VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

11.chapter 11

Yay! Next chappy is up! THANKS TO THE PEOPLE WHO REVIEWED AGAIN! My 50th reviewer will get a virtual cookie! And PIE! Oh and I don't own any of the shows I use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning with a bad feeling. Of course I have a bad feeling. Today we're having a challenge! Great. What's Chris gonna do this time? Make the guys carry girls on their back? I thought.

"Today the guys will be carrying the girls piggy back style," Chris said. Wow. It's like he could read me mind.

"I didn't read your mind. You're saying this out loud," he said. Oh. "Anyway, guys you'll be carrying the girls to your first destination then you'll set up for a night in the woods," Everyone groaned. Seriously? A night in the woods?

"Yes seriously," he said. Dang it! Am I still saying my thoughts out loud? "Yes you are, anyway, you will have to find survival tools along the way there. Since your teams are odd, Nick and Skylar will just walk. Meanwhile, Beck will carry Tori, Nico will carry Tawni, Robbie will carry Portlyn, Chad will carry Sonny and Deezy will carry Stella. On the other team, Joe will carry Macy, Kevin and Cat, Andre and Jade, Jason and Zora and Grady and Chasity,"

"Why do we have to carry the girls?" Andre asked.

"Because I feel like it now GO!" Chris said. I hopped onto Chad's back and he was actually really strong. I looked down and saw his muscles. Wow. STOP STARING OR YOU'LL PROBABLY DROOL!

"Well we were right about Chris being evil," I said to Chad.

"And this is only the start of it," he said. Good point. We started off into the woods with the others. Our team is supposed to take one path and the other team took the other. Hopefully we'll find the campsite before the sun sets. Deezy and Robbie were struggling with Stella and Portlyn because honestly, their not the most fit guys here. Their kinda scrawny.

"Hey look there's a back-pack in that tree!" Stella exclaimed and pointed to a tree up ahead.

"I'll climb it. You guys have girls to hold," Nick said. He started climbing the tree like it was the most easiest thing to do. He must've climbed trees when he was younger. He grabbed the back pack and put it on his back before climbing back down, then we kept moving.

"Hey guys why don't we stop for a bit?" Tawni suggested seeing that Deezy and Robbie were about to pass out. Even though she wanted that to happen, we had to have our whole team together. The guys let us girls down. Except for Deezy and Robbie, they practically dropped Stella and Portlyn. Poor girls.

"What time is it?" Nick asked. I looked at the sky and saw that it was as sunny as it was a while ago. Must be afternoon.

"It's like 4:38," Nico said. " I wonder how much longer til we get to the campsite,"

" I just hope there aren't any bears or any other big animals out there," Tori commented.

"I Ugh! I've encountered a bear before," I said. " It wasn't pretty,"

"OMG! What happened? Did it hurt you?" Stella asked.

" I meant it wasn't pretty for the bear. I have a black belt in Kung Fu," I said.

"How come you never told us?" Tawni asked.

"Because if I did, you'd just be asking 'Ooh can you do that one move?' and most of the things I do I need someone for them,"

"Like what?" Chad asked.

"Well I forgot what this one was called but the point is you have to squeeze the persons shoulder in the right spot and they'll fall asleep," I said. Now they're gonna ask me to do it.

"Can you do it?" Beck asked. What did I tell you!

"Fine but I need somebody for it,"

"Deezy want's to do it," Portlyn said.

"What? No I don't!" he protested. Portlyn gave him a dirty look. "On second thought I'll do it," I walked over to him and squeezed his shoulder. "Getting... sleepy...feeling," He fell to the ground and was out like a light. (A.N Got that part from iPsycho)

"Remind me not to get on your bad side," Nick said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zora's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Man this was so cool! At first I thought Jason wouldn't be able to carry me. I mean come one we're 12! But he can! He's stronger than he looks! And cute... WAIT! DID I JUST SAY THAT? I think I did. But oh well... it's kinda true... WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME! It's called having a crush. You have one on Jason. Oh yeah. But what if he doesn't feel the same? Okay 1, you two both prank. You've gotten along great since we've gotten here. Of course he'll like you! Something tells me you're right, Conscience. Of course I'm right.

"Guys there's a back-pack in that tree," I heard Jason say, breaking me out of my trance. His voice made my insides turn to mush. "Sky can you go get it?"

"Deal," he said and started climbing. I never realized that the MF cast weren't so bad. They were actually really fun.

"Don't forget we also have to find some food," I reminded them.

"Not a problem," Macy said. " My dad was a wilderness scout and he gave me this book to see which fruits out here are poisonous and which ones aren't," she pulled out a book from her back-pack that was filled with plants, animals and other stuff.

"We should be careful for cobras," Andre said. Now he was holding the book. "Their said to be EVERYWHERE in these woods,"

"Including right there!" Jade pointed behind us. We turned to see a 5 foot long snake. It took one look at us and charged.

"RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!" I yelled. The guys immediately started running. It might've been a little harder considering we were on their backs. I turned around and saw that the cobra was gaining on us.

"He on our tail!" Chasity yelled. The guys tried to run faster and ended up succeeding.

"Hold on I think I have some berries with me to keep him distracted!" Joe said. He reached into his pocket, being very careful not to drop Macy. He pulled out a ziplock back and threw it behind him. We heard the snake stop and we quickly made a right turn.

"That was a close one," Grady said. Ever since I had gotten Bernie, my pet snake, him and Nico have been terrified of them. Even garden snakes which are really tiny. Wimps.

"Hopefully we won't run into anything else," Kevin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 minutes later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He's still behind us!" Jason exclaimed. Apparently what Kevin said backfired. Right now we were running away from a bear. A Grizzly Bear. And he was hungry.

"Well it's all Kevin's fault for eating cookies and having a bunch of crumbs fall attracting the bear!" I said.

"HEY!" he yelled. " I get hungry while running in the woods!"

"How many times have you BEEN in the woods?" Chasity asked.

"This would be my first," he replied.

"Didn't you know that there would be ferocious animals in here!" Jade screamed.

"Kinda," Kevin said a little quieter.

"THEN WHY'D YOU DO IT!" Jade yelled.

"I'M SORRY! PLEASE DON'T HURT ME OR MR. WIGGLES!" Kevin begged.

"Mr. Wiggles?" Cat asked.

"He's his teddy bear," Joe said.

"Oh I love teddy-bears!" Cat said.

"Big shocker," Macy whispered to me.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Cat yelled. Why does she always say that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~That Night Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we had caught our fish, it was night. Nico and Robbie were cooking it while the rest of us were pitching up the tent. It was one of those tents that were really big and had room for 11 people.

"Man I hate being in the woods at night," Portlyn said as they all sat around the camp fire.

"Me too," I admitted.

"I hope Joe is okay," Stella whispered.

"Girl you got it bad!" Tawni teased and Stella turned bright red.

"Do not! He and I are just friends," she said.

"Stella. We ALL see the way you two look at each other. You two are PERFECT for each other," I said.

"What about you and Chad?" she asked. I felt myself starting to blush. I looked out of the corner of my eye and saw Chad blushing too.

"Don't go changing the subject," Tori defended me.

"Sorry," Stella said.

"Does anyone get the feeling your being watched?" Robbie asked.

"We're on a reality show. We're always being watched," Chad said.

"HEY! You took that from me!" I said.

"No I mean like something else is watching you," Robbie said.

"Kind of," Deezy said. "Like something just waiting to eat you up,"

"Have you guys noticed that Beck isn't here?" Tawni said.

"He went to go pee," Chad said.

"That was like 30 minutes ago," Nico said. "BECK!"

"BECK!" we all yelled. We waited but there was no answer.

"No one takes THIS long to pee," Stella said.

"Well except for some cat that's embarrassed to 'go' in front of people," Tawni said and we cracked up.

"Or Grady when it's Meatball Monday!" I said in between laughs. Then we heard rustling in the bushes.

"What was that?" I asked gripping onto Chad's arm since he was right next to me.

"It came from those bushes!" Tawni said.

"Deezy go check!" Tori said.

"Why me?" he asked.

"Because you're the only one we can afford to lose!" Portlyn said.

"Hurtful," he said.

"Just go check!" Nick said.

"Fine!" he said and went over to the bush. Out popped a big black bear at least 3 feet taller than Deezy. "AHH!" he yelled and the rest of us screamed too.

"Climb the trees guys!" I yelled. Chad, Nico, Tawni and I started to climb a tree that was right behind the tent. Nick, Stella, Deezy and Robbie (along with Rex) climbed onto the tree right next to the one we were on. The others got into the tree right behind the bear, hoping that he wouldn't see them.

"He's probably already eaten Beck!" Tori yelled.

"But then he shouldn't be hungry! I mean come on how could a big bear like that eat a 17 year old and STILL be hungry?" Stella pointed out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Beck's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Which way were the others at? I was cut out of my thoughts by a lot of piercing screams coming from behind me. Sounds like it could be them! I turned around and started running after the screams and stopped when I saw my team up in the trees while a bear ate our food.

"Beck! Quick get onto a tree!" Nico yelled. I did as he said and got onto the same tree as him.

"Did it really take you THAT long to pee?" Sonny asked.

"No I just got lost," I said. "Big woods ya know,"

"How the heck are we gonna get rid of this bear?" Portlyn asked.

"Who knows," I said.

"Does anyone have anything that can make him leave?" Chad asked.

"I know!" Tori said. "Robbie pass me that fishing pole. Thanks," She started reeling the pole down and caught one of the fishes that we were cooking. She hooked it on to the pole and threw it pretty far into the woods. The bear immediately started after it. The we all got down.

"I thought it'd never leave!" Robbie said.

"Good thing it did cause I'm beat!" Nick said and started stretching out his arms.

"Me too. We should probably get some sleep. We have to wake up right when we hear that horn," Chad said.

"And we have to try to be the first ones there," Sonny added. We all piled into the tent and lay down. Before long, some snoring was heard, then I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chad's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay first I have to get used to a bunk bed and now THIS? How the heck am I supposed to fall asleep with at least 10 other people around me. Especially when most of them -Tawni- are snoring like chainsaws. I turned on my side to see Sonny staring at the roof of the tent thinking.

"Can't sleep?" I asked.

"Nope," she said.

"Me either. Especially with this many people around here. Including Tawni who's snoring like a chainsaw," I said and she laughed quietly not to wake the others.

"Yeah. I feel so cramped in here," she said.

"Want to go outside?" I asked. She responded by quietly getting up. I followed her. We sat down on the logs around the camp fire.

"Who should we kick off just in case our team loses?" she asked.

"Either Deezy or Portlyn. She's starting to get on my nerves. Always whining about what Deezy did or Robbie's puppet hitting on her," I said.

"Yeah same for Portlyn. She takes FOREVER in the girls bathroom," she said.

"Deezy takes forever too. He says he needs to look good for the ladies. But honestly I don't think any girl here likes him,"

"Got that right. He's such a player. I like guys who are sweet and caring,"

"And I like girls who are funny and sweet," I said. We sat there in silence. Not an awkward one but a comfortable one. Pretty soon I felt something fall onto my shoulder. I looked to see that Sonny had fallen asleep onto my shoulder. I carefully carried her back to the tent and finally after what felt like hours fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~4 A.M Macy's P.O.V Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Macy," said a voice. I quickly whipped around.

"Who are you?" I asked. I heard a echo as I spoke. This is really weird.

"Come here," it said.

"Not until you show yourself," I said.

"It's me," the figure came closer and I saw that it was Nick. "Nick,"

"Oh thank god! I thought it would be like a murderer," I said with relief. Something was different about him. His eyes weren't sweet and chocolatey. Instead, they were mean and muddy.

"Nick are you okay?" I asked.

"Perfectly fine," he answered quickly. A little too quickly.

"Macy!" I heard a voice call. I could hear footsteps getting closer. I turned to see... Nick? How could that be him if he's right next to me?

"Nick?" I asked. "But you're right-,"

"Don't believe him Macy. I'm the REAL Nick," said Nick Number 1. (A.N Nick Number One is the guy who came first)

"No, I'M the real Nick," Nick Number 2 said. Nick Number 1 held my hands.

"Macy. I"m the real Nick," he said. "I've known you for over a year. And I love you," I knew it wasn't the real him. I don't know how, I just did. So I did the first thing that popped into my mind: punched him right across the face. I know that was a little uncalled for but it was a reflex!

"How'd you know that was the fake Nick?" the real Nick asked.

"A girl has her ways," I said.

"You just went with your gut didn't you?" he asked. (A.N he said it like when Chad said 'We're spending our anniversary looking for that jerk aren't we?')

"Yeah pretty much,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End Dream~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I suddenly woke up with a need to pee. I sighed.

"Gotta pee?" Andre asked. Apparently he was awake.

"Like crazy," I said. "But I'm too scared to leave the tent,"

"Me too," he said and held up a water bottle filled with yellow liquid. My guess is that he 'went' in that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V Morning~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never realized how comfortable my sleeping bag is. I opened my eyes to find myself cuddled up to Chad, who was still asleep. I could feel him breathing. I got up slowly careful not to wake him up. I saw that Tori and Beck were already awake.

"How'd you sleep?" she teased.

"Haha. Very funny," I replied sarcastically.

"We should wake up the others so when Chris honks the horn, we'll be ready to go back," Beck said.

"Good idea," Tori said. "I'll wake up Tawni, Nico and Robbie, Beck you wake up Portlyn, Stella and Deezy, Sonny you wake up Nick and Chad," she had a devious smile on her face. I went over and woke up Nick first.

"Nick wake up," I gently shaked him and he immediately woke up.

"WHERE'S THE FIRE?" he yelled.

"Relax. There's no fire. We just have to get up," I reassured him. So far everyone was up. Everyone but Chad. I walked over to where he was to wake him up.

"Wake up Chad," I said and shook him. He didn't move. "Come one Chad," I shook him harder but he still didn't move. Desperate times call for desperate measures. "Hey Tori follow my lead. Oh My Gosh isn't Zac Efron like soooo hot!" At that moment, Chad shot up.

"Oh I know!" Tori said.

"Hey how can you think Zac Efron is hot compared to moi?" Chad asked.

"Well at least that woke him up," Tori said.

"Yeah but Zac is hot," I said.

"Oh you did not just go there," Chad said.

"Oh but I did," I said.

"Fine,"

"Fine,"

"Good,"

"Go-,"

"OH SHUT UP ALREADY!" everyone else said.