Status: Updated when I have time.

I'm Not Leaving Without You

Party Like A Rockstar.

I took a long gulp of Jack Daniels with a sloppy grin on my face. Being drunk is one of the best things. I love being over the legal age to drink. It seriously is the best thing ever.

“Baby, don’t drink it all!” Zacky pouted. “Give me some of that!”

I took one more gulp and handed the alcohol to my boyfriend. The two of us were hosting an alcohol party, you could say. Everyone was supposed to get drunk and have a blast! Everyone was doing exactly that, but Jimmy. Which is weird as fuck because he’s the hardest partier I know, so why isn’t he drinking? The man drinks like a fish!

I grabbed a pack of smokes out of the kitchen drawer with a lighter, and lit up my cancer stick. I took long drags, dumping the ashes into my Avenged Sevenfold ashtray. I went back outside to find Matt trying to twerk. I laughed as soon as I saw him! That shit is just the funniest thing ever!

“Matt, your ass is sexy. I need that ass. Why wasn’t I blessed with an ass like that? Let alone those amazing dance moves you possess! I swear, you must’ve been a black girl in your past life,” I informed him, laughing as I spoke.

Matt walked up to me and rubbed his ass against my crotch area. This guy is trying to grind with me! Challenge accepted! I started to rub my junk on his ass in a rhythmic way. All while the two of us were laughing our drunken asses off.

“Okay, okay! That is enough! Quit dancing on my girlfriend, Sanders,” Zack warned.

I pulled away and wobbled to my boyfriend, sitting on his lap. I kissed him slightly and bit his lips, tugging on the skin. I pulled away and took another drag of my cigarette before kissing him again. Zack’s hands found my waist and pulled me closer.

Brian made a sound of disgust. “Get a room! Wait—NO! Don’t do that! Just get the fuck off of my sister, Baker.”

I rolled my eyes and flipped him the bird telling him to suck my dick.

“Becka has a dick?! I KNEW IT!” screamed Jimmy at the top of his lungs. I looked over at my best friend. He had a sly grin plastered on his gorgeous face as he smoked his own cigarette in one of my lawn chairs. Majesty was cuddled up against him. Majesty loves to be around people. Unlike her brother, Icky; that dog just hates people!

I flipped him off as well as I got up and ran into the house. I almost fell but I didn’t care. I grabbed the iPod dock from the kitchen counter—I like to listen to music when I cook or clean—and brought it out. I plugged it into one of the outlets outside and hooked my iPhone to it. I clicked shuffle and Waka Flocka Flame started to blare out of the speakers. All of the men screamed like girls and started to dance, rapping along with Waka. I rolled my eyes and stomped out my cigarette before joining them.

*******


“Babe, wakeup already,” someone screamed into my ear as they hit me on the butt. I groaned and pushed them away. I didn’t want to get up just yet! Having a major hangover isn’t something I want to be awake with.

“Go away,” I groaned as I cuddled up into the fetal position. But whoever it was didn’t leave it at that, nope! They picked me up and dropped me onto the ground. Hangover or not, I shot up from the ground and punched the person in the arm as hard as I could, looking up to see who it was. “James Sullivan, what the fuck do you think you’re doing?!”

Jimmy cussed and rubbed his arm. “I was making you get up, you retard! It’s fucking four o’clock in the evening! It’s time to get up! Everyone is up and eating breakfast even though it’s dinner time!”

I felt guilty all of a sudden. I hugged him and kissed his cheeks, with him leaning over obviously. I could tell he forgave me. We walked into my kitchen hand-in-hand. He wasn’t lying; everyone else was awake and eating pancakes, waffles, sausage, hash browns, and bacon. It all smelled delicious. I used to be a vegetarian but I finally stopped because of all the pressure the guys give me. They’re all big on eating meat so it became too much of a challenge to buy my own food just for me. I had no support either; it was easier when I was alone.

I walked straight to the cabinet and grabbed pain killers then I grabbed Brian’s orange juice and down the two together. I kissed my boyfriend good morning before he fixed me a plate. He gave me two pancakes, three strips of bacon, and hash browns. It was all wonderful. My mouth was watering! I sat on my brother’s lap and immediately dug in. Let me just say, my boyfriend can cook breakfast like a damn champ!

“Guys, I’m going to head out now.” Sullivan stood up, running his hand through his long, raven hair. He hugged everyone goodbye and head out. Not even two minutes after he left, the house phone rang. Zacky picked it up.

“Hello?... Dude, you just left, you’re probably just down the street! Come get it!... Are you sure?... Alright, next time you’re over. Bye, man,” Zack said to the other person on the line.

“Was that James?” I asked, putting my dirty dishes in the dishwasher. My boyfriend shook his head yes. “What’d he leave behind?”

“His favorite jacket, the one he always wears.”

I nod my head and go to take a shower. I smell like a liquor store and an ashtray all in one.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was a filler. But it will all pick up soon!(: & I'm sorry for the lack of updates! I'm trying to get back in the groove of writing!
Read some of my other stories?
Becka