Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

A Unexpected Change Of Events

10

Eric had time to think as they all travelled to New York and he was sure this was one of the most insane, complicated and emotional weeks of his life to date.
First he got the news his maker was taken by the fellowship of the sun only to find out that wasn't the case. Then Godric almost lost his area.
He couldn't believe that Godric maker was still alive and one of the powerful vampires in the world. He could see were Godric got some of this treats in personality from.
But there was still the problem about Bill Compton to talk about and he didn't know what to do about it yet.
The one thing Eric was sure about this week had been stressful and hopefully things will get better from now on.
Eric was still worried about Godric though because he knew the his makers wish to die was still just as great but he hoped and prayed that there stay in New York with Gabriel would help or at the very least he would talk a little about it all with someone who had been there since the beginning.
Eric hoped so because the thought of losing Godric had almost killed.
Eric also thought about the problem with Sookie and he wasn't sure what to do about that. So much had happened in so little time and he needed time to think it all over and through.
He had never felt so tired in his life but he was hopeful Gabriel seemed to have a good effect on Godric even in the short time he had been with them.
Gabriel nest was like nothing Eric had ever seen before. They all did everything he said without question and did it happily they trusted him with their lives and it easy to see that they would all happily die for him if there was a need too.
Eric noticed they were a family not just a group of people living together for safety but a really family and it was weird to be a part of as well as watch.
Godric was relaxed within the house and the people within. They all respect him but didn't expect him to do anything for them he was a member of their family and was involved in everything as much as they were.
Eric and Sookie were also members of this family as well now and he had learned from Sarah after the first night there.
He had met Brooke and Blair the humans who lived with Gabriel as well and the two took a liking to Sookie straight away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am having trouble with this story so updates may be slow. If you guys have idea please tell me. Review please. :)