VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

25.chapter 25

Hehe.. so sorry for not updating... BLAME FACEBOOK! I got so caught up on it and doing stuff on iTunes so I didn't have time to write anything.. that and I had writers block.. again! :P
Kay so you don't wanna hear me talk and talk do you?

NO!

I don't own SWAC, SLOD, Victorious, or Jonas

LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie

Portlyn's POV

"Kay. Later Sonny." I said and closed the cabin door. I started heading towards the docks. I saw some of the guys playing football. I ignored them and kept walking.

"Watch out!" a voice yelled. I turned and saw a football coming towards me. Before I could react, someone knocked me down. I closed my eyes as I fell to the hard ground. I reopened them to find beautiful brown eyes covered by glasses looking back at me. Robbie.

"Sorry about that. I didn't want you to get hit in the face by a football." Robbie said. His cheeks turned a little pink.

"Its okay. Its my fault. I should've ducked." I replied.

"Let me help you up." he said. He brought himself up and held his hand out for me. When he touched my hand, I felt butterflies in my stomach.

"Thanks." I said and push the feeling in my stomach away.

He bent down and grabbed what looked like a yellow daisy. My favorite.

"For you. Its the least I could do to make up for tackling you to the ground."

I looked down at it and smiled. "Its.. its beautiful, Robbie. Thanks."

"Yeah.. I should get back to the game." he let go of my hand. "Later."

"Yeah... later." I whispered to myself when he left.

Wow... I never knew Robbie could be so sweet. He didn't want me to get hit by a football. Most guys would just tell you to duck. But he... he made sure I didn't get hit. That was so sweet... And when he blushed he looked kind of-

My eyes widened at what I was going to say. NO! He's still the same gross, nerdy, Robbie!

Oh no... WHAT'S WRONG WITH ME?

I ran back to the girls cabin and locked it. I saw all the girls on my team there.

"GIRLS! CODE RED! CODE RED!" I exclaimed.

"Ah! Duck and cover!" Stella put her pillow over her head.

"Okay I admit it I took the last cupcake from the kitchen!" Sonny cried.

"Don't steal my corn cob art!" Bailey ran to protect her corn.

"I didn't steal money from Beck!" Maya said.

"Relax! No one is going to hurt us or steal anything." I reassured.

All four girls relaxed. "Oh then what is it?" Stella asked and went back to painting her toenails.

I took a deep breath. "Okay well the guys were playing football outside. It started coming towards me but I was too late to react. That's when Robbie tackled me down so I wouldn't get hit. And then he gave me a flower. Now I think I might like him."

"But you've never shown signs of liking him before." Sonny said.

"Well I always thought he was kind of cute. Now I know my real feelings after looking into his deep, chocolatey brown eyes. And saw his sweet side." I said.

"Same with me and Zack. I thought he was just a player, but he showed me his real side." Maya added.

"But you always call him a dork!" Stella pointed out.

"Yeah.. but honestly, what guy isn't a dork at times? Sonny, Chad acts like a dork around you sometimes. What do you think of it?"

She pondered on that for a minute before answering, "Well honestly its cute and funny. Especially when he accidentally snorts when he laughs."

"See? And Maya, how many time has Zack tripped over himself just be seeing how beautiful you look?" I asked.

"Well so far today, only once. Yesterday, at least 3." she replied.

"Okay. Well there's only one thing for you to do." Bailey said.

"What's that?" I asked clueless.

"Tell him!" the girls said together.

"NO!"

"Why?" Sonny asked.

"I'm too scared." I admitted.

1 Minute Later

"Stop! You can't make me do this!" I begged.

"We dragged you outside. Of course we're gonna make you tell him. There he is. Now GO!" Stella gave me one last shove towards Robbie.

"Fine. But you guys have to leave." I told them.

"Kay. Good luck!" Bailey said, and they all left. I took a deep breath and headed towards him. With every step I took, I felt more and more nervous.

"Robbie?" I said.

"Yeah?" he asked, turning away from Andre and Cody.

"Can I talk to you?" I asked. I glanced at Cody and Andre, "Alone?"

"Sure." he said.

We walked to the docks. "So what's up?" he asked.

"Well you know how I call you a dork?" I started. He nodded. "I only say that to hide my real feelings." I looked away from him.

He cleared his throat, "And what are your real feelings?"

"I... I like you." I stuttered.

"Oh.. will you excuse me?" he asked.

"Um okay." I said. He went behind the nearest tree.

"YES! SHE LIKES ME TOO!" I heard him yell. When he came back, he was calm.

"Well?" I asked, trying not to laugh by what he said.

"I like you too." he replied.

"So..."

"So you wanna be-"

"Yes," I answered, already knowing what he was going to ask.

"So see ya later?"

"Yeah." I started to go back to the cabins. Before I made it, I was stopped by Skylar.

"So.. a while ago I heard that you like me." he said.

"Huh?" I asked confused. "Then remembered when I told the girls I liked him. "Um yeah but-"

"Well I like you too."

"But Skylar I-"

"What?"

"I have a boyfriend now."

He tensed. "Who?" he asked, sounding a bit angry.

"Robbie."

"Why him?"

"Well I always kinda liked him. Now I know I really like him. He's really sweet."

"Hmm. Well two can play at this game." he said and left, leaving me confused.

"W-what game?" I called after. He didn't answer.

Zora's POV

"Ready?" Jason asked.

"Definitely." I said.

"You got the crazy glue?"

"Right here." I patted my backpack.

"Good. What time is it?"

"5:13. We've got exactly 7 minutes before Zack comes in for his afternoon nap."

"Let's move." he said. We quickly slipped into the other teams boy cabin. We located Zack's bunk and figured out where his butt would be when he would lay down. I spread some glue on it.

Meanwhile, Jason found his drawer and he took all his pants. Our plan was to make sure the back of Zack's pants would rip off when he got up from his nap. He would go looking for some more in his drawer but wouldn't find any. He'd be forced to either walk around with his boxers showing, or go around in ONLY his boxers. Perfect.

I checked my watch again. 5:17.

"He's going to be here any minute. Let's get outta here." I said.

"Kay hold on... and got it." he stuffed Zack's last pair of jeans in my backpack. "Let's go." he grabbed my hand and dragged me out. I tried to hide my smile. Total number of times he's held my hand today: 4. :)

We stopped running when we made it to the front of the mess hall. "You know, I really wish I'd gotten to know you better while we were still at Condor Studios." Jason said shyly.

A smile fought its way to my lips, "Really?"

"Yeah. I mean you're cool, funny, smart," he said. Then mumbled so I wouldn't hear him, "and pretty."

I pretended not to hear him. I looked away and smiled. "Let's go in."

We went in to find a few members of each team at the tables. Zack wasn't there. Perfect. I checked my watch. 5:23. He should be asleep. He falls asleep faster than you can say "cheese".

30 Minutes Later

5:53. I looked out the window to see Zack stomping down to the mess hall. IN HIS UNDIES! I nudged Jason to look. His mouth dropped. We both started cracking up. Our team looked at us as if we were aliens.

"What are you laughing about?" Woody asked.

"Oh you'll see." I said. Just as I said that, Zack came in.

"Alright, who stole all my pants and super glued my butt to my bed?" he asked angrily. Everyone burst out laughing. Even Maya.

Jason and I did our secret handshake. Zack saw and came to us. "You?" we nodded. "Oh when I'm done with you, you're going to-"

"Can you hold this?" I gave him my Pepsi.

"Um sure?"

"Now Jason!" we took our escape bombs and threw them to the ground. We were transported to the docks.

"How long do you think he'll take to find us?" Jason asked.

"Hmm... 10 minutes?" I answered.

"Well I'm okay with that." I felt his hand over mine.







Aww. I love that ending. So sorry for not updating. I'll try to update more often.

Everybody hurts somedays

Its okay to be afraid

-Everybody Hurts – Avril Lavigne