as Ben yelled "Well, what's the problem then fuckface?!?"

"Jack is in hospital...." he said slowly.. quiet gasps could be heard from most of the guys while, me, Dani and our other guests stayed silent, and Brooke, being Brooke piped up "Who the fuck is Jack?"

Ben glared at her.. strange, I thought they were going to get it on tonight. "Jack is our tour manager you dumb bitch" he hissed back at her, She started to retort so I cut in, "Woah, why is your tour manager is hospital? especially when you're going on tour in like 2 days!"

Cam looked at me before addressing the others "He was in a car accident, he's got several broken ribs, a minor head injury and a broken leg. Matt, our assistant tour manager will take his place but only if we get another assistant tour manager to help him."

Sam piped up with a very good question "Where the hell are we supposed to find a new assistant tour manager in less than 2 days?!?"

Everyone looked round awkwardly before Dani broke the silence "Samantha could do it!! She's super good at organizing things! Especially people! How the hell do you think Brooke survives?" she yelled. "She's got a point" stated Brooke, gesturing to herself. The guys all looked at me, Cam approached me "You would be great at it..whadda ya say? be our assistant tour manager?"

I glanced round the room looking at all the hopeful faces staring back at me, "Hell yeahh!!" I yelled in response and earned a cheer from everyone else, James walked over to announce "So it looks like you really have something to celebrate now!!" and with that, Dani cranked the music back up, James and Danny lifted me onto their shoulders and Ben and Brooke started arguing.

"Let's get this party started!!" I sang from up on the guys' shoulders and raised my half full glass of vodka and cranberry juice just to have Ben pour more vodka into it and wink at me.

Dani stood on the table and screamed "Come on girl, let's get you laid!!" earning a glare from Cam, she then corrected herself "Ok, shitfaced, I said shitfaced....let's get you shitfaced."

----------------------------------------------------

I woke up to a cold feeling on my nose. When I opened my eyes I noticed the feeling had come from an empty Jack Daniels bottle on my bed, "ugh, I need to pee." I tried getting up off my bed but then I realized there was an arm round me, then I realized I was naked, before realizing the worst part, the arm around me belonged to a passed out and also naked Ben. Oh great.

I got up, not even trying to be careful not to wake Ben, ripped his arm from my body and headed straight for the shower.

Much to my happiness, once I returned from showering and dressing myself, Ben had left my bed, only when I turned round I noticed the words "the best fuck I've ever had" scrawled across my mirror in lipstick..this made me angry.."Bitch!! That was my favourite lipstick! That shit's expensive!!" I screamed to myself only to be interrupted by a voice behind me "Do I even want to know?"

I turned to see James stood in my doorway, I pointed angrily to my mirror "That" he smiled "Ben eh? Don't worry, he tells that to all the girls" But as soon as he said it he realized how bad it sounded, he tried to redeem himself "Well, I didn't mean it like that, just, uhm, I'm sure you were a great fuck, it sounded like it, I mean, we all heard you both and you're not very quiet yourself-" "What?!?" I yelled stopping him mid sentence.

"Uhm, you're not quiet" he re-stated, "No, you said WE ALL heard you....did Cameron.." I asked quietly, he nodded "Yeah, he was pretty pissed but he took off this morning." our conversation was suddenly interrupted by a loud crash followed by raised voices, we rushed to the stairs in time to notice Cam had thrown my lamp at Ben and to hear the fight between them continue.

"WHAT THE FUCK CAM, YOU COULD'VE KILLED ME"
"YOU FUCKED MY SISTER"
"WE WERE DRUNK AND SHE FUCKING ENJOYED IT, SHE'S NOT 12 CAM, LET HER MAKE HER OWN CHOICES ON WHO TO SLEEP WITH"
"I ASKED YOU NOT TO, WHY COULDN'T YOU HAVE FUCKED BROOKE?!?"
"SHE WAS BEING TOO MUCH OF A TEASE, SHE'S ALL BARK AND NO BITE, but Samantha" his voice softened "when are you going to realize, she's gorgeous, and anyway, we shared a drunken one night thing, at least it was someone you know. and with that, Ben grabbed his leather jacket from the sofa and left the house.

I walked back to my room, pulled on a pair of heels, grabbed one of my many leather jackets and walked out of the front door too. I was not interested in finding Ben, instead I just shoved my headphones in and walked down the street, not paying any attention to the world.
Ben's right. I'm not a fucking baby anymore and Cam has to realize this, he seems to thin I'm still his innocent little 15 year old virgin sister. Well I'm not.

"AHH" I screamed momentarily as I walked into a stranger and we both hit the floor. I looked up to see a gorgeous girl with stunning blue hair.

We both stood up and she spoke "sorry, I wasn't paying attention" wow she's sweet, I smiled,"It's ok, that makes two of us"

She giggled "I'm Jessi" she smiled back, "Cool, I'm Samantha, I haven't seen you round here before, you moved here recently?" She nodded "Yeah, but you can't talk, I never heard of a girl born in LA with a British accent" I smiled "yeah well my brother's band were bigger out here than in the UK so when they all came out, so did I"

She smiled a little more "Ooooh, British band dudes, sounds hot" we laughed a little then I had an idea, "Hey, if you recently moved here you don't don't that many people yet right?" she nodded "Awesome, you can come meet my girls and the British band dudes if you like" her face brightened up "Oh sure, I'd love to"

Jessi was a hit, literally. After Ben returned it didn't take him long to hit on her, plus Dani had a try to, not getting too far, and it wasn't long before we all found ourselves relaxing in the pool talking about some strange shit, the current subject was.. yes, you guessed it, sex.

"Against the bus..many times, band sluts will do anything for a fuck and that is probably the best place I've done it" Ben stated proudly, "That wasn't the question shit head. The question was the strangest place..not the best." Sam corrected him.

We all laughed until I noticed the time on my phone "Fuck, we leave for tour in 12 hours and I haven't even started packing!!" this got laughs from everyone, I climbed out of the pool and grabbed a towel, Dani and Brooke followed "Guess we should help you" Stated Brooke looking un-interested "Thanks bitch" I replied then I noticed Jessi in the pool with an awkward look on her face, "ugh, I might come with you guys, I don't really wanna be the only girl left here" and as if by magic, just as she said that, the doorbell rang and in walked 3 girls who's' hair told you everything, I ran to Kayla, Sam's girlfriend, I had met her when I met Sam for the first time, then I dived on Hayley, Cameron's girlfriend, I knew her for obvious reasons, and then I waved at the 3rd girl, her Pink hair and several piercings gave her away to be Amor. Danny's girlfriend.

After the necessary introductions were made, and comments on Amor's Pink hair, Kayla's greenish hair, Hayley's Purple hair and Jessi's blue hair were all exchanged, me Brooke and Dani headed up to my room to attempt to pack for tour.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's shit, I started to write it, then got distracted then realized it was half 4 in the morning so I rushed the rest, It's kind of a filler tbh :/

It'll pick up in the next few chapters, comment, subscribe and let me know what you think :)

And thank you to:
xAquaRain
AbbyHomicide
DontMindJessie ..♥.
Diiggeeh!

for giving me love ^-^