Status: Completed. :D

Get Me Out!

Allex Stella

"Jayce! What the hell are you doing?!" Ryan yelled as Jayce bolted for the door.

"Stalling her! You two are going to get out of here!" Then he was gone. Ryan and I froze as Aubree whipped around and glared at us. She screamed and flew out the door after him. A small squeak slipped from my lips. Ryan still stared for a second then went back to packing our stuff. Quickly. I snapped out of my trance and started helping again.

We finally had everything packed and zipped up when we heard Jayce yell. I looked at Ryan desperately. "We have to go help him." I said. Jayce yelled again and I clutched Ryan's arm. He gave me a grave look.

"Babe... he will be gone by the time we get there." He said sadly. It was the truth and I knew it, but I just didn't want to believe it. Ryan wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly. "At least he will be back with Emily." I nodded and grabbed his hand. We made our way to the door and slowly peered into the hallway. I saw no sign of Aubree so we ran for the front doors. They were still locked. I checked my iPod for the time. 5:46 a.m. So close to six. Ryan pushed on the door as hard as he could. No budge. I sat on the ground and motioned for him to sit with me. He started to sit down but then sniffed the air.

"Do you smell that?"

"Smell what?"

"The smell of burning wood and... flesh?"

"N-" I sniffed the air and was instantly paralyzed with horror. "She set him on fire..." I whispered.

"What?"

"Aubree set Jayce on fire and is now burning the building!" I yelled. Panic crossed Ryan's face. He started punching the doors until they started shaking. I jumped up and started helping him. A familiar glow lit up the room and was followed by flames.

"Well lookie what we have here. The ones who thought they could get away. Well take another guess, dearies." Aubree grinned. I took a deep breath and walked up to get face to face with her. Ryan grabbed my hard to pull me back, but I shook him off.

"Look. I know you're pissed. I mean, I sure as hell would be. You did not deserve what happened to you, and killing those asshole guards is totally justifiable, but now you are taking innocent lives just like those guards. You don't want to be like them, do you?" Aubree's face softened and she shook her head.

"I wasn't even mental... My parents... they didn't want to take care of me anymore so they clammed I was crazy and I was sent here..." She whimpered and then started to cry tearless cries. I suddenly felt sorrow for the poor tormented ghost.

"It's time to move on, Aubree. You have to move on." I said. She nodded and smiled like she was mortal again. She put her hand on my shoulder and slowly disappeared into the air toward Heaven. The flames vanished and we heard the front doors unlock. Ryan lightly pushed it and it opened. The sun shined in the room and a grin appeared on my lips. I looked at my iPod. 5:59 a.m.

"You set her free." Ryan said as he hugged me tightly and pecked my lips. Fresh tears fell from my eyes and we walked outside.

"What a hell of a night." I said. Ryan just nodded and looked at the door, as though Emily, Jayce, Ricky, Autumn, Rosey, and Isaac were going to walk right out the door. Sadly, they didn't.

"What are we going to tell everyone?" Ryan asked. I shook my head. There was no way I knew. He frowned and grabbed our bags and we walked to Emily's car and drove home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awe yay! Allex and Jayce made it out alive.(:
Story isn't over yet.(:
One more chapter to go. Read on please.(:
Comments are lovedā™„
Thanks,
Twisted Taylor.(: