VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

1.chapter 1

* at so random*

"Will the casts of 'So Random!' and 'Mackenzie Falls' report to Mr. Condor's office," said a voice over the intercom. My friends and I were in the prop house. We all gave each other one look and rushed out the door. It's not everyday you get called in to your bosses office.

When my friends and I arrived, the drama snobs were already there. Ha! Drama snobs. Good one.

"For starters, none of you are fired," Mr. Condor said. We all sighed with relief. "Instead, you will all be going away for a week at the least 22 or 23. You ten have been chosen to compete in challenges in a new reality show. You will compete with 13 other people also live here in L.A. But you will be in Canada. There, you will be separated in to two different teams and compete in challenges. Each week, you will vote someone on your team off. The loser will go home. When any of you loose, you will be coming back here and make you're own show with the others who were voted off. Your show will be about the people who were voted off. The first two who are eliminated, will be the hosts," Really? A reality show! I'm so excited!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We all met up at the studio the next morning with at least 2 – 3 suitcases each. There, a bus picked us up. Technically a Condor Studios bus which had Mackenzie Falls on one side and So Random on the other. I sat next to Tawni. We've become really good friends. Nico and Grady sat together. They share a brain. Chasity and Portlyn sat together. Chad and Skylar sat together which left Jason and Zora. Jason is the prankster of Mackenzie Falls.

"I've seen these reality shows!" Tawni said. "Please don't vote me off!"

"As long as you don't vote me off," I said. "I wonder what we get if we win?"

"I just hope I don't make any enemies besides these drama snobs,"

"I just hope the host isn't a total psycho or jerk,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tori's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe we're going to be on a reality show!" I said to Beck. We've been getting closer since him and Jade broke up.

"This is gonna be so cool!" he said.

"Mhmm. This is serious chiz," Andre said.

"What is chiz anyway?" I asked.

"I think it's a German sausage," he said. We all laughed.

"Mr. Sikowitz said there'd be celebrities competing with us. At least thirteen of them and 2 other non famous like us," Robbie said.

"I can show off my talent," Trina said. Too bad she has none.

"Hopefully their not stuck up," Jade said.

"Or the host being a complete and total psychopath," Beck said.

Finally the bus came to pick us up. And it was a Condor Studios bus. Wait! So Random and Mackenzie Falls shoot there! Maybe their gonna be on the show too. We stepped inside to see both shows talking to the person they were next to. I sat with Andre, Cat with Beck, Robbie and Rex (the puppet) and Trina and Jade. Andre and mine's seats were directly behind Sonny Munroe's and Tawni Hart's. They were both talking about what we'd be doing on the show. Actually, the whole bus was talking about it.

"They better have good food," I said to Andre.

"Yeah," he said. "It's also a good thing I brought my keyboard," he said nudging to his large suitcase which held his music stuff.

"If the host is a psycho, Zora will probably handle him," I heard Sonny say. "Zora!" she called. Zora looked back from 2 rows in front.

"What's up Sonny?" she asked.

"You got that cold cut catapult?" Sonny asked. Zora nodded. "Can you use it on the host if he's a creep?"

"You got it sister!" she said.

"Perfect!" Sonny said and she went back to talking with Tawni.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nick's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is so exciting!" Stella said. "We're going to be on a reality show!"

"I know! I can't believe it!" Macy said.

"I heard there's going to be at least 10 other celebrities competing with us and 6 non celebrities," I said.

"They ain't nothin' compared to moi," Deezy said.

"You sure?" Kevin asked. "I heard their on hit TV shows,"

"HEY!" Joe said. "Here comes the bus!" We turned to see that a Condor Studio's bus was coming our way.

"It's a Condor Studio's bus!" Stella squealed.

"Mackenzie Falls and So Random shoot there!" Macy said. "I love Mackenzie Falls!"

"We love So Random!" my brothers and I said. When the bus opened, we stepped on and heard a few gasps. Then they went back to talking. So Random and Mackenzie Falls were on the bus with 6 other people and a puppet? I sat behind some goth girl with Macy. I kind of got a crush on her. Stella and Joe sat together. Obviously. Which left Kevin with Deezy. Poor dude.

REVIEW! PLZ!

Couples:

Channy: Chad and Sonny

Bori/Teck: Beck and Tori

Mick/Nacy: Nick and Macy

Joella: Joe and Stella

Tawnico: Tawni and Nico

Grasity: Grady and Chasity

Cobbie: Cat and Robbie

Jora/Zason: Jason and Zora

Kade/Jevin: Jade and Kevin

Friendships:

Tori and Sonny

Beck and Chad

Nico and Nick

Nico and Andre

Tawni and Macy

Tawni, Stella, Marta and Chasity

Nico and Deezy

Robbie and Grady

Zora and Jason

etc...
♠ ♠ ♠
good so far?huh?is it?oh and i do not own any of these shows