VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

14.chapter 14

Hey look it's the first aftermath on my story! BTW in case you're wondering, the aftermath is where Rex and Trina are going to be gossiping about what's going on on the reality show 'Death Island'... yeah that's what I'm calling the reality show they're on. BTW Rex and Trina are the host because they've already been voted off. I also used another idea from StarStruck so I don't own that either.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Trina's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still can't believe that my team voted me off. ME! Just because I wasn't 'sensitive' enough to Sonny's feelings. At least I get my own show where I get to talk about what's happening. The only bad part is that I have to co-host it with Rex. Who knew that he could speak by himself?

"We're on in 3...2...1," the camera guy said.

"Hey I'm Trina Vega," I said.

"And I'm Rex," the stupid puppet said. "And this is Death Island: Aftermath where we talk about what's going on with the contestants,"

"First of all you may have noticed some Channy," I said and the audience all went crazy. "I know! Aren't they cute together! And look how close they were when they fell asleep!" I pressed a button and the picture of them cuddling while sleeping on the forest ground came up. I also have a mini screen where I can draw on it. "Look! Their lips were only like 4 inches away!"

"Psh! Sonny could do so much better than him," Rex said and the audience booed him. Someone even shouted 'CHANNY FOREVER!'

"Looks like the audience agrees that they would be the cutest couple," I said. "Unlike someone -cough- Rex -cough-,"

"Oh so you gonna be like that?" he threatened. "Well how many of you think Trina's a crazy psychopath?" No one moved. It was as quiet as a calm baby sleeping.

"I'm guessing that answers your question," I said. "Anyway, we found a never before seen clip sent into us by one of the contestants on 'Death Island'," I played a clip that showed Sonny and Chad before they left when they were on the docks drying off.

"This is nice," Sonny said.

"Yeah," Chad said. "I forgot about how fun it was to splash around with someone in a lake. I used to do that a lot,"

"Really? Weren't you worried that your hair would be 'Chadolicious'?" Sonny asked.

"Not really. That was before I was famous. Just relaxing in Texas," Chad said.

"I thought you were born in LA,"

"Nope. Texas,"

"So Chad Dylan Cooper has a country side," Sonny marveled.

"Just like you and Wisconsin,"

"It was actually really fun to splash around,"

"Because you were with me,"

"Jerk!"

"HEY!" Chad said. "I'm not THAT bad,"

"Sure you're not..." Sonny said sarcastically.

"You like me," Chad said. (StarStruck moment!)

"You wish,"

"Awww," the audience cooed.

"Looks like Chad's nice side only shows when Sonny's around," I said.

"Yup," Rex said.

"And did you see how close they were? How many of you think they like each other?" I asked and everyone in the audience's hands shot up.

"Right now we're getting some questions sent in to us by the fans of the show," Rex said. "96ive0 asks, Did you think the show was fun?"

"That's easy! Not really! I mean come on! I was the first one voted off! How can they vote me off? ME!" I ranted.

"Let me show you why," Rex said. He pushed a button on the control and a video showed up.

"Remember last night when Trina made Sonny cry because of her dad?" Zora asked. They all nodded. "And she didn't even seem to care,"

"I've never seen Sonny so 'un sunny'," Grady said.

"Yeah me neither," Chasity said. "I'd rather have her 'sunny' than 'cloudy',"

"So I was thinking we'd vote Trina off tonight," Zora said.

"I'll help," said a voice. It was Jade. "I never like Trina and I'd be glad if she was gone. And I'm pretty sure her sister Tori would be too,"

"And having to share a room with her," Chasity said.

"Good point," Zora said. "She made a big fuss about getting a top bunk,"

"So tonight we all boot out Trina," Jason said.

"That explains a lot," I said.

"Thank you captain DUH!" Rex said. "For me the sow was a'ight. Things I hated was when Chad pants'd me. I HAVE BEEN VIOLATED!"

"Oh get over it!" I yelled. "Next question is from Geekquality. She asks, 'What goes on in the girls cabin?'. Nice question. To answer that, we have another behind the scenes video!" I pressed the play button and another video played. "Now the girls are also separated by team so remember that,"

"Hey Tori!" Sonny called. "What's going on with you and Beck?" Tori turned a light shade of pink which gave it away that she likes him.

"Oh!... uh you know!... he's okay," Tori said but her voice got higher. "Dang it Sonny! Your denial voice is rubbing off on me!"

"Well that proves you totally like him!" Portlyn said.

"Well... YOU LIKE SKYLAR!" Tori blurted.

"So what if I do? My psychic said I shouldn't bottle up my feelings so that's why I'm admitting it," Portlyn replied. The others gave her a blank look. "Either way it's pretty obvious that we'll have Joella formed by the end of the show,"

"What are you guys talking about?" Stella asked. "I don't like Joe that way,"

"You just keep telling yourself that, Stella," Tawni said and patted Stella's shoulder.

"Yeah honestly it's like you're trying to convince yourself and not us," Sonny said.

"Good point," Stella said. "But I don't know if he likes me in that way,"

"Puh-lease!" Tawni said. "Have you SEEN the way he looks at you? It's like the way Grady looks at cake,"

"Oh yeah! Remember when I got him some cheesecake for his birthday? He stared at it dreamingly for about 20 minutes!" Sonny said.

"Just like Joe when he saw a puddle!" Stella replied. "He was looking at his hair for like 10 minutes! He totally obsesses over it!"

"Same with Chad!" Tori said. "He can't resist checking his reflection in a spoon,"

"Back to the main topic!" Portlyn said.

"I think that Tawni and Nico should hook up already!" Sonny exclaimed. "Oooh! And your couple name could be Taco!" Everyone in the audience laughed. It IS a funny couple name.

"Taco?" Tawni asked horrified.

"Yeah funny isn't it?" Tori asked.

"What about Tawnico?" Tawni tried.

"Nah! Taco is funnier!" Portlyn agreed.

"Well I got nothing!" Tawni said. "Channy sounds really cute!"

"She has a point," Stella said. "Nothing wrong with the name Channy,"

"Bori sounds funny!" Sonny exclaimed.

"So does Skortlyn!" Tawni said. "The only ones that are cute are Channy and Joella!"

"And you guys have the funny ones!" Stella exclaimed. Then the video was over.

"And that's what goes on in the 'Team Victory Girls Cabin!" I exclaimed. "Now let's check in on the other teams Girl Cabin," I pressed play on another video.

"So who do you guys think are cute here?" Chasity asked.

"Seriously?" Zora asked. "We're talking about that?"

"Come on Zora!" Cat persuaded. "I'm sure there's ONE guy you like here!"

"Something tells me it's...Jason," Jade said. Zora spit her soda back in her bottle.

"It is!" Chasity squealed. Zora turned a light shade of pink.

"No! Psh! Pfft! Dang it Sonny's denial voice is rubbing off on me," she said.

"Now that you got that off your chest. I think I might like Grady," Chasity said.

"Ooh! Chasity and Grady sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Yeah that's real mature Cat," Jade pointed out.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?" Cat yelled.

"Wow..."

"I don't really like anyone at the moment," Jade said.

"Really?" Chasity asked. "No one?"

"Not really. Robbie is too weird and will probably end up with Cat, Andre is just my friend, I just broke up with Beck, Nick has Macy, Joe will get Stella, Chad will get Sonny, Nico will get Tawni, so I don't know..." Jade replied.

"What about Kevin?" Zora asked.

"Oh well he's uh... you know... okay," Jade said nervously.

"Really cause it sounds like you...like him," Cat said.

"What? No! I swore I'd never fall for a rock-star. They just break your hearts," Jade said sadly.

"And how do you know that?"

"Because I dated a rockstar," Jade mumbled.

"Really! Who?" Chasity asked.

"Jesse McCartney,"

"No way!" Zora said. She's a really big J-Mac fan.

"Yeah but I'm over him,"

"Anyway... back to topic! Zason would be so cute!" Chasity squealed.

"What's Zason?" Zora asked.

"You and Jason's couple name, duh!" Cat said and Zora's face turned redder than a fresh tomato.

"Well you and Robbie would be Cobbie," Jade told Cat. "Sounds like a type of Asian food,"

"Well you and Kevin would be Jevin!" Zora said.

"Let's not forget Grasity!" Cat said.

"And that's what goes on in the other girls cabin," Rex said. "We'll be right back after this commercial break,"

STILL WAITING ON QUESTIONS! THEY DON'T JUST HAVE TO BE FOR REX AND TRINA! IT CAN BE ABOUT WHAT GOES ON WHILE THE CAMERAS ARE OFF FOR THE REALITY SHOW!