Status: More chapters coming soon :)

Heart to Staunch, Betrayal to Defeat

Nothing but love

Chapter 1

“BAMMMM!” A loud sound that came from downstairs just woke me up and it’s fucking 2 am. I walk slowly towards my bedroom door to see what’s happening downstairs when someone suddenly grab me by the waist. I shouted than look back and punch that person in the face.
“Arghhh shit! What the fuck?”
His voice sound really familiar.
“Gosh Zacky! What the fuck are doing in my room? I thought I locked the door already”
“Yea you might have locked the door but you didn’t close it tightly sweetheart and I thought this was my room”
I can smell alcohol coming out from his mouth. He is probably drunk that he doesn’t even know where his room is actually at which always happened whenever he is drunk.
“Get your hands off me! Have you heard that loud “BAM” sound just now?”
“I only can hear your voice right now Majesty”
“What the hell Zacky? I’m Kerrisa. I’m not your dog.”
I then went downstairs with a hockey stick in my hand. My heart almost stopped beating when I saw our living room was crashed down with a car stuck between the walls and oh fuck its Matthew’s car. I have no fucking idea what just happened. I ran into Brian’s room to ask what just happened.
“Am I late for something or what?”
“It’s never too late baby.”
“Yea never say never Brian. Man! Fuck that! Now tell me what I am missing.”
Brian chuckled before he even explains to me.
“Well, you know Matt has been so cold towards Val lately and he kept throwing Val’s thing outside of the house. Last few minutes I guess, Matt caught Val making out with the boy next door in Matt’s car, so Matt got mad that he fucking kicked the guy in the face.” Brian then sighed out of breathe.
“Wow what was I supposed to say actually? Urghh whatever. Now I need to now why is his car stucked in that fucking crashed living room’s wall?”
“Because Kerrisa sweetie, Matt told Val right in her face that he is madly in love with you that he has gone really cold towards Val lately. So yeah Val fucking destroyed his car in our living room”
“What??! Are you kidding me Brian? I… I have no idea of that. Err…Okay now let’s find the others.” I was still shocked from what Brian had told me.
We walk in silence towards the backyard and there I can see Matt’s hitting on Jimmy’s kit, real hard. I noticed Johnny is on the swing with a bottle of beer in his hand while Jimmy is walking back and forth. He really looks like a chicken that just lost its chick. Well I guess he is just more concern about his kit right now. I can feel my heart pounding real fast that it would explode anytime as I walk towards Matt.
“Erm… Hi Matt. Are you alright?”
“Are fucking kidding me Kerrisa?”
I jumped in shocked when Matt shouted at me.
“Val just crashed my living room to death and the worst part is she destroyed it using my brand new fucking BMW that just got here like 2 days ago! You think I’m okay with that huh?”
Fuhh Matt! You can be so scary yet so cute sometimes. I laugh at him and he stopped hitting the kit. I kind hear Jimmy running towards us to get his kit and drumstick.
“Mattie honey, you know we can always sell Johnny butt’s off for some money to get back the living room’s wall and a brand new car for you” I chuckled a little bit when I realize that I finally made him smile. Oh lord Matt, that dimples. Why do you have to be so attractive, everytime?
“Hey you fuckers! I have nothing to do with that living room’s wall and your fucking car” Johnny yelled from behind.
Matt then run to get Johnny and push him off the pool, followed by Brian pushing Matt into the pull. I ran towards Brian and try to push him off into the pool but as usual, epic failed.
“Trying to revenge me for pushing your Mr. Sweet Dimples into the pool huh darling?”
Without me realizing it, Brian quickly push me into the pool with Matt saving me into his giant warmth arms.
“Arghhhhhhhh here you go Gates!” Jimmy ran from behind grabbing Brian into his arms and jumped off into the pool.
Matt, Johnny, and I burst out laughing when we saw Jimmy’s licking Brian face with lust.
“Wait guys! Where in the world is Zacky?” Matt just realized that Zacky is not with us.
“Err… He’s in my room, sleeping.”
“What? Why the hell is he sleeping your room? I thought we all have our own room already?”
“Ahuh I can smell jealousy.” Johnny burst out laughing and quickly run out off the pool before Matt get at him.
“Matt, nothing happened alright? He is just drunk and I guess he didn’t even know it was my room.”
“How can I know that nothing happened….err between you and him?”
“You can always check, Mr. Sanders.” Jimmy and Gates tease us with a huge grin on their faces.
“Alright I guess I’ll just go and check it out then. Goodnight fellas!”
Matt grabbed me into his arms and run into the house, to his room. I’m still not sure about this and what just happened. Are we like hooking up or this is only a joke. Matt put me down on the floor as he went to lock the door. He grabbed my waist and pulls me closer to his wet chest.
“Hey beautiful.”
“Matt, I need an explanation. What is actually happening? Why are you doing this? Why are we doing this, Matt? What was that all tease about and Brian said you love…”
I can feel Matt’s soft cold lips on mine. For like split second I started to kiss him back and put my hands around his neck. I have no fucking idea why am I doing this but I gotta admit that I’m loving it.
“Yea Kerrisa, I love you. I fucking love you for so long that you didn’t even notice at all, that I can no more feels comfortable around Valary, that its kills me to see you crying over your fucking stupid 6 months ex-boyfriend.”
I ran out of words and I can feel my tears streaming down my face. Matt, I was so in love you before that I ran off California to get away from Valary and you till I met Jordan.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if I should write more. Any opinion? :)