Status: Active

Under the Circumstances

Chapter two

Livi's POV;

When I awoke in the morning, I felt a lot better; painkillers worked a treat. My mind flooded with memories of yesterday afternoon, when I met my five most idolized men, it was a dream come true.

I started to panic as I came to a reality that they may not return to take me on tour like they promised. I sat up in bed and looked around me, I saw a piece of notepaper on the bedside table, and it was a note from Zacky.

Didn't want to wake you, you looked so peaceful! We'll be back in the morning so don't worry!

- Zacky V

My mind filled with reassurance and I drifted back to sleep.
*
I was woken by the sound of a door opening and I was greeted by Zacky, Brian and Matt. They made small talk and asked how I was feeling and all that shit. They spoke to my doctor and told me I could be discharged from the hospital in just two more days. I started to get excited.

Matt sat down on the side of my bed and smiled at me. “Olivia…” I interrupted him and told him to call me by preferred nickname, which was Livi. “Okay Livi, well, what would you say to joining us on tour for a trial period of three months? There is a condition though; you'd have to help out the crew, so you'd be like a roadie, I guess. Zacky told us about your situation and we figured this might make it… better.” He glanced at Zacky; it wasn't even so much a glance, as a glare. I chose to ignore it.

“Wow, this is such an honour, there is no way I could turn down the opportunity of touring with you guys… I'm in!” I exclaimed, delighted. Matt grinned at me and told me they'd come and collect me in two days and that also he'd get someone to collect my stuff from my foster home. I was so fucking excited; the next two days flew by in a blur.

*******

Zacky's POV:

Livi has been with us now for one week; it's been great. She's a real help with the crew and she's seriously down to earth. I just feel myself becoming more and more attracted to her. I know - it's not right, she's a lot younger than me and all that shit but I swear there's a connection. There's chemistry between us, and I'm sure she feels it too. But whatever, it's not as if I have an option to act on these twisted feelings.

I was sitting in the dining section of the bus with Jimmy, Johnny and Livi - we were just asking each other questions; we all wanted to get to know our latest addition to the Avenged family. Jimmy being himself asked sly, sexual questions. “So… how old were you when you lost your virginity and how many guys have ya fucked?” he asked cheekily. I glared at him because the embarrassment on her face was evident. Her cheeks glowed crimson as she stuttered over her answer “Er, w-well being stuck in a foster home and shit, you don't really get the opportunity to meet a lot of guys…” Jimmy squealed in surprise at her answer and responded in a high pitched voice “you're kidding me… you're a virgin?! You're way too pretty to not have gotten laid yet” he winked. Jealousy stung my veins at his attempts of flirting with her. She just blushed and looked down at the floor “same question back to you guys!” she laughed.

“Jeeeeeeeeesus” Jimmy laughed “well I lost my virginity when I was 15 and as a matter of fact I've lost count of the amount of women I've slept with” he boasted. If anything, I knew this wasn't the way to impress a girl, so I lied through my teeth as she directed the same question to me. “Er, well I really only will sleep with a girl if I get to know her and I feel like there's a connection, y'know?” I said sheepishly. Her face brightened, I wanted her to think I was the sensitive kind of guy - girls like that. But of course, Jimmy caught me out. He roared with laughter “Zacky, that is the fucking worst piece of bullshit I've ever heard - you've fucking slept with double the amount of chicks that I have!” he continued to giggle as my cheeks burned. Livi looked slightly disappointed when she realised Jimmy was speaking the truth.

*******
Livi's POV: - 2 MONTHS LATER.

The past two months have been fucking awesome; touring with the guys is so much fun, plus, I get on really well with them and they said I was such a great roadie that they want to keep me on. I accepted that offer without a single doubt or hesitation in my mind.

There was only one drawback to this dream - Zacky. I don't know if it's just me but I feel like there is an unbearable amount of sexual tension between us and I honestly think he feels the same. There have been so many parties since the beginning of the tour, and to my recollection, Zack hasn't fucked or even fooled around with a single girl. And trust me; he's had plenty of opportunities. I kinda hoped it was because he returned the huge crush I had on him… Oh well, a girl can dream.

Me and Zacky are so close, he's my best friend on the bus. Sometimes during the day we'd just chill on the sofas, talking for hours. He was also strangely affectionate with me; occasionally he'd loosely drape his arm over my shoulders or wrap his defined arms around my waist and start squeezing me into a bear hug. These moments of affection were rare, but each time it happened my heart would literally plummet to the ground and my pulse quickened.

It's Zacky's birthday tomorrow - I got him a brand new Misfits t-shirt as his other one is starting to look extremely worn and faded. There's gonna be a huge party on the bus tomorrow night in celebration of Zacky turning 28. I'm seriously debating whether or not to make my move on him; the worst that could happen is me getting rejected. Even so, I could just blame it on the alcohol.

*******

Zacky's POV:

Holy shit, I can't believe I turn 28 today, I feel so fucking old! I didn't feel any older though as I wondered out of bed to the kitchenette and sat opposite a cheerful Brian and Jimmy. They were discussing plans for the party tonight. I decided to confess my feelings for Livi to them, hoping they could help me out.

“Hey guys, right, well… I got something I wanna say, but I don't want you making a huge fucking deal out of it okay?” I started nervously, biting my lip “but I like Livi, a lot. And I was kinda hoping you could help me out a bit?” I looked up at Brian and Jimmy expectantly; they just looked at each other, unimpressed and then burst out laughing. Brian spoke up “Dude, it's fucking obvious, you're not subtle you know.” Offended, I looked at him whilst raising my eyebrow, enquiring why my crush was apparently so evident. Jimmy responded by pulling a face, he looked like a cross between a puppy and a gawping fish; I think it was supposed to be an impression of me. “Fuck off.” I said bluntly, “can you help me out or not?”

Brian and Jimmy looked at each other again; I could literally see the light bulbs in their brains flicker as ideas started forming. Jimmy clapped his hands “I got it! At the party tonight, why don't I suggest a game of dares and then maybe I could sneakily dare you guys to participate in acts of the sexual nature” he winked. Brian laughed at Jimmy's choice of words and spoke up “or you could stop being such a pussy and tell her how you feel.” He stated bluntly. I told them how I was too afraid of the rejection and how that rejection could potentially ruin our friendship. Brian interrupted me “Dude, I'm preeeeetty sure she feels the same way as you do…” This intrigued and filled me with hope at the same time “why do you think that?” I enquired doubtfully. Jimmy simply did his puppy-fish impression again and the conversation was over.

Later that evening, Livi approached me with a decorated parcel. I looked at her appreciatively and told her that getting me a gift was not necessary but I had already hastily started tearing off the paper. I unfolded a pristine Misfits tee, it was dark grey and the logo was in dark blue - I loved it. I thanked her by giving her a kiss on the cheek and a warm hug.

Then the party started.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks everyone who read the story and for the 8 of you that subscribed from reading the first chapter; I hope you like this one too.
Thanks to the following for commenting:
Ilovea7x
lucinda4zv
AbbyHomicide
^
this chapters for you girls :]