Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Ryan Jacob

It's been a month since that horrible night. Police and detectives were always stopping at mine and Allex's houses. Questioning us, accusing us, even arresting us once. They let us go though. They realized we couldn't have murdered everyone in the basement and they had no proof. Most of the bodies in the basement were unidentified and some of them traced back from over a 3 decades ago.

Today were the funerals of all our best friends. Allex stayed the night and she couldn't stop crying. It was extremely emotional for both of us. She had been in the bathroom for an hour before I went to check up on her.

"Allex? What are you doing, love?" I asked knocking in the door. I got no response so I opened the door and found her laying in the tub, fully dressed, and wrists slashed. "Allex!" I cried and ran over to her and yanked her out of the tub, then grabbed a towel and wrapped her wrists.

"No..." She said faintly, weakly pushing me away.

"Allex, baby, please stay with me. I can't lose you too. You are all I have left. Please stay with me baby." I cried. Tears flowed down my face.

"I. Love. You..." Allex went limp and her eyes shut. My eyes were wide and my jaw hung open. I shook her lightly.

"Baby? Allex? Allex?!" I shook her more violently. "Baby, wake up! Wake up right fucking now! Allex Stella Kinshee! Do you hear me?! Wake up!" She was gone. I hugged her tightly and bawled. No... Not my Allex, too. She is the one who got us out. Why, God? Why did you take her also? I thought.

I saw something shiny and silver on the side of the tub. It was the knife Allex used to slash her wrists with. I grabbed the dreadful thing, my hands shaking uncontrollably. I pointed it at my chest, Dear God, please forgive me., and pierced it into my heart.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided I just couldn't let them live. :p but now they are back with their best friends.(:
And now ~sniff sniff~ the story is over D:
I love writing this story and I loved the support you guys gave me.♥ Thanks so much!
Comment/concerns on how I ended things?
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: