Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

A Unexpected Change Of Events

Remembering

[Flashback]
A boy no older then sixteen or seventeen years of age lay on the ground blood over his chest and blood on his face, everything seemed to ache as his vision blurred.
The sound of foot steps alerted him that he was not alone, he strained his eyes and saw a figure standing above him.
“Boy, I happened to be passing by today. You are lucky that I took a interest in you or I would not be offering this to you.” he said.
The figure knelt down next to him.
“Offering w-what?” he said as he coughed up more blood.
“You can be stronger, faster, better if you could be the companion of death I am offering you a new life.”
He pondered. He didn't want to die so young not from a single wound, so pathetically. His vision started to cloud over his mind drifted.
“You do not have much time to make up you mind.”
The brown eyes vampire watched the boy he was dying near the end he watched as the boys lips twitched as he said the words.
“I accept.”
The brown eyes vampire leaned in close to the boys neck and whispered.
“What is your name?”
“Godric.”
“Well Godric, I am Gabriel.” he replied as he bit into the his neck.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
The boy woke surrounded by darkness as he took a sharp breath that made no entry into his lungs.
He was surrounded by dirt as he tried desperately to reach his face and remove it.
Adrenaline pounded through his vein fuelling his strength but also added to his panic. Then one hand broke through he could felt the cold air as he forced the other arm out and removed the dirt from his head, he slowly pulled himself out shaking his head dirt falling everywhere he moved away from his death trap.
His looked around the area surrounding him and then himself and turned back to his death trap just as a hand appeared from within and the man from his dream stood before him from the dirt just like he did only seconds before.
The man sat on the ground and looked up a Godric.
“I see you have awoken my child.”
[End of Flashback]
“Yes, I remember it like yesterday myself.” replied Gabriel with a soft smile just as his phone rang he picked it up.
“Hello, Henry.” he said.
“No, cancel all my meeting for this week there is something I need to attend here, I will see you Friday.” Gabriel told him.
“Alright, bye.”
“I am not keeping you from something.” asked Godric.
“No, my children always come first.” replied Gabriel simply and Godric nodded he to would drop everything if Eric needed him.
“Come in Eric.” called Gabriel and one second later Eric walked in.
“I did not want to interrupt.” he said looking at the floor.
“You were not, we will talk more tomorrow evening Godric.” Gabriel said and stood up. “Goodnight.”
“Stay.” Godric said suddenly. Gabriel stopped and looked at Godric softly.
“If you wish it I will.” he replied and Godric nodded.
Eric had never since Godric like this behaving as a child wanting his maker close by and looking lost and acting submissive.
“I will take the sofa.” Eric told them Gabriel nodded in thanks, they all began to get undressed the dawn fast approaching.
Gabriel pulled back the cover on the bed and got in Godric follow and Eric got comfortable on the sofa.
Godric put a arm around Gabriel and Gabriel wrapped his arm around Godric.
“Goodnight little one.” he whispered.
“Goodnight.”
“Goodnight Eric.”
“Night.” replied Eric.
As the three fell into a dreamless slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all like the update and please comment. :)