Sometimes Goodbye Is a Second Chance

I Wish That I Could Snap My Fingers And Make Myself Disappear.

I woke up and looked at my phone. It was about noon. I stumbled around to find my purse. Grabbing my purse, I walked into the bathroom. I slipped out the contacts that I forgot about and slid my glasses on and put my hair up. I rolled up the sweatpants and took off the wifebeater Ronnie let me borrow. I stretched and put on my Motley Crue shirt.

I slid the door open and Daxter was immediately at my heels. We both raced down the stairs and into what we thought was the kitchen. It was the living room and we quickly ran to the next. Nope it was the bathroom. We finally ran through the last door. It was the kitchen.

Ronnie and some guy were standing there.”Good morning,”Ronnie said.

“Not yet,”I replied and walked to the refrigerator and freezer.”Where’s the pantry?”I asked turning and looking at him.

“The door to the right of the fridge,”Neveah replie walking in.

“Thanks,”I said peeking my head from the fridge.

“Wait,”Ronnie stopped,”what are you making?”

“Pancakes,”I replied,”you want some?”

His eyes widened,”Hell yeah!”he shouted.

“What about your friend?”I asked.

“Oh this is Mika,”he replied.”You want some?”he asked turning to him

“Sure,”he replied hesitantly.

“Hm,”I thought turning to the fridge,”do you care if I use any of the fruit?”

“Knock yourself out,”Ronnie said and picked up a cup of coffee.

“Okay,”and I thought again,”blueberry or chocolate chip?”

“Chocolate chip,”Ronnie and Neveah said.

“Blueberry,”Mika said.

“Just one thing first,”I said,”oh my god you are so adorable,”and I ran up and hugged Mika.

“Jace,”Ronnie whined,”chill out and make some pancakes.”

“Okay,”I sighed,”onto pancake making but first I must go and get my shit.”I quickly ran out the door to my car with the keys jangling in my hands. I unlocked my car and pulled out my suitcase and duffle bag. I ran them up to my room and changed. I ran back down the stairs and got all the stuff to make pancakes out. Not box pancakes but pancakes from scratch.

I guess I had to make a lot of each since Ronnie’s band was coming over. So I had around about 3 dozen of each. I know slight over kill but still I love making pancakes. I put each kind on a different platter and put them on the counter.

I walked over and poked my head into the living room,”Ronnie,”I called out.

“What?,”he asked.

“Food’s done,”I replied.

Ronnie and Mika quickly ran into the kitchen, pushing me out of the way and grabbed plates. I smacked away Ronnie’s hands away as they reached for the stacks of pancakes. I grabbed both and moved them into the kitchen and onto the table.

“No,”I scolded.

“But Jace,”Ronnie whined.

“I’m pretty damn sure there were more people then just you and Mika,”I stated.

“So,”he said.

“You can wait till everyone gets in here,”I said.

“Fine,”he replied and began pouting.

“That doesn’t work anymore,”I sang.

“Can we eat now?”Mika asked,”the others are here now.”

“Yes Mika,”I sighed,”but Ronnie has to wait.” Everyone grabbed plates and piled their plates high.

“You sound so much like a mom,”Mika replied through the pancake he stuffed in his mouth.

“If you choke on that I am not helping you,”Neveah said as she walked in.

I turned to Neveah,“You would believe that they have never tasted food before.”

“It taste so good,”Ronnie and Mika moaned as they continued to stuff their faces.

“Ronald, remove the shit from your mouth and tell me who these people are,”I commanded.

Ronnie quickly swallowed,”That’s Ryan and Derek, Jacky was supposed to be here by now but I guess something came up,”and then he went back to eating.

“So rude,”I mumbled looking at Ronnie,”you’d believe he was raised by wolves.”

Ronnie just smirked through the food and let out an attempt of a howl but choked.

“Good going dumbass,”I said,”now clean up the food you spit everywhere.” I walked back into the kitchen and started washing off everything I used.

“So that’s your sister?”I heard some one ask.

“Yes and that means she’s off limits,”Ronnie said and I could tell he was glaring at who ever asked.

“Chill Ronald,”I heard Mika say.

“No, that’s my baby sister and she’s off limits,”Ronnie retorted with a tone that expressed finality. A few minutes later I heard wrestling around and I walked in. Mika and Ronnie had the last pancake between them and they were fighting for it.

I just sighed and walked over to the table. I reached and grabbed the last pancake from the plate and walked back to the wall and stood by Neveah.”How long do you think it will take them to notice?”I asked whispering.

“I say in like a minute,”she whispered back.

“I give them around 6 minutes,”I said,”bet?”

“You’re on,”she replied and shook my hand.

“No going over though so if it’s like 30 seconds you don’t win,”I whispered. She nodded and we watched them fight.

About 7 minutes later the quit fighting.”Hey what happened to the pancake?”Ronnie asked looking around.

“Slowly making its way through my digestive system,”I replied and looked at Neveah,”pay up.”

“You suck,”she grumbled and went to grab the money.

“You guys bet?”Mika asked.

“Of course,”I scoffed.

“But what happened to the pancake?”Ronnie whined.

“It’s gone,”I replied.

“You ate the last pancake?”he asked.

“Yes,”I answered.

“Bitch,”he said staring at me.

“I didn’t get one though and you had like a dozen of them,”I replied.

“So, I want another pancake,”he said.

“Go make some,”I replied.

“Not a good idea,”Neveah answered walking in,”he can’t boil water let alone make pancakes.”

“I’ll have you know, I can boil water I just choose not too,”he scoffed crossing his arms.

“How about I make breakfast tomorrow,”I suggested.

“YAY!”Ronnie and Mika yelled running over to me. They both wrapped their arms around my thighs and squeezed. I fell backwards but I was caught. Two strong arms helped me steady myself.

“Thanks,”I said looking up. My eyes met a pair of startling blue eyes.

“No problem,”he replied with a slight british accent.

“Hey Jacky,”Derek called out,”that’s Ronnie’s little sister and you’re already putting moves on her.”

A slight, barely-there blush filled his cheeks,”Shut up Derek.”

“Just callin’ it like I see it,”Derek sang.

“Well I’m gonna go finish cleaning everything up,”I said backing out of the room.

“I’ll help you hun,”Neveah offered.

“If you want to,”I said,”you don’t have to though.”

“It’s fine,”she replied.

“That’s right get back to the kitchen,”Ronnie yelled jokingly.

“Remember the kitchen has sharp pointy knives,”I sang.

“But you love me and you would never kill me,”he replied.

“Who said anything about killing,”I laughed.

“You suck,”he yelled.

“You blow.”

“You swallow.”

“You gargle,”I retorted.

“I have no words,”he responded shaking his head.

“Of course you don’t so now I’m gonna go wash shit,”I replied,”don’t break anything please because Neveah will probably murder you.” I walked into the kitchen and a towel snapped against my ass. “Ouch!”I yelled.

“You made me wait,”Neveah replied.

“Ronnie was being Ronnie,”I complained.

“So,”she retorted,”now let’s get to washing shit.”

I should of never wore a white shirt today. My shirt was drenched and same with my shorts. Neveah was drenched but not as bad as I was. We walked through the living room pushing eachother and laughing.

“What the hell?” Ronnie asked.

“It’s her fault I’m wet,”Neveah whined.

“I never knew I had that effect on a girl,”I retorted and pushed her.

“You are so perverted,”she huffed.

“Well Jace please go and change because I really don’t want to see you practically shirtless,”Ronnie said covering his eyes.

“Where do you think I was going,”I replied and started walking away. I walked up to my room and changed out of my now drenched clothes. I looked at the clock and it read 1:30. ‘Shit,’ I thought,’I still have to job hunt.’

I grabbed my keys and skipped down the stairs. “Where are you going?”I heard Ronnie ask.

“I have to go and job hunt,”I replied tugging on my shoes.

“Shouldn’t you have a shirt on under that?”Ronnie asked.

“Why?”I asked looking up from my shoes.

“I can see all the way down it,”he complained.

“Neveah, is my shirt that low-cut?”I asked as she walked over.

“I don’t think so,”she replied,”why?”

“Cause Ronnie says it is,” I answered.

“Ronnie,”she said looking at him,”she is an adult now and it’s not that low.”

“You suck,”he replied frowning.

“Yeah yeah,”I said butting in,”so I’m gonna go and job hunt, Nev you want to come?”

“Nah, take one of the guys with you though,”she replied walking away.

“I wanna go!”Mika yelled running in.

“Okay,”I replied.

“Wait, where are we going?”he asked looking at me.

“I’m going job hunting,”I answered finishing up tying my shoes since I had completely forgotten about them.

“Okay,”he replied.

“Meet me in my car,”I said, tossing my keys to him,”I have to grab my wallet.” My suspenders bounced against my legs as I ran up the stairs. I grabbed my wallet from the dresser and my hat from the bedpost. I skipped down the stairs,”Adios!”I shouted and walked out the door.I walked out to my car and saw not only Mika but Jacky,”He’s coming?”I asked.

“If it’s okay,”Jacky said unsurely.

“Of course the more, the merrier,”I replied and grabbed the keys from Mika. I unlocked the doors and slid in. “So where to?”I asked.

“We can go to the mall or to just around the town,”Mika offered.

“Point me to the mall,”I said. About 20 minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of the mall. I shut off the car and we all slid out,”Time to find me hell, I mean a job,”I said.

~3 hours later~

In between the failed attempts at job finding we did some shopping.

“I give up,”I sighed, throwing myself onto a bench.

“We’ll find something,”Mika replied stubbornly.

“Maybe we should call it a day because we’ve been like everywhere in the mall,”I suggested.

“Well, we can always head into town tomorrow,”Jacky offered.

“I like your idea,”I replied,”and anyway I need to get all my bags back to the car.” I had around 5-6 bags and they were practically full. Mika was about to say something when my phone started ringing.

I held up a finger,”Yellow?”I asked.

“You almost done being a bitch?”I heard an angry, slurring voice ask me.

I sighed,”What the hell do you want Chris?”

“You should of never fucking left me,”he slurred.

“If you want to talk to me call me when your sober,”I replied,”not that I would listen but I don’t want to listen to your drunken shit.”

“But I miss you,”I heard him cry through the phone.

I hung up and stuffed the phone into my pocket. I put my head in my hands and rested my hands on my knees,”This is fucking bullshit,”I growled.

“Huh?”Mika and Jacky asked.

I looked up and quickly rubbed at my eyes,”Nothing, can we just head back?”I asked.

“Sure,”Jacky replied. We walked out to the car and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I sat, staring at the steering wheel. I sighed and slammed my head back against the head rest.

“Do you want me to grab your bags?”Jacky asked.

“Nah I got them,”I replied.

“Okay,”he replied and slid out of the car.

I just sat there for awhile. My hands smacked the steering wheel,”Fuck!”I yelled. I slid out of the car and popped the trunk and grabbed all my bags. I walked into the house and ran up the stairs to drop my bags off. I skipped down the stairs.

“What happened?”Ronnie asked as soon as my feet touched the bottom step.

“He called me, completely drunk and yelled at me and then started crying and I hung up on him,”I replied in one breath.

Ronnie pulled me into a hug,”I’ll hunt him down and kick his ass if he contacts you again.”

“Ronnie just chill, I’m a big girl,”I replied,”I’ll kick his ass.”

“Yeah yeah,”Ronnie retorted.

“I’m gonna go for a run,” I said.

“Take Daxter with you,”Ronnie ordered,”LA isn’t safe.”

“Yeah yeah, anyway I never run without Daxter,” I replied and walked up stairs to change.

I threw my hair up into a ponytail and put on a pair of running shorts and a sports bra. I grabbed my running shoes and Daxters harness. I grabbed a water bottle and ran down the stairs. Leaning against the railing and putting on my shoes, I called for Daxter. He came running at me and knocked me back. I was caught before I hit the ground. I looked and saw it was Jacky,”So Superman, you saved me twice in a day,”I said laughing.

“Just doing my job,”he answered.

“Thanks,”I said, pecked his cheek and turned to walk into the kitchen. I was pulled in right when I opened the door.

“We seen what you did there,”Mika and Neveah said.

“What?”I asked.

“You kissed Jacky,”Mika sang.

“On the cheek,”I replied.

“Still,”Neveah retorted.

“I say thank you that way,”I replied and crossed my arms.

“Admit it, you like him,”Mika said.

“No I don’t,”I answered stubbornly.

“What ever but you atleast think he’s cute right?”Neveah asked.

“What is this 20 questions?”I asked and quickly turned as I felt the heat rush to my face.

“HA HA!”Mika shouted,”I knew it.”

“Knew what?”Derek asked as he walked in.

“Mika I swear to god I will hurt you,”I threatened.

“What?”Derek asked again.

Mika opened his mouth about to say something and I quickly ran at him. I jumped on his back and put my my hand over his mouth. His tongue swept over my hand. “Ha!”I shouted,”Ronnie’s my brother, this won’t bug me.”

“Get of my bassist, Jace,”Ronnie said walking in.

“Never,”I retorted.

“Eh, I tried,”he replied and walked out.

“I’m victorious!”I shouted.

Mika finally pried my hand from his mouth,”She thinks Jacky is cute,”Mika said gasping,”I could’ve died.”

“No, but now you will,”I retorted.

“You don’t scare me,”he replied.

“Good,”I chuckled and picked up my water bottle.

“You should be terrified,” I heard Neveah say.

“Why?”Mika asked.

“Ronnie said she was the most devious and vengeful child,”Neveah responded.

“Shit,”Mika said.

I laughed and called Daxter. I pulled the [url=http://www.bamboopet.com/assets/cms_images/QC%20harness.jpgharness[/url] over him. I grabbed my water and opened the door,”Bye!”I yelled and shut the door. I did a quick stretch routine, making sure to stretch out everything. I clipped Daxter’s leash on the harness and we took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made a few laps around a park I had found and we ran through town. I had my I-Pod at max-volume and my head down focusing on my feet. I looked up a moment to late. I crashed into some one was sent falling on my butt.

“Ouch,”I hissed and pulled out my head phones.

“Oh my god, are you okay?”a voice asked.

I looked up and saw 2 guys,”Yeah I’m fine,”I replied standing up.

“I’m so sorry,”the one on the left said.

“It’s fine, no blood and nothing is broken,”I answered.

“So,”the one on the right said. My phone started vibrating when he was about to say something else.

“Sorry,”I replied and held up a finger,”yes?” I asked answering the phone.

“Where are you?”Neveah asked.

“In town,”I replied.

“It’s like 6,”she said,”when are you gonna be home because Ronnie’s letting his over-protectiveness come out and I’m about to hit him.”

“Tell him to calm his tits and that I’ll be home in a like 20 minutes,”I replied sighing.

“Okay,”Neveah sighed,”just hurry up.” We said our good byes and I put my phone back into my shorts pocket.

“Sorry,”I apologized,”I gotta go.”

“Will we see you again,”the one on the left asked.

“If we run into each other again,”I replied laughing,”but I gotta go so bye.”

I took off running with Daxter by my side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We made it back to the house around 10 minutes later. I opened the door,”Honey, I’m home!”I shouted.

“I MISSED YOU!”Derek and Mika yelled running at me. They pulled me into a hug.

“Get off me, I’m all sweaty,”I whined.

“But we missed you,”Derek whined.

“Still, now down simba, down,”I said.

“Rawr,”Derek growled and removed his arms.

“Arg,”Mika said and removed his arms too.

“That’s a pirate,”I retorted.

“Sexy lion pirate,”Mika argued.

“What ever,”I replied,”now I must face the warden so wish me luck.” I slipped off my shoes and let Daxter off his leash. I walked down the hallway and pushed open the kitchen door.

“Where were you?”Ronnie asked.

“I was running through town when I actually ran into two guys,”I replied digging through the fridge.

“Okay, just call next time cause that was like a 2-3 hour run,”Ronnie said.

“Okay Ronald,”I replied and walked over and pulled him into a hug.

“Awe,”I heard Neveah,”it’s so cute.”

I turned my head and saw Neveah and all the guys. I held up my middle finger,”You’re ruining a great sibling moment, thanks assholes,”I said muffled by Ronnie’s chest.

“We love you too,”Mika and Neveah replied.

“Are you two twins or something?”I asked.

“No but we’ve been BFF’s since like we were 4 or 5 years old,”Neveah responded.

“Wow,”I said looking at Neveah,”I’m surprised you haven’t killed him yet.”

“Me too,”she said.

“Well I’m gonna go take a shower and go to bed so nighty night everyone,”I yawned,”see you guys in the A M,” and I headed up to my room to grab my clothes. I crossed the hallway and into the bathroom. I took like an hour in the shower and dried off quickly. I slid on my clothes, walked back into room and passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
outfit one
outfit two

Pancakes

so this was 12 pages of okayness haha. I've been working on this when I haven't been working on my other stories so this my get more updates then any other story cause I have writers block for the other ones.

Comments give me hope so COMMENT WHAT YOU LIKED, DISLIKED AND OR WHAT I COULD'VE DONE BETTER!!!

PEACE, LOVE AND MUSIC!