Status: Active (:

We Play, You Move

CHAPTER FIVE

“Alex, what are you wearing?!” His mother asked, as he walked the stairs and into the hallway where his parents were putting on their shoes and overcoats.
“Uhm, I’m wearing a t-shirt, a hoodie and--” He looked down his body to examine what he were actually wearing.
Hi was cut off by his father, rushing his two family members towards the car.
“We’re already late enough.” He mumbled, while getting into the driver’s seat and starting the car.

Alex was frowning in the backseat, as the car stopped a few houses down the road, not bothering to ask why they didn’t just walk he got out of the car, and helped his mother with the wine and flowers they had bought for Mr. and Mrs. Barakat.

The house was as big as theirs, but this was pastel blue instead of white. And in the front yard was a snowman, which looked like it was build recently.

Inside the house the family was greeted by Mr. Barakat and his wife, who was shorter than him, had blonde hair that reached her shoulders, and dark blue eyes.
“Joyce.” She said, reaching for my hand. I shook it, and thanked for the invitation, all though I’d rather be home, playing guitar. But that I didn’t tell her.

After we all shook hands and hugged, Mr. Barakat called up the stairs: “Jack! Come down, we have guests!”

The first thing I saw was legs: They were long and hugged perfectly by tight black skinny jeans. The perfect legs led up to his cloth-covered hips. They swayed lightly as he walked down the stairs. His torso was slim and he was wearing a light grey t-shirt with the Blink 182 logo on it. He had black hair hanging in front of his face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to all of you who bother reading this (: