Player of Hearts

Player Of Hearts, Keeper Of Dreams

"We just got in here," Avalee grinned as she picked up the stick and held it in front of her face. "It's slowly showing," five more minutes passed when Avalee picked it up again and smiled with tears in her eyes. "I'm pregnant."

“Oh my god…” Victor said softly as Ava and he walked into the living room.

“So?” Tessa asked anxiously.

“I’m gonna have a baby!” Ava squealed, Tess’ eyes rolling into her head as she fainted.

“Oh shit!” Jacob caught her as she fell. “Is she okay?”

“Yeah,” Avalee nodded. “She has low blood sugar so shock and stuff makes it spike up.”

"So..." Jacob said slowly as he shifted Tessa on his shoulder. "Congratulations on the baby you guys."

"Thanks," Victor smiled and pulled Avalee into his chest, her back to him and kissed her neck. "I love you."

"I love you too," Avalee sobbed, she was so happy she couldn't stop the water works.

"Don't cry baby," Victor wiped them away as he turned her around. "This is great news."

"I know," she laughed as she began to cry more, it looked like she was laughing more. "I can't believe it!"

“Tess,” Jacob shook her slightly. “Tessa, babe, wake up.”

“Huh?” She cracked her eyes open. “What?”

“You passed out,” Ava smiled.

“Oh shit,” Tess mumbled. “Why?”

“I told you I was pregnant.”

“Ahhh!” Tessa jumped up and hugged Avalee, spinning her in circles.

"Ow, you're ripping my arm off," Avalee laughed as she clung to Tessa.

"Oh My God!" Tessa screamed letting Avalee go suddenly, she stumbled back and Victor caught her before Tessa whimpered. "You have to tell your brother!"

"Oh shit."

"Yes, oh shit," Tessa nodded her head. “He’s gonna kill Victor.”

“No, I’ll-“

“No, Vic,” Tess shook her head. “He will kill you.”

“You got his sister pregnant.” Jacob added.

"I don't know if I mentioned this," Avalee cleared her throat. "My brother was a boxer for a few years, a quarterback and he used to get in bar fights for money."

"He won a lot," Tessa added

"And well, he doesn't take things lightly, so you may need to lay low for awhile Victor," Avalee whispered. "I don't want you two fighting."

“Bret would kick his ass,” Tessa laughed slightly, Victor glaring at her. “What? He would!”

“Thanks for your faith in me,” Victor sighed.

“I don’t have to have faith in you, we’re not married!” Tess scoffed.

"I thought we were past you're bitchiness?" Victor snapped as he glared at her. "Now can you shut you're trap?"

"Oh fuc-" Tessa started but Jacob clamped his hand over her mouth.

"I'm scared to death now," Avalee whispered.

“Why?” Victor looked down at Avalee.

“You're gonna kill Tessa and my brother,” Ava sighed.

“I won’t kill your brother,” Victor shook his head, and then looked over to Tess. “I can’t make any promises about her, though.”

"Victor," she whined as she laid her head on his chest. "Don't kill her, she's my best friend."

"Alright, alright," he sighed as he looked at Tessa. "Just watch it."

"Eh," she said flipping him off, causing Jacob to laugh.

“Don’t laugh!” Victor whined, quite childishly.

“Why not?” Jacob continued. “It’s funny.”

“You guys are jerks,” Victor mumbled.

"Aw," Avalee giggled as she hugged Victor's chest, he grunted in response and leaned down for a kiss. "Don't be so childish," she giggled and pressed her lips to his.

"I can't help it," he laughed as he leaned up, grazing her lips with his.

"Yes you can, just smile and nod."

“Yeah, listen to your wife,” Tessa giggled, Victor sighing.

“You sure I can’t kill her?” Victor asked Ava with wide eyes.

“I’m positive,” Ava nodded, Victor frowning slightly.

"But it would be so," he trailed off with a smile.

"That's so not cool," Tessa pointed to him with a serious facial feature. "Stop it."

"Easy," he finished and grinned. "I won't kill you, I'm over with that life, don't you remember?"

"Oh right!"

“Exactly,” Victor nodded. “You don’t have to worry.”

“Good, for a second I thought I was gonna have to sleep with a gun,” Tessa shook her head.

“You sleep with me, am I not good enough to protect you?” Jacob hugged her from behind.

“Your scrawny ass would get whooped.”

"Thanks honey," he turned around and stared at Avalee. "She's so trusting."

"She really is," Avalee giggled as Victor laughed in her ear. "Tess, good one."

"Thanks," Tessa giggled.

"Let's go somewhere," Victor cleared his throat. "I say an ice cream joint."

“Ice cream!” Tess cheered. “Let’s go!”

“Well, someone’s excited,” Avalee laughed.

“I haven’t had ice cream in years!”

"Are you kidding?" Avalee asked then shook her head. "Never mind."

"Come on!"

"Why?" Avalee whined laughing

“Because I want ice cream!” Tess yelled as they all trudged out to Victor’s car and crammed inside.

“Why must you take me out?” Ava moaned. “I feel like shit.”

"You're the one that got pregnant, don't complain to me."

"You're the one that got pregnant, don't complain to me," Avalee mocked Tessa and rolled her eyes. "Fuck off."

"Nah, I have Jac-"

"Don't," Avalee shook her head and turned the music up on the radio, blasting Avenged Sevenfold loudly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Image

Image

I made a bunch and I forgot there was only a few chapters left so yeah..