Bad Boy, Oh Boy

Chapter 27

So much happened in the past eight hours. Eight hours ago, I was kidnapped. And just thirty seconds ago, Stephen killed his own father and Jake. But my heart also cracked. Stephen looked back at me and stopped walking.

"What happen?" Stephen asked, oblious to everything. I didn't answer him just yet. He walked up to me.

"You're asking me..what happened?" I said, cracking. As if realization hit him, he covered his face and then looked up.

"Jenny--"

"You saw SUSAN's blood and her pain but he couldn't see mine. The blood I lost because of you..you couldn't see that. You didn't ask once if I was okay or not. Nor did you try to explain weather the whole kiss between you and Mary was real or not. All you bloody saw was Susan! Don't you get it..Susan is dead! Dead! Dea--" I didn't get to finish my sentence because next thing I knew..

Stephen slapped me across my bloody face.

"Shut the fuck up! If it wasn't for her, me and you wouldn't even be dating! You should be glad I atleast love you! No one can take her place, Jenny, no one!" Stephen said, grabbing on to my both shoulders and shaking me. I flinched in pain but starred straight at him. After thirty seconds, Stephen released me. Pure guilt was written on his face and he reached out for me. But I extended my palm out to stop him.

"Jenny-"

"You're right. If it wasn't for her... Me and you wouldn't be together right now. And you're right again. No one can take her place..not even me," I mumbled the last part and walked away. But before I could even disappear, Stephen grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"I'm sorry baby..please, I didn't know what I was saying," He pleaded, grabbing my face.

"Don't be. I should be the one sorry..it's my fault I fell in love with you. It doesn't hurt me the face that you kissed Mary or you not once looking at me the real way to actually see what I'm going through. What hurts the most is that..you still love her. And I feel like I'm taking her spot so I'll do what other girls do..I'll go home and pretend none of us existed," I said, calmly.

"I didn't kiss Mary, Jenny," Stephen growled. I shook my head with a chuckle and walked away.
----------------------------------------------------------

I came back to my house. My own house. Lot of things started to Hurt me. Firstly, Stephen didn't stop me, not once, from leaving. Secondly, He stilled loved Susan and showed his true colors to me, and thirdly...I couldn't even tell him that I was carrying his own baby in my womb.

I threw myself on my bed and cried all my forced up tears out of my system and threw bunch of pillows across the room. With every step I took, my
body went into a harsh pain from the bruises. But did he care? NO! I felt so weak so..vunarable. So broke! I felt no heart beating in me and no soul that resided in me. I just cried!

-----------

I weeped for three hours straight starring straight out the window, hoping Stephen's BMW would come roaring towards my house. But after starring at it for so long and with no luck, I stormed away from my window and fell on my bed crying even more. It was ten at night everything grew pitch black, even my room. But the only light in was the moonlight.

I was started too loose hope when all of a sudden, a car roared down my window. I got up and raced to my window, looking down. A black BMW drove by but past right through my house.

Stephen didn't come...he didn't come! So I fell back to my bed and closed my eyes, hoping the pain would go away!

---the clock ticked the noise coming in my room, yet again, everything grew silent except my own weeping. The clock strikes 12 at midnight and all my hopes went down the drain. Crying for over five hours non stop really got to me and my head started hurting and heating up. The most I ever cried. I couldn't even sleep anymore. I didn't even dare to move my numb body.

"He doesn't love me.." I whispered to myself, crying even more, "He doesn't love me..." I cried even more, but silently. All anyone could ever hear was me sobbing. Then all of a sudden, my bed dipped and strong pair of arms draped themselves around my waist. I gasped but didn't scream, jump or move away.

"Who says I don't love you?" He whispered, pulling me closer to him.

"What are you doing here?" I said, in between silent sobs.

"I'm here to cheer my love up, ofcource," He chuckled.

"Me or Susan?" I asked bitterly, getting up to face the window. After footsteps later, His arms found my waist again; my back facing his chest. And first, his grip on me was loose.

"You. Only you," Stephen whispered, kissing the hem of my neck, making me bite in a moan.

"I'll never forgive you after today..never," I said. And with that, his grip on my waist tightened and he pulled me even closer to him, every inch of my body touching his.

"What I said and did today was wrong, I know. But I lost control. I didn't know what gotten into me.." he explained, his grip loosening once again. He then rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Stephen.." a tear drop falling on his hand caused him to turn me around to face him. Then he wiped my tears away.

"Forgive me?" he asked, kissing my forehead.

"You slapped me.." I whispered, tearing up. He grabbed both my cheeks and kissed the cheek he slapped.

"Does that solve the problem?" he whispered, inching in.

"N-no," I stuttered, "You said no one can take Susan's place.." I whispered. With his hands still on my cheeks, he kissed my other cheek.

"I lied. You have already resided in my heart and you always will," he murmured, kissing my jaw line.

"You..you love Susan," I chocked out, closing my eyes. I heard Stephen chuckle and trail his kiss down my neck two times.

"No. I love you. Only you," he whispered again, intertwining his fingers through mine. I'm the darkness, I saw nothing but his shadow and felt nothing but his mesmerizing touch.

"You kissed Mary.." then with that, he lightly pushed me against the cool window.

"Even if she was the last person on earth, I wouldn't kiss her. Even if I had too," he said. I bit back a smile forming on my lips.

"You never..a-asked me ha-how I was," I whispered, looking straight into his eyes. He then kissed the side of my mouth, missing my lips by an inch. Depression hit me.

"That's why I'm here. To cure you," He said, all so smoothly. And now for the bomb..

"Stephen.." I managed to say, struggling to keep my eyes open as he trailed small kisses down my neck seductively.

"Hmm?" He said, continuing to devour my neck.

"Stephen--Stephen I'm..I'm pregnant," I chocked out, looking away. The kisses on my neck stopped and his fingers against mine loosened up. With one hand, he lifted my chin up to him.

"You're...what?" he asked, looking deep into me. I started weeping again.

"I'm pregnant..please don't leave me or hate me," I managed to say. But Stephen didn't answer. He didn't move an inch. I started crying even more and right then and there he grabbed my face again.

"Stop crying. Now." he ordered, with a straight face. I obeyed.

"But you hate--" he kissed me full on my mouth before I could even finish. He kissed me so passionately like there was no tomorrow. When he finally broke away for a breath, I opened my eyes.

"The more you cry..the more you're gonna hurt our baby," he whispered with his eyes tearing up. The first time I ever saw him cry..

I couldn't help it anymore. I smiled a big smile, threw my arms around his neck and hugged him to the max. He grabbed my waist, hugging me tighter, and spun me around.

"I love you..and our baby!" Stephen said, kneeling down to kiss my belly. I cried of joy and nodded.

"Me too..me too!" Then I kissed him again. He brought his face back to mine and chuckled.

"Does that mean I can't make love with you now?" He said, pecking my lips. I slapped his arm and in return, he picked me up bridal style and started walking me to the bed. I started laughing historically.

"I'm pregnant, douche!" I screamed, continuing to laugh. He smacked my ass in return.

"Who cares, slut!" he laughed. He dropped me on the bed and I instantly threw my arms around him.
♠ ♠ ♠
The enddddd!! Like it? Love it?? Want part two?! U should totally tell me!' (; I love all of u guys!! Thanks for reading and commenting!! Be sure to read all my other gang stories and my new vampire student/teacher love story! I forgott my own title lol! <3