VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

6.chapter 6

Disclaimer: On my birthday I got an iPod. I loved it but I still wanted Sonny With A Chance... So I don't own it... yet...*insert evil laugh here*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What exactly did you two do?" Joe asked.

"Put tiny fart noise chips in peoples pockets when they were asleep. They even make farting noises!" Jason said.

"Oof," we turned to see that Macy had fallen asleep. Now it was 3 against 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me, Chad, Tori, Joe and Jason were still awake. It began getting harder and harder to stay awake but I managed.

"I could seriously use some coffee," Tori said.

"A bucket of cold water to stick my head in," I said.

"Ditto," Jason said. I'm surprised he's still awake. He's only twelve. But he has a lot of energy.

"I'd kill for some chocolate," Chad said. He and I are chocoholics. Especially on Snickers ©. He and I only team up on getting them. We have like a sensor in our nose to sense where Snickers © are. It's freaky

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a regular day. Me and my cast were getting some fro-yo's from the cafeteria. Then suddenly, mine and Chad's heads shot up. We looked at the door way to see Josh the mail guy with 2 bars of Snickers ©. We both made a run for him and attacked him. Then we made a run for it. We finally stopped when we reached the outside of Chad's dressing room.

"That was so much fun," I said still panting.

"And we snagged 2 Snicker © bars!" he said and gave me the second one.

"Did you see Josh's face when we made a run for him?" I asked.

"He looked like he was gonna pee his pants!" he said and we erupted with laughter. We laughed so hard that we fell on the ground. Then I accidentally rolled over him in an awkward position. When we both realized the position we were in, we both quickly got up.

"Ummm,"

"Yeah..."

"So I'll see you later," I said and walked off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and heavier.

"Sonny?" Chad asked.

"Earth to Sonny," Tori said waving her hand in front of my face. The last thing I remembered was hitting something hard yet soft.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chad's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Dang it," I said. "Sonny's down,"

"It's okay Chad. It's just 2 against 2," Tori reassured me.

"Yeah, you're right," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was about to collapse when Tori slapped me.

"Thanks," I said. "I needed that,"

"No prob,"

"Look," I said pointing to Jason. His eyelids would close slowly then open really fast. He's gonna crack. BANG! He fell. Only Joe was left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't take it anymore! My eyelids felt like they weighed a ton! The last thing I remembered was Tori slapping me silly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tori's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Great," I said. "Just great. Chad's down,"

"Whoever needs to go to the bathroom go now," Chris said. Joe went. I went last time Chris called for bathroom breaks. He was gone for at least 5 minutes. It doesn't take someone that long to 'go'. I don't think I could last longer. Sooner or later I was gonna loose. I closed my eyes slowly and heard Chris yell-

"Tori!"

I noticed that I fell asleep. Oh well. Can't help it. Then I woke up about an hour later. I was in a bunk in the girls room. I looked around to see that it was still day. No one except me was in the room. I figured that they were in the mess hall so I got up and headed toward there. When I opened the door I was welcomed with applause and cheering from my team.

"Congrats to Tori who won the challenge," Beck said. I blushed since he was anouncing it while standing on a chair. He motioned me over to sit with him.

"I thought that Joe won," I said and sat down.

"Actually he fell asleep on the toilet!" Robbie said and we started laughing.

(A.N I got that part from Total Drama Island. So I don't own it)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Zora's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Grady," I whispered to him. He turned to me while the others weren't paying attention. "Meet me at the campsite after lunch," I said. Then I whispered the same to Jason and told him to tell Chasity and Skylar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~After lunch~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember last night when Trina made Sonny cry because of her dad?" I asked everyone. They all nodded. "And she didn't even seem to care,"

"I've never seen Sonny so 'un sunny'," Grady said.

"Yeah me neither," Chasity said. "I'd rather have her 'sunny' than 'cloudy',"

"So I was thinking we'd vote Trina off tonight," I said.

"I'll help," said a voice. We turned to see Jade. She was actually kinda scary. And I think we all know I don't get scared. "I never like Trina and I'd be glad if she was gone. And I'm pretty sure her sister Tori would be too,"

"And having to share a room with her," Chasity said.

"Good point," I said. "She made a big fuss about getting a top bunk,"

"So tonight we all boot out Trina," Jason said.