Status: Written by two people, Updating whenever(: -Wolfey & Dino

What I'm Searching For

Chapter 2 ; Keeley's Story

The light breeze swept my hair off my face, as I sat on the backyard swing, with my diary.
Yes, I have a diary. Get over it. I got this diary 2 year's ago, but not one page has been turned nor looked at. I decided I would write in it for the first time today.
Here I go.

"Uh, Hi. I'm Keeley. I guess you can say I'm an average teenage girl Maroon brown hair with the average height of 5`6; Seem's pretty average right? Wrong. My mother. I miss her, so, so much. You're probably asking yourself, 'Where is she?'or 'What happened?' Just under 2 year's ago, I lost her. We lost her, We being Kat, My Father and Myself. We lost her due to Lukemia, on October 3rd 2009. I was given this diary to help with my grief, I didn't speak to anyone, Not even Kat till the day of her funeral.

Losing my-our mother was the hardest thing I've delt with yet. We, were extremely close. She was Nice, Caring, The most generous person you could ever meet, and she was truely and utterly inlove with my Father even after 15 year's. Mom was also my bestfriend, other than Kat ofcourse.

Kat. What on earth can I say about Kat? Kat is my best friend and sister. We met when we were just 8 years old, and have been best friend's ever since. When we were 12, My Mom and Dad adopted Kat, 'she was and forever will be a Brooks. We have the best times together, acting like little kids at the playground and just living life. There are absolutely no word's that can Describe how much I love Kat. I remember one day, She pulled a joke on me. I sent her a bunch of roses and wrote on a note, "Love from, your secret admirer." I got really excited that I had a 'Secret Admirer'. Turns out it was the school nerd, Jamie Calebs. That boy creeped me out! Just the way he looks at me and smiles. Ew. It's creepy. I haven't got her back for that yet. But trust me, I will.

And then there's my Dad. I Love my Dad, I really do. He has stayed strong through everything that has happened, No matter how much it hurt him he stayed strong, For both Kat and myself.
I guess you could say, I had a good relationship with my parents. We had our up's and our down's; But what family doesn't? One's that aren't normal. Since my mom died Dad had been single and he worked hard at his job like he always has, He was being strong. He made it look like he was coping fine with his wife's death. But both Me and Kat knew he was broken. Every night I would hear him crying. But then he met Sharlene.

Him and Sharlene have been together for about a year and a half now, it was about a month ago my Dad popped the question and asked her to marry him.
Sure I love my Dad and I want him to be happy, and Sharlene is a great woman, She so nice and caring. Why wouldn't my Dad want to Marry her. Sharlene is great, I love having her in my life, But I can't help thinking that we are betraying my mother. But I also know that Me, Mom and Kat all want Dad to be happy. No matter what.

I better go, Dad and Sharlene are calling me."

I signed at the bottom of the page, with my signature, 'KeeleyKey's♥' and closed the diary, getting up adn walking into the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, That's it for this chapter. I didn't think it was that great to be honest. Wolfe, what do you think? Comment and stuff, of what we can o to make the story better. -Dino♥