Status: Comments Means Faster Updates

A Lesson Never Learned

Naughty Little Sister

We arrived at the first venue and all the guys and their girlfriends rushed into the venue.
I looked around to see Tyler, one of the guitar tech's, Matt, the current Tour Manager, myself and James left on the bus. I sighed before hooking up my radio thingy, clipping on my tour pass and proceeding out of the door and into the venue to set things up for the day.

------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys have been incredible" Danny said into the microphone to the screaming crowd "We hope to see all you motherfuckers again next time. Goodnight!!" and with that the band threw guitar pics and drum sticks into the crowd. As they all came off stage I high-fived each of them until James got to me and before I could high five him, he ducked and grabbed me, throwing me over his sweaty shoulder, I screamed but that didn't change anything as he ran back onstage, did a lap of the stage with me then ran off again.

Running through the backstage area of the venue, James finally decided to drop me onto the sofa in their dressing room before collapsing on top of me all sweaty and out of breath "Ewww, James you're all sweaty, you stink!! get off me!!" I yelled, earning a dirty comment from Ben just for Cam to throw him an evil stare. James rolled off me leaving me as smelly as he was, and covered in his sweat..would it be wrong to say I was a little turned on..?.

I pushed the thought away as he helped me off the sofa and wandered off to take a shower now Danny had finished. Suddenly a cold bottle came into contact with my hand, I looked down to see the bottle of Jack Daniel's and smiled, taking a large gulp of the sweet, sweet poison.

Sam gave me a surprised look "This girl can party!!" he yelled, Cam slapped the back of his head "of course she can, she's related to me!" Danny stood on the table and yelled "It's the first night of tour so lets get fucked off our faces with a fuck load of booze and maybe just a few drugs and ladies and gentlemen.....Let's fuck shit up!!" and with his little speech over, Danny started to chug from the bottle of Jack in his hand as we all cheered and started the drinking.

Before long the party had moved onto the bus, Ben and Jessi had been having not so quiet sex, Ben had since returned to the party, leaving Jessi passed out from the drink, in his bunk. Danny had been fucking Amor for at least an hour and the rest of us were still partying all wild in the bus, while our poor driver Andrew had to try to drive with all the noise and distractions of our wild party.

"SAMANTHAAA!" Kayla wailed at me before dropping onto my lap "Samanthaaaaz, we has an idea!" Hayley slurred from behind me I giggled, only a little buzzed and slightly tipsy, nowhere near as far gone as they were..I think I was actually the most sober one on the bus....excluding our driver obviously.

Interested to know what the girls were up to I looked at them waiting for news but they just stared "tell me then!" I exclaimed not being able to wait any longer Hayley giggled, we're gunna strip down and try our best to distract the driver" she said in fits of giggles. Oh god. I smiled "no way" I laughed at them before Kayla started begging "Come one Samantha!! My girl!!" she slurred before James cut in "Oi, she's my girl actually" he winked at me and went back to drawing on Sam's face as for the first time, James had not been the first to pass out and he was taking full advantage of this opportunity

I blushed a little at his statement. "Come on, pleaseeeee?" Hayley begged, I smiled "fine..let's do this." so all 3 of us stripped down to our underwear and tiptoed to the very front of the bus behind the drivers seat, Kayla started to dance erotically at his side, causing poor Andrew to go very red. Then Hayley casually rested her boobs on his head and started to sing "boobies, boobies, boobies!!" I decided to join Kayla with the dirty dancing and soon enough Andrew started to swerve a little as me and Kayla were grinding each other and Hayley was having too much fun with her boobs on his head.

After we decided it was getting dangerous, we stopped the distracting and continued to drink. After a while I started to feel the effects of the alcohol and I was happy to see James had already passed out and Ben had returned to Jessi in his bunk, meaning, I would not be having any drunken one night stands tonight....oh, damn.

---------------------------------------------

Waking up, I realized this bunk looked a little different than I remembered..for starters, my PJ's, and my 2 small bags were not in here..instead there was an unfamiliar bag and a laptop..I took in the scent around me..a familiar scent, then suddenly, the curtain was ripped open and James stared at me "What the fuck are you doin' in there" he asked looking rough and hungover. I looked up "I have no idea" I said honestly..he simply shrugged and climbed in, squashing me against the wall of the bunk, I shoved him lightly "oi fatty, leave some room for me, I'm not that skinny, Jesus Christ." i said laughing lightly, he just smiled and wrapped his long arms around me, pulling me to his chest "shut up and sleep" he muttered before falling asleep and snoring softly.

Waking up on James chest, I have to admit, was a great feeling until I heard it "Samantha? Babe, have you seen Samantha at all today?" "No hun, not since our shenanigans last night" "Dammit, guys have you seen Samantha? She's not in her bunk" "No mate, we haven't, have you tried..." the silence meant Cam's face said it all "Ok, who fucked my sister this time?!?" Cam's raging voice sounded, James looked at me panicked as we heard bunk curtains being ripped open as Cam searched the bunks to find his little sister..my first reaction was hide, I hid as low beneath the covers as I could, pretty much under James and much to my surprise when Cam opened the curtain he simply said "Oi, faggot, you seen my sister?" James sounded puzzled as he replied "uhh...no..?." Cam simply closed the curtain and continued his search for me.

"Fuck it, maybe she's already in the venue setting up" and with that we heard Cam step off the bus, as he did, I resurfaced from the covers as James and I burst out laughing. I simply kissed him on the cheek before escaping from the bunk and yelling "Nobody saw me!!" at everyone as I grabbed some clothes from my bunk, shoved on my shoes and fled the bus.

I pretty much ran down the street and into the nearest Starbucks..perfect. I placed the order for drinks for not just myself, but everyone else too, as soon as our drinks were ready, I grabbed all the orders and rushed back to the bus with my arms filled with the hot cups, luckily, Cam was just leaving the venue to go back to the bus as I got back. perfect timing, "Cam!! Get the door and take some of these will ya?" I yelled to my brother "Samantha? yeah ok, were you at Starbucks this whole time?" he asked me, I nodded "Yeah? Who else was gunna get coffee for your hungover ass" I giggled "Why?" Cam shrugged taking a few drinks from me "I was just worried, I didn't know where you were.

I Smiled, "Hey, I'm the assistant tour manager, not you, I should be worrying where you are dumbass" I laughed as we entered the bus "It's ok everyone" I announced for effect "I'm alive, I was at Starbucks getting drinks for everyone" I got a few giggles and smirks from people on the bus that knew exactly where I had been the whole time.
♠ ♠ ♠
Pahaha, This is a random chapter, I'm just getting Samantha & James' romance blossoming before the big BANG :'D

comments make me a happy Samm :3

Lots of love to my commenters:
Haysay
Diiggeeh!
DontMindJessie