Revengeance Is Sweet

Chapter 6

“J-Jason!” she said, I followed her eyes. The Berry brother was stating in the door way, wide eyed at what he’d just seen. I was Surprised when he didn’t yell at me, or jump down my throat. He just pulled Bella away and down the stairs of the hotel.
The guys were all staring at me, mouths wide-open. Nobody said anything until Jimmy blurted out with:
“Your fucked now dude!” I rolled my eyes at them.
“Why‘d you do it?” matt asks me, I let out a deep sigh,
“I really don’t wanna talk about it.”
“Damn man” Brian said while slowly shaking his head. I looked at Matt Berry who was giving me the evil eye.
“No offence dude but I really don‘t trust you with my sister.” He said. Matt was the more laid-back of the twins. Jason was the loud and in-your-face type of guy.
“You know, I really could care less, all I know is that we want each other, I could feel it in her kiss. The guys all avoided all eye contact,
“You don‘t believe me? Fine!” I said as I left the Johnny and Revs Hotel Room, I walked down the hall back to my room, where Jason was waiting for me.
‘Aww shit‘ I thought to myself. But instead I sat across from the table where he was sitting.
“I‘m not mad“ he said to me, more like trying to convince himself,
“Ok“ I simply stated.
“Just…don’t touch her.” he said.
“What!” I got up balling my fist.
“I mean how you did to gena, Zacky you and I both know that she just didn’t cheat on you, she left because of other reasons“ his voice was calm. I slowly sat back down.
“That was along ass time ago Jason” I said.
“But it still happened, matt knows too.” I glared at him. “I know you really like each other, I saw it in your eyes and hers as well. Just promise me you won’t ever hurt her.” He asked me, He looked sad.
“I would never hurt her, I swear.” I said. He simply nodded.
“She’s yours to take care of now, so don’t fuck up.” And with that he walked out of my room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww but Danng. lol