Revengeance Is Sweet

Chapter 5

Isabella had to drop out of school. Which she was actually happy about. She begin working for us like her brothers. That’s how I met her. They were our rodies and she was our merch girl. She came backstage after one of our shows. It was her first day at ‘work’. She came backstage after one of our shows. THe berry’s finally introduced her to us. She was about 5’7, and she had long brown curly hair, and Bluish-Green eyes. She was sexy as hell! We always made fun of her because we thought she looked like that chick from the Disney cartoon Hercules. We called her Meg for a while. But she didn’t care; she was actually pretty cool about it. She was a Disney fanatic anyway. She took it as a compliment.

After she was introduced. She sat in between her brother matt and Johnny. We all started drinking. Even Isabella. She only had a few wine coolers while the rest of us got good and drunk. I remember Johnny put his hand on her thigh and slowly tried to move his way up her skirt. Isabella’s face was so red. He almost reached her…ya know. But then out of nowhere Jason berry tackles Johnny to the floor. And starts trying to strangle him to death! The guys and I had to clam Jason down. Because he was about ready to murder Johnny. He threatened us all though.
“If any of you lay a single hand on my sister, I swear to you I’ll cut off your dick and spoon feed it to you!”
Bella put her head in her hands, she was clearly embarrassed. She apologized to Johnny once Jason left the room. They got so hammered that night I don’t even think they remember that, but if they did, they acted like nothing had happened. I remember looking at her and thinking about how she was so beautiful yet so young. Only 5 and a half years younger actually. She wasn’t legal nor was she single. She had a boyfriend; I believe his name was Ryan. He was a real asshole of a guy. Like he was always looking in the mirror and fixing his hair and shit like that. Actually, he paid more attention to his self than to Isabella. He had short blonde hair and blue eyes. And his teeth were somehow perfect. He looked like a fuckin Ken Doll. He never really loved Isabella. He just used her for sex and shit. He was built like Jason Berry. They had almost the exact same body type. Jason hated the guy more than anything and was just waiting for his ass to mess up. It wasn’t long until Ryan blacked her eye, and Jason found out about it. But it wasn’t only the eye. Matt and Jason found bruises all over her body. Isabella never saw or heard from Ryan again. The Berries gave her a note that they found from him saying how he was sorry but he had to break up blah blah… But that’s not the truth. What really happened was Jason Berry busted a cap in that nigga’s ass! Nobody knew the truth ‘Cept us. Bella and I knew that we had the hots for each other, but I didn’t dare to make a move on her, cuz of her age and her brothers.

I had known Bella for a year before we ever got into a relationship. I remember us playing cards in our hotel. She didn’t want to play; I think she said that she’d prefer to watch us. So yeah, it was just Me, Johnny, Syn and Matt Berry. Jason and Matt (Sanders), Were in the weight room getting buffer. I had won the first game.
“Suck on my dick, lick lickity lick” I sung as the guys were handing me there money. Bella started giggling. It was kinda cute. I could feel her eyes looking at me, staring actually. I glanced over at her and she looked down and started chipping off her black nail polish. When she finally looked up her eyes met mine. It was this weird feeling that overcame my body, I don’t know how to describe it but, it was like butterflies but 10 times stronger. Anyway, for some reason I stood up, and without thinking, I just went over to her, pulled her up by her hands and kissed her softly on the lips. She was shocked at first but then went along with it. I liked her bottom lip; it was my way of asking to enter her mouth. She approved my request and her tongue danced with mine, I could feel all the blood in my body rush to my toes, with one hand, I interlocked her fingers in mine. And with my free hand I pulled her close to me, resting my hand on her back, she ran her fingers through the back of my hair, and gently rubbed the side of my face. I felt us moving though, I had no idea why we were, I guess I cornered her against the wall breaking away from the passionate kiss for only a moment, I begin to start again that is, until she pushed me away.
♠ ♠ ♠
oohh