Status: On Hold. I have no ideas right now. :(

A Unexpected Change Of Events

Getting to know each other

[Sookie P.O.V]
When I got back to my room Bill was not there but Charlotte and James were.
“Hey.” I said to them once I spotted them. “Where is Bill?”
“He left we do not know where.” replied James from the sofa he was watching a James Bond movie and Charlotte was reading a book.
“Hmm, Gabriel said your to say with me every night until we leave.” I told the nervously hoping they believed me. They both looked at me and nodded with a quick. “Alright.”
I didn't really know what to say I didn't know them so I was a little uncomfortable having them around.
“How was your day?” asked Charlotte as she put her book down.
I looked at her for a few seconds.
“You want to know about my day?” I questioned.
“Yes, come tell.” she said a patted the spot next to her. I sat beside her.
“It's just no one ever asks about my day.”
“Will I have so please tell me how was just day?” she replied warmly she was very friendly for a vampire.
“Uneventful until half an hour ago.” I replied simply to which she nodded.
“Did you do anything with you brother?” she asked and she seemed like she really wanted to know so I told her.
“We went to the zoo.”
I told her about the zoo what animals I saw having lunch with Jason, she nodded so that I knew she was still listening.
“Yeah, I heard good things about the zoo here.” I heard James say and I nodded.
“Would you mind if we went downstairs so myself and Lottie could get refreshments.” James asked and I nodded.
“Just let me change and we can go.” I replied and headed for the bathroom maybe my stay with Gabriel wouldn't be so bad.
“Are you coming back with us?” I heard Charlotte called as I was stepping out of the bathroom.
“Yes, Gabriel asked me to come.” I replied as we headed for the door.
“Good, it will nice having other people there Miss Stackhouse.” James replied happily and I nodded at them both.
“Please call me Sookie.”
“Only if you call me Lottie and him Jay.” Charlotte said as we headed for the elevator I smiled at them both again.
[Back in Godric room]
All three were laughing happily talking of old time and there adventures.
Gabriel had learnt a lot about Eric and Eric a little about him.
They were drinking true blood enjoying the company.
The phone in the room rang and Godric stood and answered it.
“Gabriel its for you.” Godric told him.
Gabriel nodded in thanks and began to speak it was Annie on the phone after about 15 minutes the phone call was over and Gabriel sat down with Godric and Eric once again.
“Nothing important?” asked Godric.
“No, just Annie asking if I could come back on Thursday not Friday because William Cunningham leaving on Saturday for London and we have to discuss something before he does, so if that alright we you both we will leaving on Wednesday evening.” he replied finishing his true blood.
They both nodded happily.
“I never asked were is you nest?” the question suddenly came into Godric mind.
“Oh,” he said with a smile. “It in New York.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment I would love to know what you think.