VicTORIous With a Chance of Jonas on Deck

8.chapter 8

I DON'T OWN SONNY WITH A CHANCE, VICTORIOUS, OR JONAS! GOSH! U PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN! JK! Or StarStruck cause there's a part of it in this chappy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sonny's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys!" Chad said as he stepped into the girls room. "We don't have a challenge today!"

"And?" Tawni asked.

"We can relax and we still get the rewards shop until the next challenge," Chad said.

"I'm going to the dock," I said.

"I'll come too!" Tori said. She and I have become really great friends.

"Me too!" Tawni said and we made our way to the dock. We were there for about 15 minutes talking about challenges and girl stuff.

"Hey look!" Tori said pointing behind us. "Beck, Chad and Nico are coming this way!"

"You have it bad for Beck!" Tawni said and Tori blushed.

"What about you and Nico?" I said. This time Tawni blushed.

"Well everyone know you and Chad like each other!" Tori said.

"Ssh!" I said. "They're coming!" I whisper yelled.

"Hey we brought you girls some chips from the rewards shop," Beck said and sat in the empty space on Tori's right. He handed her some nacho cheese flavored Doritos ©. They were her favorite. Nico gave Tawni some lemon flavored Lays ©. And Chad gave me some Cheetos © Hot Fries.

"How'd you know I like Hot Fries?" I asked him as he sat down in between me and Tawni.

"You'll eat anything if it's spicy," he said flashing a genuine smile.

"Oh yeah,"

"So I hear Trina got booted yesterday," Beck said.

"Oh yeah too bad," Tori said. "I didn't really want her here anyway,"

"Yeah Zora told me that she, Jason, Chasity, Jade and Skylar teamed up on booting her," Tawni said.

"Why?" Nico asked.

"It was Zora's idea to get back at her for making you cry," Chad said.

"I owe Zora one," I said.

"And remind me not to get on her bad side," Beck said.

"Me too," Tori said.

"If you do, then yow!" I said. Just thinking of what would happen if I were on her bad side gave me the shivers.

"Tori do you wanna go give someone a makeover?" Tawni asked and she winked at me. I knew what she was telling me. She wanted me and Chad alone.

"Let's do one on Cat!" Tori said. "I could get pay-back on her for using Grizzly Glue for that zombie make up she put on me," and they left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Chad's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yeah. Nico I heard that Deezy wanted to show us something," Beck said and winked at me. I knew what he was trying to tell me. He wanted Sonny and I alone. I didn't mind. I've like Sonny since she faked being hurt when we were playing Musical Chairs. When the guys left, I looked at Sonny who seemed to be deep in thought.

"Whatca thinkin bout?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said and looked out at the lake. I scooted closer to her.

"C'mon. I know something is bugging you," I said.

"I'm serious Chad," she said. "Nothings wrong," I'm still not buying what she's selling so I started tickling her. She started laughing and ended up rolling on her back which made it easier to keep tickling her.

"Chad!... S-st-stop!" she said between laughs. I wasn't watching where I was going so we ended up falling off the dock into the water.

"I can't swim," she said. I immediately swam over to her. I grabbed her but she dunked me under the water. She TRICKED ME! I quickly recovered and came up.

"You're so evil!" I said and we started having a splash fight. (This is the part I got from StarStruck)We must have been fighting for at least 30 minutes then we decided to get out of the lake.

"Do you ever get the feeling you're being watched?" I asked.

"Well we're on a reality show. We're always being watched," she said.

"Oh yeah," I said and noticed a camera pointed at our direction. "Do you think that Nick has already sang that song to Macy?"

"I don't know,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Nick's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok Nick. It's now or never. You can do this.

"You can do this dude," Kevin said.

"You're the man," Nico said.

"You're right! Here I go," I said and walked over to where Macy and Stella were.

"Hey Nick," Macy greeted me. "What's up?"

"Hi Macy, Stella," I said. "Um Stella can I talk to Macy alone,"

"Okay later Macy," she said and walked over to some other girls.

"what's up Nick?" Macy asked.

"I wanted to tell you something but I didn't know how," I said and took a deep breath. "So here it goes," and I started strumming my guitar.

I never really noticed

Took a while for me to see

Playing back the moments

Now I'm starting to believe

Cuz I may not know where we are

But I know who I am

And baby I'm your biggest fan

"Omigosh! Nick! That's the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me!" she said.

"So you know what the song was saying?" I asked just to make sure.

"Yeah," she said. She started leaning in and I did the same. I pressed my lips onto hers. Our lips moved in perfect harmony. Then we pulled back for air.

"Macy will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Yes. Yes I would," she said mocking Isabella from Phineas and Ferb.