Status: Posting

Make It out Alive

Christmas Day

I was woken up by a soft kiss on my lips. I smiled against his lips. He pulled away after a moment. "Mm, good morning to you too," I said, opening my eyes.

He smiled. "I made you breakfast."

True to his word, in front of me was a tray of eggs, toast, bacon, and pancakes. "Awh, Spence."

"I wanted you to feel special," he said shyly.

I kissed him. "You always make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world."

"Merry Christmas, Polly," he said, taking a piece of toast.

"Merry Christmas, Spence," I replied, taking the plate of pancakes and a fork. Spencer had also made the same drink he had the night before.

We ate while joking and teasing, talking and laughing. After we finished, he lead me down the steps, and into the living room.

I grabbed his present from my bag and sat on the couch. He got a box from under the tree and traded with me.

"Open yours first," he suggested.

"No," I protested. "Together."

"Fine," he laughed.

I neatly slid the long small rectangular box out of the paper, and smiled as he did the same with his. "One, two, three," I said, lifting the lid on mine as he lifted the lid on his. My hand covered my mouth as I revealed a necklace. It was silver with a single emerald in the center of a celtic knot.

"Spence," I whispered.

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"I love it!" I exclaimed. "Put it on me?"

He nimbly undid the clasp and put it on around my neck, clasping it. I kissed him gently.

His present was two first edition novels. He yelped. "Polly! No way, how did you find these? I've been looking for ages!"

I smirked. "Ms. Claus has her secrets."

In reply, he kissed me, forcing me into laying down, his body pressed against mine. I giggled against his lips, sneaking my tongue into his mouth. I twined my fingers in his soft messy hair and wondered if this was how Christmas was for normal couples, and if it wasn't, I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, darlings, my allergies are making my life hell, so updates are going to be less until I get some drugs for this.