Status: More chapters coming soon :)

Heart to Staunch, Betrayal to Defeat

Memories remains

Kerrisa’s POV
Tonight everything seems so wrong. Everything reminds me of Jordan. Well, Jordan has never been out off my mind though. I lay down at the backyard looking at the stars.
I miss you Jordan. I miss you so much. I wonder if you even miss me too. I wonder if you ever think of me. I miss how we used to be. I miss how sweet, gentleman, and strict you can be. I miss how you always sing to me before I go to sleep. I miss how you used to kiss my forehead instead of my lips.
“I promise Kerrisa, this would be the last message you will receive from me. I won’t disturb you ever again. I couldn’t stand the cold relationship that you have now with Helena. I’m sorry I just had to leave. I feel pain too Keri. I feel lost too. I feel your sadness but then this is my final decision. I’m sorry for letting myself be in your life even though it was only just for awhile. I bet you will always remember this; I first have crushed on you since the first day our eyes met and that crush last for years until the day that I stood up for myself and approached you at the mall. 2 months of relationship might be a really short time for other people but for me it was the best 2 months ever, Ker. Take care, Lulu.”
That was the last message that I got from Jordan since last 2 years. Lulu, he used to call me using that name and that’s the reason why do I have a kitten named Lulu.
I feel like a fool to have been in love with two people but not at the same time. Fate wants me to meet Jordan so that I can get Matt out off my mind and I can be happy for at least awhile. Fate bring me back to Matt so that I can get over Jordan, so that I would never hurt my best friend anymore though it hurts me to not be there with Jordan and to be here facing Matt’s happy relationship. I might cry myself to sleep every night but the guys are always there to help me pull through.
I woke up to a loud snore behind me. I opened my eyes and I can smell Matt’s scent. I pull myself closer towards his chest and take his hand to my waist.
“Mmmmmmmhh. You’re awake honey pie?”
“I’m sorry, Matt; I didn’t mean to wake you up.”
Matt smile showing off his pretty dimples and I melted.
“How did I even end up in my room, Matt? And why are you in Jj’s house?”
“Brian, Zacky, and I drop off here after groceries. I was searching for you when I found you asleep at the backyard field. Synacky decided to sleep over, so yeah.”
“Thanks Mattie.” I smile my sleepy smile.
Matt’s POV
I know how she suffers, I know how broken hearted she is, I can feel her because that’s just how I felt last 4 years when Val cheated on me. Kerrisa gives me hope. Kerrisa helped me a lot to pull through and so does the others. They don’t even know about Val’s cheating drama until the other day.
I stare at her while she’s asleep. I love how she smells, it lingers through me everytime. Her scent is my biggest turn on. She looks so beautiful. She’s like a shining star in daylight.
I pull her closer towards me. I’m never letting her go.
“Dude, what’s on your mind?” Jimmy broke the silence in the studio.
“I don’t know Jim. I have no idea.”
“I can keep a secret mate!”
I know Jimmy is always the very best friend among us. He listens to everyone and keeps their secret. He’s like a walking diary.
“You know man, Kerrisa have been with us for like 4 years. The day since she first gets here, then she ran back off to Texas for a year and then here she is back in California with her heart broken by some stupid fucking cloud 9 assholes,” I would never knew her feelings towards me if she did not ran back to Texas and I guess I should just thank that asshole for breaking her heart that just made she came back here to us, to me.”
“You will never know if you never tell, Matt. She suffers too much. We are like her second family after her parents died. I’ve always wanted the best for her. Make her happy, Matt. I know you can.”
“I always wanted to; Rev. I will never hurt her and leave her alone no more. I will try to ease her pain and make her happy.”
“We will, Matt. We will.” Jimmy gave me his warmest hug ever.
I remember how caring Jimmy can be towards Kerrisa.
I need to sleep now before Kerrisa notice that I’m still awake, dreaming.
♠ ♠ ♠
Emotional broke down but manage to get it till here.