VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

24.chapter 24

Heyyyy! So what's up? I've got this chapter and I got the idea of it after reading Percy Jackson and the Olympians books. Right now I'm on The Battle of The Labyrinth! Seriously an awesome series! Plus I knew some of that stuff before since last year in 6th grade we did a play, Perseus and Medusa and I was a Hesperides with my friends Michelle and Denise. Also I realized I was like the leader because Michelle and Denise's make up was silver and mine was GOLD.

SO here's the chapter!

I don't own SWAC, SLOD, Jonas L.A, Victorious OR Greek Gods or I'd be daughter of Poseidon and related to Percy! XD lol!

ALMOST FORGOT! THE NEW SO RANDOM! LOGO FOR SEASON 3 LOOKS LIKE THIS!

SO RN:D()M (Yeah the "M" is actually supposed to be sideways.. :P) The link to it is on Brandon Smith's twitter!

ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie LarryLuvsPie

Sonny's POV

Man do I have a craving for chocolate right now... I need my chocolate... NOW!

"Sonny," Portlyn said, "I know that look. You either really have to go wizz or you want some chocolate."

"I need chocolate... and now that you mention it, I do have to "go"." I said. I got up to go to the restroom but Chris stopped me.

"Hold up, Sonny." he said. "You guys are in for an exciting challenge!"

We all groaned. Whenever he said "exciting" or something like that, it usually means life threatening.

"You're going to be in your own Greek Myth! I'll go around and you'll pick out a name from this hat," he showed us a hat, "Whatever name you pull out, will be your position."

The hat came to our table first. "In the hat are the names of the 12 Olympians, 6 are named Hesperides, 2 are dragons, and 2 are the monster Cerebus. We have your costumes too. Cat and Cody, you'll sit this one out."

I was the first to pick out of the hat. "Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy," I read aloud. I passed the hat to Chad.

"Poseidon, god of the sea," he read.

"Dragon." Nico read. "Man I wanted to be Zeus!"

"Aphrodite, goddess of love." Portlyn said.

"No fair! You aren't even prettier than me!" London whined. "I'm calling my daddy!" she whipped out her phone.

"Nope! Your dad can't do anything against it. It's part of your contract." Chris interrupted. London sat down in a huff.

Beck got Zeus; god of the sky, Robbie got Hermes; god of thieves and messages. Stella, Maya, Bailey, Jade, London, and Macy got Hesperides. Zack and Woody got Cerebus. Zora got Artemis; goddess of the hunt, animals, the moon and young women/girls. Jason got her twin brother, Apollo; god of light, healing, music, and the sun. Grady got Dionysus; god of wine (XD) and merriment. Chasity got Hera; goddess of marriage. Skylar got Demeter; goddess of the harvest... wait.. isn't Demeter a GIRL? Lol. Joe got Ares; the god of war,.Kevin got Hephaestus; god of blacksmiths. Robbie was Hermes; travelers, merchants, and thieves Andre was a dragon, just like Nico.

We all got changed into our costumes. It felt weird to be in them. Portlyn, Zora, Chasity and I wore a type of silk robe thing. Mine a light blue, Portlyn's was pink, Zora a dark blue and Chasity's was a light green. Stella, Maya, Bailey, Jade, London, and Macy gold versions of what we were wearing. Chad, Beck, Robbie, Jason, Grady, Skylar, Joe, and Kevin wore tunics... Man this show loves to embarrass them, doesn't it? Seeing them in tunics made the girls and I laugh. First the diapers... now this? WOW! This show just keeps getting funnier and funnier. Nico and Andre, the Harris brothers, wore dragon costumes. Zack and Woody wore this dog costume with three heads.

"Now this is what you need to do. The 12 Olympians aka the Gods will start at different sides of the forest. Up ahead you will find Cerebus aka Zack and Woody. You need to battle and get past them. Up higher on the mountain, you'll find the Hesperides aka Stella, Maya, Bailey, Jade, London and Macy. You will have to battle them and get the golden apples. Then up higher, you will battle the Dragon aka Nico and Andre. At the top of the "Mount Olympus"," he put air quotes, "you'll see 12 thrones. Each for you Gods. First whole team with their Olympians at the thrones win. Got it?" Chris explained.

We all nodded. "Good now, Sonny, Chad, Beck, Portlyn, and Robbie, stay here while I guide Nico, Zack, Stella, Bailey, Maya, Jade, London, Woody, and Macy to their stations. Also the rest of Team Domination. Once you hear a whistle, you start.

10 Minutes Later

After 10 minutes of waiting, we heard a whistle and we all took off. It was hard to run in sandals and in our costumes. He did this on purpose!

Chad's POV

Man Chris just LOVES to embarrass us guys on TV doesn't he? First the diapers, now this! NOT COOL! Beck, Robbie and I were ahead of our team.

"Man how come you get to be Zeus? Why not me? I'm Chad Dylan Cooper!" I whined.

"I don't know.. it's not my fault." he said.

"And I wanted to be Poseidon!" Robbie said.

After a while of running, we found Woody, guarding the passage way to the mountain.

"YOU'LL NEVER GET PAST ME!" Woody declared. The guys and looked at each other and nodded. We ran full speed to Woody and tackled him.

"Okay, okay you guys win! Don't hurt me!" he cried. The three of us got up and ran past him.

This is gonna be easy!

Sonny's POV

Portlyn and I were running behind the guys. We were pretty are behind, too. But its hard to run in robes and these sandals! We had gotten past Woody a while ago, since he was pretty weak. Next we found ourselves upon Andre, the "dragon".

He was harder to beat then Woody. Finally, Portlyn made it past him, leaving me. "Sorry Sonny! But we have to try and get our team up there!" she shouted. I sighed and kept fighting Andre. Then I got an idea.

"HEY LOOK A BEAR IS SMASHING YOUR KEYBOARD!" I shouted.

"No way!" he yelled and turned away. I ran right past him. Haha sucker!

Zora's POV

Good thing I got Artemis! She's my favorite goddess. The bad thing is that Jason got Apollo. Who's supposed to be Artemis's twin brother. Yeah... I don't want to be Jason's sister. Having a crush on your brother would be weird. O.o We were both ahead of Chasity, Skylar, and Grady. But we were with Joe. Well his placement as Ares, the god of war, is perfect. With the whole situation with Macy, Tori and Nick.

We had gotten past Zack a while ago, but it wasn't easy. That dude is tough. Tough, I tell you! Unlike Cody. That boy is a total weakling!

Now to deal with Nico. That's easy. As we approached him, I told Joe and Jason to stop.

"I know how we can get past Nico." I said.

"How?" Joe asked.

"Nico has this pressure point in his back. You guys distract him while I hit it. It'll temporarily paralyze him." I explained.

"Deal." they agreed. Once we got to him. Joe and Jason distracted Nico just like I told them to. Meanwhile, I sneaked behind Nico. I cracked my knuckles and jabbed his back pressure point with my index and middle finger.

He squirmed and fell forward. "Okay let's go!"

Grady's POV

Really? Why'd I have to be Dionysus, god of wine? Do I look like I'd ever drink? We got past Zack a while ago, but only because I made him sniff my armpit.

You never know, Grady!

Not now, Conscience!

"Guys, what's that on the ground?" Skylar asked. Chasity and I looked in the direction he was pointing. As we got closer, we saw what it was.

"I'm guessing Zora hit Nico's pressure point." Kevin guessed.

"Poor dude... should we help him?" Chasity asked.

We burst out laughing and continued walking.

Beck's POV

Haha... poor Chad. He's been moping about me being Zeus instead of him for the past 10 minutes. We were going to come up to the "Garden of the Hesperides" in a while. How are we going to fight girls?

"I have a plan on getting past them." Chad said.

"Really what?" I asked.

"You beat them up, while Robbie and I sneak past them!" I smacked him upside the head at his ridiculous idea.

"I like that idea!" Robbie said. I hated it. Too bad it ended up happening.

Jade, London, and Macy tackled us the second we got to their tree! Chad managed to escape. He grabbed a golden apple. He did a tuck roll and shouted, "Peace out suckas!"

Typical Chad. I heard leaves crunching behind me. I looked up to see Portlyn. "Chad ditched you?" she asked. I pushed Macy off of me.

"Pretty much..." I said. She stood there watching what was happening. "You know I could use some help!"

She thought about it for 5 seconds. "Nahh!" she skipped along, took an apple, and left me against the girls. Note to self; never trust someone from Mackenzie Falls when you're fighting girls.

Sonny's POV

Up ahead, I could see girls fighting someone. As I got closer, I realized it was Beck.

"Sonny! I could use some help! Chad ditched me!... again!" Beck begged.

"Fine." I sighed and pulled London and Jade up by their ears.

"Oww! Hey watch it! These earrings are made out of REAL diamond." London swatted my hand away, but I ignored it. I slipped my hands to London and Jade's shoulders. I squeezed their pressure points.

They started to look sleepy, and collapsed. Macy was left there, her fist inches away from Beck's face. "You don't wanna end up like Jade and London, now do you?"

She let Beck go. We both grabbed our apples and ran along.

Zora's POV

After beating up Maya, Bailey, and Stella, we finally made it to the top of the mountain. There were twelve thrones lined up in a semi-circle. Chris told us once we got there, we would know which one was for who.

I immediately spotted mine. It was covered in fake fur (but looks and feels real) and had a compartment for the bows and arrow I had. Jason's throne had streams of light coming from it and had different hospital symbols coming from it. Joe's had different war symbols of it. The most disturbing one had a boar with a spear going through its head. O.o

"Looks like you guys are the first 3 back! Go find your throne and wait for everyone else to come. You can go eat some of the food on the buffet table too. Today you're treated like Gods." Chris said. For some reason, I could tell he wasn't playing a trick. The three of us loaded our plates with food and sat at our thrones. They felt really comfortable. Mainly mine because it had fake fur on it!

The next people to arrive were Chad, Robbie, and Portlyn. Since Chad was Poseidon, he was able to spot his throne quickly. His was covered with starfish and seashells and had a compartment for his trident. Portlyn was Aphrodite, Goddess of Love so of course, hers had hearts on it and was colored pink and red. Robbie was Hermes so his, of course, had wings and a place to put his winged shoes.

"Help yourselves to the food!" Jason told them. They took what they wanted and sat at their thrones. So far, only 5 of us had arrived. They needed 3 more people to arrive, and we needed 4.

Sonny's POV

Beck and I finally made it to the top to find Chad, Robbie, Portlyn, Jason, Zora, and Joe were already there.

"YES! We have our team back!" Portlyn exclaimed. We only needed the Gods up here to win. Not the other people. "Help yourselves to the great food!"

After getting our food, I found my throne. It was a pretty gray color and had an owl painted on its side. Beck's, being Zeus, his throne was electric blue and had a lightning bolt painted on it. After a while, Grady, Chasity, and Skylar arrived.

"Nice going, we lost!" Joe yelled.

"Ignore him. Get some awesome food and get over here!" Zora exclaimed.

Grady's throne was covered in wine grape vines, Chasity's was shaped like a big peacock feather, Skylar's had plants growing around it, Kevin's throne made all of us jealous. His was the most high-tech one! It had a TV, computer, built in iPod, etc...

The order of them was like this. On the very left sat Kevin. To his right, was Grady, Joe, Zora, Chad, Chasity, and Beck. To Beck's right was me, Jason, Portlyn, Robbie, and Skylar. We all sat in a semi-circle.

Wait a minute. If Zeus and Hera are married that means... ooh! Beck and Chasity are married! But not in real life! That also means that Portlyn (Aphrodite) is married to Kevin (Hephaestus) but is dating Joe (Ares). Weird...

"Congratulations to Team Victory for getting they're 5 Gods up here first. Team Domination, I'll see you at the campfire tonight when you're giving someone the boot!" Chris announced. While Team Domination Gods left, the rest of us stayed here. The rest of our team made it up too. They saw us sitting at the thrones.

"You there!" Beck pointed to Nico. "Fetch me some water!"

"Haha very funny, Beck. Just because you're dressed as Zeus, doesn't mean you're ACTUALLY Zeus." Nico said.

"Yeah I know but I just wanted to know how it felt to be a God!" Beck exclaimed.

"To me it feels awesome!" Portlyn said. "I mean look! My throne is pink!" she explained.

"If only these wings actually worked..." Robbie mumbled. Then his eyes widened.

"Dude don't try it!" Chad warned him. "You're just gonna fall flat on your face!"

"Yeah, Robbie don't do it!" Maya yelled. Too late. He already had the shoes laced up. He jumped into the air, and the most amazing thing happened. He was actually flying!

"I told you it would work!" he exclaimed. "Wee! I'm flying!" But all too soon, he fell, back into his throne. "I'm okay!"

Campfire Jade's POV

Macy is so dead for not helping me out when Sonny got to the mountain. I convinced London to vote her off too. And of course Joe would too. We're a team. Until the time comes to vote Joe off, then I dump him! (Not the kind of dump when you're dating someone!)

"If you get the gummy bears, you're safe..." Chris said. "Jason, Zora, Joe, Macy..." WHAT? I THOUGHT JOE TOLD OTHER PEOPLE TO VOTE HER OFF! "Grady, Skylar, London, Chasity... Cat, Woody, Kevin, and Cody..." That only left me and Andre!

SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO'S OUT!























































SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO'S OUT!























































SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO'S OUT!























































SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO'S OUT!























































SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO'S OUT!























































SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO'S OUT!























































SCROLL DOWN TO FIND OUT WHO'S OUT!























































"And the last person to get a bag of gummy bears is... Andre."

"What? I'm out? Who voted me off?" I demanded. A few people raised their hands... including Joe. But not his brother.

"Sorry but it was all part of my plan. Hasta La Vista, Jade." Joe said. Security came and took me away.







Didn't expect Joe to fool Jade, did you? For those of you who did, GOOD FOR YOU! Anyway,

Til meh next update, drink a bag of blood, play baseball with a drumstick, and give a hobo a piggy back ride! BYE!

-Zaira